What's new

Pakistan's Mujahideen Regiment behind LoC attack'

Bookmark this page and your quote my dear friend. :)
Yours as well - I like said, any action by your armed forces is paid back with interest. Remember - This is in fact revenge of what you guys did few days ago so dont act all innocent. If something happen then we will react again so there is no end to this problem.

Nice attempt!!!

We do not indulge in any of inhuman activity. Its pakistans history of infiltration, running terror camps, based world no 1 terrorist in their backyard and have been exposed everytime.

You must excuse our dear @Irfan Baloch for he often skipped his history lessons to watch synchronised swimming otherwise he would have been well aware of the fact that our Indian neighbours are immediate descendants of none other than snow white.

Last edited by a moderator:
But sir, I would like the say that in these areas the local army commanders have significant scope to conduct retaliatory action. And can even bring in assets from the outside- I think @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR can tell you more on this.

I am not an expert and it is very hard to guess what the IA would be upto but i think raids are ruled out.It can be a sniper operation or a low scale firefight.I even doubt any revenge would be taken.

Well, last time when there was accusations of beheading an Indian soldier, the blame was put on every one from the Bloch regiment to SSG, militants and onto the Punjab regulars......let's see which Pakistan units make it into the Indian list this time.

the part time reserves Mijahid force that is only better than our police

. It doesn't work that way.

it never has
I understand your point of view.

I am not an expert and it is very hard to guess what the IA would be upto but i think raids are ruled out.It can be a sniper operation or a low scale firefight.I even doubt any revenge would be taken.

Right, all I was saying was that the IA often takes retaliatory action that no one ever really hears about.

Right, all I was saying was that the IA often takes retaliatory action that no one ever really hears about.

Yes,mostly low scale and these guys would be on full high alert so it would be stupid to attack them when they are ready.Although IA SF has conducted raids across the border in the recent past but i doubt anything of this sort would be done now.

Although they march around in shalwar qameez carring .303 rifles but.....
Don't you know they have been covertly trained by the SBP to surprise the enemy.

Five Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani troops
Published August 06, 2013
SRINAGAR, India (AFP) – Pakistani troops killed five Indian soldiers in an attack on a military post in Indian Kashmir, Indian officials said Tuesday.

"Pakistani troops simply attacked the Indian post, violating the ceasefire and they killed five of our soldiers," a senior army official in Indian-administered Kashmir told AFP on condition of anonymity.

Sources in the defence ministry in New Delhi confirmed the Monday night incident, which occurred just days after Pakistan proposed restarting peace talks with India.

The killings took place 200 kilometres (124 miles) south of the state capital, Srinagar.

The picturesque Himalayan territory of Kashmir is divided between India and Pakistan by a UN-monitored de facto border known as the Line of Control (LOC), but is claimed in full by both countries.

Omar Abdullah, the state's chief minister, tweeted about the attack and said: "Was briefed early this morning about news that 5 of our soldiers had been killed on the LOC. My heartfelt condolences to their next of kin."

"These incidents don't help efforts to normalise or even improve relations with Pak & call in to question the Pak Govt's recent overtures," he tweeted.

A spokesman for the Pakistan army told AFP he had "no information" about the attack.

More than a dozen armed rebel groups have been fighting Indian forces since 1989 demanding independence for Kashmir or a merger with Pakistan.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since their independence from Britain in 1947, two of them over Kashmir.
Five Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani troops | Fox News

really...??

@Xeric Bhai - Can you shed some light on this incident ? Especially what @Irfan Baloch is talking about ! :unsure:

Yours as well - I like said, any action by your armed forces is paid back with interest. Remember - This is in fact revenge of what you guys did few days ago so dont act all innocent. If something happen then we will react again so there is no end to this problem.
Revenge! Oh yes revenge! :)
Last time when beheadings took place, Gen.Bikram Singh warned pak that India would choose the place and time to retaliate. [link] There have been major flare ups on the other side of your border since then. So,Insha'Allah, expect some big big news in the coming days. :)

it never has
I understand your point of view.

