What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

But you've got to look at the bigger picture don't you think? Maybe just maybe these peace talks will come to fruition and save untold lives in the future. Is this not something worth taking short-term pain for?

Please tell me if you will be able to say this to the wifes and kids of these soldiers???

But you've got to look at the bigger picture don't you think? Maybe just maybe these peace talks will come to fruition and save untold lives in the future. Is this not something worth taking short-term pain for?

Peace is welcomed but not at this cost,it will demoralize our troops and has wider security implications for the country.

Please tell me if you will be able to say this to the wifes and kids of these soldiers???

What kind of retaliation do you propose?

Ambush at Poonch

A patrol of Indian Army comprising of one Non Commissioned Officer and five Other Ranks was ambushed by a Pak Border Action Team close to the Line of Control in Poonch Sector of J&K early morning on 06 August 2013. In the ensuing firefight, five Indian soldiers were martyred. The ambush was carried out by approximately 20 heavily armed terrorists along with soldiers of Pak Army.

Indian Army eliminated 19 hardcore terrorists in the recent months of July and August along the Line of Control and in the hinterland of J&K. The effective counter infiltration grid on the Line of Control has ensured 17 infiltration bids foiled this year resulting in killing of a total of 13 hardcore Pak trained terrorists. The numbers of such attempts have doubled this year in comparison to the corresponding period of 2012. Pak Army’s desperation is also evident in the substantial increase in the number of Cease Fire Violations this year. There have been 57 Cease Fire Violations this year which is almost 80% more than the violations last year.

---IA
i love the way, the indian media first generalize soldiers and terrorists, and then go further when it itself qualifies these so called terrorists as 'hardcore'. i wonder, how can the indians know about these 'terrorists' without putting up a fight?

On one side, their media cant even differentiate between a Mujahid and a Mujahideen Regt, but they are confident about their 'hardcoreness', funny!

Of course this would be damn hard- there is little anyone could say to these poor souls. But then what do you say to the wives and kids of ISAF soldiers dying in Afghanistan? Or the ones killed in Iraq? What did these guys die for? Unfortunately death is part of the game as a soldier- they understand this. My uncle is ex Indian army (7 PARA/SLI) and he told me this a few days back- no soldier is under any illusions that they have effectively signed their death sentences when joining up, this is somthing pretty much any soldier will understand.

Whatever way you cut it- these unfortunate individuals died defending their nation.

Peace is welcomed but not at this cost,it will demoralize our troops and has wider security implications for the country.

I assure you it won't demoralize the IA troops on the whole.

easy now Sandy,
you will hear "good" news soon.
my friends tell me there is MG fire already in Kail sector. your army or government doesn't lake the will it has no love for Pakistan and wont even give it a benefit of doubt.

I dont want to lie without confirming but for us this incident is also a news.
a military that cant even protect its own GHQ cant launch such operations which would result in a reprisal that would hurt it very bad

Irfan Saab,

There can be no good news out of this, but the actions of this so-called leaders will determine how many more Indian lives need to sacrificed before, people would wake up from their sleeps.

A girl gets raped, and the entire nation riots, gas prices hiked and the entire nation shuts down, Six soldiers killed in Indian territory and the entire country sleeps. Do you see the problem here, this country has devalued the lives of it's soldiers, it's protectors to a third page news in the newspaper, I am utterly disgusted by my government and the countrymen they represent.

Soldiers die, the government doesn't give a damn, neither do the people.

Of course this would be damn hard- there is little anyone could say to these poor souls. But then what do you say to the wives and kids of ISAF soldiers dying in Afghanistan? Or the ones killed in Iraq? What did these guys die for? Unfortunately death is part of the game as a soldier- they understand this. My uncle is ex Indian army (7 PARA/SLI) and he told me this a few days back- no soldier is under any illusions that they have effectively signed their death sentences when joining up, this is somthing pretty much any soldier will understand.

Whatever way you cut it- these unfortunate individuals died defending their nation.

I assure you it won't demoralize the IA troops on the whole.

this exactly is my point , Whatever way you cut it- these unfortunate individuals died defending their nation. A nation that doesn't care!, this is what shames me!

if you keep saying that,you will make that a sure happen.

I didn't said that he did,he is not in GOI.

this exactly is my point , Whatever way you cut it- these unfortunate individuals died defending their nation. A nation that doesn't care!, this is what shames me!

I am sorry do you think we don't care?
What should we do to show that we do care?

Irfan Saab,

There can be no good news out of this, but the actions of this so-called leaders will determine how many more Indian lives need to sacrificed before, people would wake up from their sleeps.

A girl gets raped, and the entire nation riots, gas prices hiked and the entire nation shuts down, Six soldiers killed in Indian territory and the entire country sleeps. Do you see the problem here, this country has devalued the lives of it's soldiers, it's protectors to a third page news in the newspaper, I am utterly disgusted by my government and the countrymen they represent.

Soldiers die, the government doesn't give a damn, neither do the people.

Neither do the people ? are you thinking straight ? What the f**k do you expect people do ?
IF you do not know please do not talk. At least stop insulting the people of this country while living abroad...

But why do you make out India is unique in this sense? I think this is just human mentality- after a point we stop listening. The same has happened here in the UK wrt Afghan conflict deaths, the same happened in the US wrt Iraq and Afghan conflict deaths.

Let the Northern command handle it, with no questions asked. That will be enough for me.
What does that exactly mean?
Let them handle what cross LOC and attack Pakistani positions,let them escalate this to full blown war.

We have a Mujahideen regiment?:what:

1.Something new, eh? There is a paramilitary organization of Mujahids constituted all over Pakistan. But that's not a regiment to be involved in ambushes or raids or trans-border ops. Supposed to be purely for local defense / or a resistance force/ protection of KPIs. The incident speaks of the involvement of the Kashmiri FFs / Mujahedeen.

2. All Muslims are Mujahids in the path of Allah SWT. It is enjoined on us to defend our homes and faith, and bear arms for the defense of the nation when attacked. That's how we are all Mujahids. It is possible this reporter has confused.

LIVE :Oppn corners UPA govt over LoC killings in Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha adjourned
parl_uproar2.jpg

Oppn corners UPA govt over LoC killings in Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha adjourned

I am sorry do you think we don't care?
What should we do to show that we do care?

This government needs to come down, the MP you voted for should remove his support unless the government brings presidents rule to northern areas or else he will never fight another election for the rest of his lives, bring the capital to standstill as you did for all other causes. Northen sector goes under preseidents rule, northern command takes all the mobilization decisions. Additional forces at forward posts, Shell each and every pakistani post in sight. Teach them a lesson that they would think 20 times before they carry out such dastardly acts.

What does that exactly mean?
Let them handle what cross LOC and attack Pakistani positions,let them escalate this to full blown war.

Yes if the need be.... Or lets remove all the forces from kashmir, hand it over to pakistan and live happily ever after.

Back
Top Bottom