What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

OH ? and what does that have to do with being humiliated or what we were talking...your now starting to talk nonsense...
4 soldiers fought till their very deaths gave their lives ....and you are telling we are humiliated ? Guess what I am damn proud of those soldiers .....

And for that second line.......that's a pretty disgusting attitude after loosing a debate.

there was a debate? you are the resident expert I am the naive one, there is no debate. You were right I am wrong, there is no way around that.

May I suggest that central govt's directive on inaction at corp level has hampered the general morale, it has humiliated the soldeirs that want vengence, but maybe that is figment of my imagination, or the the officer who is posted there that i have known for almost 20 years, just wanted to kid around with his frustrations. But then again you know more than me.

you are aware of the what triggers unification of pakistani populace, despite of wide range of divisions based on ideology, religion, and other motives.

candyfloss diplomacy is the way to go, If I may suggest, try the center for a successful career, your train of thought is in much demand, seems.

there was a debate? you are the resident expert I am the naive one, there is no debate. You were right I am wrong, there is no way around that.

May I suggest that central govt's directive on inaction at corp level has hampered the general morale, it has humiliated the soldeirs that want vengence, but maybe that is figment of my imagination, or the the officer who is posted there that i have known for almost 20 years, just wanted to kid around with his frustrations. But then again you know more than me.

you are aware of the what triggers unification of pakistani populace, despite of wide range of divisions based on ideology, religion, and other motives.

candyfloss diplomacy is the way to go, If I may suggest, try the center for a successful career, your train of thought is in much demand, seems.

Inaction at corp level ? What do you mean by that ? Do you even know how large a corp is and what is involved in it ? What kind of action do you want at corp level ? May i get enlightened on that ? Its a damn battlefield , frustrations are on both sides .. killings have happened on both sides..

Rest of your post is nothing more than borderline insults.......

Inaction at corp level ? What do you mean by that ? Do you even know how large a corp is and what is involved in it ? What kind of action do you want at corp level ? May i get enlightened on that ? Its a damn battlefield , frustrations are on both sides .. killings have happened on both sides..

Rest of your post is nothing more than borderline insults.......

Inaction at corp level mean that corp commanders have instructed the divisional commanders for strict alignment to the directive issued to them from the centre. that is what inaction at corp level means.

Well i conceded my argument in the rest of the post, I am not a expert strategist, I dont understand how privately funded militias which are fighting for different causes gets united by Indian attack and not by entire taliban (their own kith and kin)being blown out of Afghanistan, but sure an Indian retaliatory strike does it. Evidently as i said you are better aware of every vein of pakistani sentiments and how it unites them.

Mr Kursheed is indeed towing your theory, so you are right!!!! more power to you and people like you

It appears a secret war is going on there and the SF is a part of it.

@Abingdonboy maybe the SF are involved.

Exclusive: Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush - Firstpost

They are involved ... this keeps happening across the Loc...its a series of attacks and counter attacks ...

Inaction at corp level mean that corp commanders have instructed the divisional commanders for strict alignment to the directive issued to them from the centre. that is what inaction at corp level means.

Well i conceded my argument in the rest of the post, I am not a expert strategist, I dont understand how privately funded militias which are fighting for different causes gets united by Indian attack and not by entire taliban (their own kith and kin)being blown out of Afghanistan, but sure an Indian retaliatory strike does it. Evidently as i said you are better aware of every vein of pakistani sentiments and how it unites them.

Mr Kursheed is indeed towing your theory, so you are right!!!! more power to you and people like you

Stop the nonsense and have an open mind .... its not far the day you brandish me a traitor or a terrorist .....

as i said...read the damn link

Last edited by a moderator:
What plain bullsh*t! There's no such unit as "101 Mujahideen Regiment" in the entire country! Maybe you guys were attacked by Gabon or some other countries.

What plain bullsh*t! There's no such unit as "101 Mujahideen Regiment" in the entire country! Maybe you guys were attacked by Gabon or some other countries.

Wassup, Icarus ! Welcome back, brother ! :)

Leaving aside the usual conjecture & verbal diarrhea, what are your thoughts on the incident ? :what:

Leave Pak they r biggest loser on the map of earth since its birth n they will losse eventually. ..... their denial has given so much fame n name in this world that OBL was one of their citizen.......... Their denial expected whatsoever its better leave them in their denial mode n ensure 200 safety of our soldiers n people.....

Stop the nonsense and have an open mind .... its not far the day you brandish me a traitor or a terrorist .....

as i said...read the damn link

I read the link that suggest the historic exchange of retribution on the link, the question that i have been asking since the begining is that the overt inaction of the government is responsible for the string of the cycle of violence in the borderlands, my pretext has been heavy handed retaliation will cause better control of pakistani assets by their leaders, but then again such action needs spine from the government, but then again any critique of the government draws "un-patriotic/immigrant" like brilliant remarks from the "experts".

Leave Pak they r biggest loser on the map of earth since its birth n they will losse eventually. ..... their denial has given so much fame n name in this world that OBL was one of their citizen.......... Their denial expected whatsoever its better leave them in their denial mode n ensure 200 safety of our soldiers n people.....

185e5_ORIG-cool_story_bro_4.jpg

Sir,

What difference does it make, even if the exact soldiers were identified who carried this out, your government would claim non-state actors as it has in the past. I have never heard of any such regiment either, it just might be poor journalism.

Wassup, Icarus ! Welcome back, brother ! :)

Leaving aside the usual conjecture & verbal diarrhea, what are your thoughts on the incident ? :what:

Hey, nice to be back. Terror-friendly governments in the centre and KPK have been keeping me busy for some time now.
I think the whole issue is doctored, not a month goes by without India claiming they mowed down a battalion of terrorists and lost about a platoon in the process but guess what......no bodies, no proof, nothing. So unless they have some solid, concrete (actually existent) proof, I'm just dismissing it as propaganda to draw eyes away from the recently escalating situation in Kashmir. If there's a problem, blame Pakistan, convenient and clean, not much proof required, let traditional jingoism blind the masses for you.

Back
Top Bottom