Then you are aware that as a result, somewhere down the line, a few of your men shall not be returning to their families. A large price to pay if the said men or their unit or the very army they belong to was not "involved" in this incident.

Sir, I have the greatest of respect for you, but is this not a very sensationalist argument? What is India meant to do? Launch an all out war over these incidents? Naturally this is not the right way to go we don't even have to mention nuclear weapons. Or does India seek the Pakistani state's help in finding the perpetrators? This is pointless for obvious reasons.

dear, this is a much deeper problem, and I am not saying this because of this particular incident, Indian leadership is weak and it doesn't value Indian lives...At ALL.... This is evident from it's actions.

Mumbai blasts- no action taken, Railway blasts - Nothing, srinagar grenade attacks - nothing happened, Pune bakery -attack no action, Mumbai massacre- dossiers sent, One attack on parliament - no casualties - entire army mobilized... what does that tell you.... and do you think pakistani leaders- not political one, the real ones, they cant see this. They know that Times of India or Hindu's first page will rather have salman-katrina gossip instead of people dying by pakistani state/nonstate/ghost actors. Does anyone in the world has the balls to hit out at US or UK, with impunity and keep repeating this stuff over and over and over, big no, not because of their nukes or stealth fighters, because of their nationalism. You kill one, and all of them will be out for your blood.

I think it has already been said but if India conducted any large-scale military action against Pakistan all India would be doing is playing into these fanatics' hands and unifying a highly divided nation against one foe-India. Tensions will increase again, anyone in Pakistan who might be willing to talk with India peacefully will change their tune and the ISI/PA may feel emboldened enough to launch new proxy attacks into India. Then what? The peace talks grind to a halt, the Pakistani populace hardens against India, trade reduces to naught etc. Back to square one or rather one step forward, 4 steps back.

No situation, no policy, no strategy mandates impunity to those who spill Indian blood. Period. It's easy for us to say we will play into the hands of the fanatics, and we will unite pakistan by any action, the be it so. Put yourself in the shoes of the platoon that just took these losses and their own government, own people own military is willing to let it go, and trust me I will bet my bottom dollar on this, no action will ever be taken. I cant stand a government who would do nothing, even if the entire world is united against us, no Indian murder should go unpunished. If the government doesn't have the balls to respond, then please spare us the billions of dollars being spent on aircrafts and missiles, these are just show pieces if they are not protecting your nation from an aggressor 1/6th your size.

India is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

India is a weak nation. thats it! There is no Indira gandhi, there is no mankshaw. I am ashamed to say that my forefathers had to laydown thier lives for freedom of these people, who do not respect the lives of thier own countrymen. I am glad my grand father is not alive to see this day.

In these specific cases I think all that can be done is to shore up local tactical positions and figure out what improvements can be made to tactics or equipment to avoid this sort of incident happening in the future.

You need pull out those arty guns, those mrbls, those brahmos and star pounding pakistani position. we, the people need to grow some giblets. Thats what we need to do.

Looking at the long-term the ONLY way this can go is diplomatically IMHO. Get trade going, get peace talks underway, get people-people contact increased and hope the Pakistani establishment abandons their twisted policy of harboring terrorists against India. I'm not naive enough to think this is going to happen overnight- it may not even happen in my lifetime as this would be a HUGE change in Pakistan's foreign policy and Raison d'être.

Or. cut off all relations with a nation which has assets which are blowing up your countryment day and night. Please for gods sake put your self in the shoes of people whose families got butchered. Those pakistani leaders (the ones in uniform) are laughing at us, they kill and mame us, and we are begging them for good relations. how much more humiliation can a nation take.

But sir, I would like the say that in these areas the local army commanders have significant scope to conduct retaliatory action. And can even bring in assets from the outside- I think @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR can tell you more on this.

Are you sure about that..... can a local commander tomorrow start shelling pakistani positions without the mandate from HQ? If that is so, it's news to me!

Back
Top Bottom