What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

how about you shed that think tank title..cause your arguments don't deserve a think tank title ....

We do not want Pakistan unified period...that does not mean India fears Pakistan is a superior enemy but just means you make sure your opponent stays down as much as possible and as long as possible....

Factionalism and religious fanaticism does not do jack to their military ? Which hole are you living in ? You are going desperate... recent attacks on their Air base army installations clearly prove that there is a fictional divide in the military ...I suggest you read more than..

So what if the terrorist operations have not deviated their military units ? Fact is they are suffering from internal violence and internal strife and clearly the terrorists are winning in that front ..... Your entire post is utter nonsense. I thought you were better than this . But your attempt to put all Indians living in India as "don't care" is just a morally Pathetic attitude...

These kind of killings have happened for past 20 years..Indians have always retaliated in local level.. its not my fauly if you remain ill informed....

You remain naive... Retaliation wont unite pakistan, the seeds are sown are much deeper than that. These unification theory is cooked up by idiots, thats it. I wont comment on attacks on their military installation.

It is humiliating for the army to take such direct loses and the effect on morale is devastating, the directive on retaliatory measures are issued from the center and this is from the Lt posted in forward areas.

The foreign policy on pakistan is flawed and until the government is willing to take hard decisions, I will remain skeptical of the policies of the this government. This was well documented after the mumbai attacks and the actions taken by this government corroborated lack of spine.

Covert actions are not part of foreign policy, they are simply covert. This government has put up exceptionally weak face after string of humiliations from china and pakistan, and partly to blame are the people who re elected such leaders.

Anyone comes from across the border and attacks us is your responsibility. State/ Non State Actor should not be our concern. Now we should not go for war obviously, it will be foolish. However anyone who thinks IA will not retaliate and has not done in past is underestimating them. If they are not doing it or someone is stopping them, it is not correct.

Indians has to realize that when India will do something their newspaper will not carry the news, mostly like Pakistan will be doing it and we will be claiming conspiracy etc.

3 of their's lost their lives the last time they pulled this stunt and it was carried by the newspapers a plenty. There's nothing covert to this, just regular policy of retaliation- disproportionate retaliation.

You remain naive... Retaliation wont unite pakistan, the seeds are sown are much deeper than that. These unification theory is cooked up by idiots, thats it. I wont comment on attacks on their military installation.

It is humiliating for the army to take such direct loses and the effect on morale is devastating, the directive on retaliatory measures are issued from the center and this is from the Lt posted in forward areas.

The foreign policy on pakistan is flawed and until the government is willing to take hard decisions, I will remain skeptical of the policies of the this government. This was well documented after the mumbai attacks and the actions taken by this government corroborated lack of spine.

Covert actions are not part of foreign policy, they are simply covert. This government has put up exceptionally weak face after string of humiliations from china and pakistan, and partly to blame are the people who re elected such leaders.

Small scale Retaliation won't and IA has done that several times ...but any large scale massive retaliation will .... there already is problems b/w LET and the pak Army. both of them arn't really singing along...

Its not humiliating .... Army has taken losses in J&K and the Army has counter attacked in J&K .. and like Indian rabbit posted..India attacking back usually does not come in the news.

Everything is linked...covert action / foreign policy ..... and i have repeatedly told Indians to not take Indian media with face value ... Indian Military and Indian Intel is far more aggressive than most people believe it to be ....

3 of their's lost their lives the last time they pulled this stunt and it was carried by the newspapers a plenty. There's nothing covert to this, just regular policy of retaliation- disproportionate retaliation.

it was carried last time because last time the story was gruesome and went on for a couple of days ... If you go back to those threads back then you will get links posted by members were we have crossed the border and hit back at their camps in earlier years of 2009-10 ..

Unfortunately such events are common alone the LOC ...

Its not humiliating .... Army has taken losses in J&K and the Army has counter attacked in J&K .. and like Indian rabbit posted..India attacking back usually does not come in the news.

Please talk to an officer in forward posts and talk to him.... you will realize how flawed your perception is.

Please talk to an officer in forward posts and talk to him.... you will realize how flawed your perception is.

what exactly will i be revealed with when i talk to the officer in the forward posts ?

Curiously, a few butt hurt idiots here forget that it was hindustani troops who fired on our positions last time and it was Pakistan that retaliated and happened to have a better shot.

if indian want to continue these trial and grave error games then we can. It'll be in their best interests to back off and of course to stop kidnapping or harassing regular Kashmiris - because if I were a regular Kashmiri and alien boots were in my land I'd probably resist too

Curiously, a few butt hurt idiots here forget that it was hindustani troops who fired on our positions last time and it was Pakistan that retaliated and happened to have a better shot.

if indian want to continue these trial and grave error games then we can. It'll be in their best interests to back off and of course to stop kidnapping or harassing regular Kashmiris - because if I were a regular Kashmiri and alien boots were in my land I'd probably resist too

But how will we respond if someone says the same thing about Baluchistan? This is slippery slope of logic.

New Delhi, Aug 6: Following are the names of the Indian army jawans killed in the Pakistani attack near Sarla post in Poonch sector on Monday night: (Four of them belong to 21 Bihar Regiment)

1- Pundalik Mane 14-Maratha Life Infantry
2- Naik Prem Nath Singh, r/o Chhapra, Bihar
3- Lance Naik Shambhu Sharan Ray, r/o Bhojpur, Bihar
4- Vijay Kumar Ray, r/o Patna
5- Raghunandan Prasad, r/o Chhapra, Bihar

Injured:
Sambhaji Kute, r/o Kolhapur, Maharashtra -Injured

The bodies of the martyred jawans were accorded a Guard of Honour at 16 Corps Headquarters in Nagrota near Jammu.

The bodies will be sent to their respective families for cremation with state honours.

-----------------------------------------

Border_Martyr_Indian_Army_Troops_Soldiers.jpg

New Delhi, Aug 6: Following are the names of the Indian army jawans killed in the Pakistani attack near Sarla post in Poonch sector on Monday night: (Four of them belong to 21 Bihar Regiment)

1- Pundalik Mane 14-Maratha Life Infantry
2- Naik Prem Nath Singh, r/o Chhapra, Bihar
3- Lance Naik Shambhu Sharan Ray, r/o Bhojpur, Bihar
4- Vijay Kumar Ray, r/o Patna
5- Raghunandan Prasad, r/o Chhapra, Bihar

Injured:
Sambhaji Kute, r/o Kolhapur, Maharashtra -Injured

The bodies of the martyred jawans were accorded a Guard of Honour at 16 Corps Headquarters in Nagrota near Jammu.

The bodies will be sent to their respective families for cremation with state honours.

they shall be at peace and achieve Moksha

stock-photo-the-indian-flag-and-the-silhouette-of-a-soldier-s-military-salute-106856912.jpg

pst...Love your forum signature

what exactly will i be revealed with when i talk to the officer in the forward posts ?

You will exactly know what it does to the morale, when soldiers of your platoon are martyred.

seems like few distinguished Indians here are in unison with you on this.....

Back
Top Bottom