What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gute abend,
Seems like Pakistani people has forgot the past so fast.
Every time you got a war with india, you are loosing your land :P

This time you might have to give up you balochistan?

And who will attest a pakistan-India war on the internation scene?

except China and few small Arab states no one will. :cheers:

You wont even get a majority vote in UNSC......lol

Gute abend,
Seems like Pakistani people has forgot the past so fast.
Every time you got a war with india, you are loosing your land :P

This time you might have to give up you balochistan?

And who will attest a pakistan-India war on the internation scene?

except China and few small Arab states no one will. :cheers:

You wont even get a majority vote in UNSC......lol

Mine o Mine we always forget so fast:hitwall::hitwall: our bad:hitwall::hitwall: but then we have good neighbors like you, who always reminds us, I think its all about wake up calls.

Post edit

hey by the way when so ever yo decide to give us a wake up call, please stay in India. your presence in India rather then Germany will be highly appreciated by us and will also be a moral booster for your countrymen.

:pakistan:

adios

Last edited:
Ok even if GOI succeeds in diplomacy with the Afghans , what benefit would it will bring with so much hostile territory in the middle . Your corporates do need some protection to do business in Afghanistan , whose gona provide it ? Indian military , Northern Alliance (Highly unlikely). If you believe that youl have stake inside Afghanistan by simply ignoring the Pakistani Influence , i guess the American experince is infront of you . Peace is the way . And if India wants to do buisness in CAR it has to go through Pakistan , Either annihilate us or make peace with us , Its up to GOI to decide .
But recently India has shown some interest to send its millitery inside Afghanistan in exchange for the Greater US cooperation , I guess its not a fair deal , Risk/Success ratio is very high , Peace is the way ...!

While I may have minor difference of opinion on parts of your post, I agree 100% that PEACE IS THE WAY. The fri gging problem is who will take the 1st step. There is too much of public opinion and politics when it comes to India Pak.. In a nut shell, unless both sides give up their positions on the Kashmir issue, the problem will not be solved. And giving in on Kashmir will ensure that the polictical party that does that will never come into power again..Hence the dilemma...

This is a DUMBWIT thread already discussed threadbare before.

What is this 'Surgical Strike' anyways???? Does it have something to do with 'Limited Nuclear War'????? These essentially moronic terminology is invented by some goof-bag Indian bureaucrat who has no idea on what the Pakistan response would be.

Again and categorically, ANY INTRUSION (big or small) by the Indians across our borders will be an outright ACT OF AN ALL OUT WAR! Period! Where that war would lead? Most likely the end of days for India and for us too!

both the gov on both sides are asssholes.
I been hearing this bullshit all the time.but not war yet.got bored of the same in Afghan.Looking something better.If you Ind-Pak can trigger guns it would be the real fun to go with.
China scrambling to supply ammo to pak,while USA/Russia/other western countries scrambling to supply India. :D

Waoooooo juhu. would be a real war after decades.
cmon guys, stop the crap and make this war final for ever.
for sure, our support will be to India,but not for a terrorist country like pakistan.

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
edited later:
these days we are getting tired of all those minarets all over germany.for good sake we need a change.o

While I may have minor difference of opinion on parts of your post, I agree 100% that PEACE IS THE WAY. The fri gging problem is who will take the 1st step. There is too much of public opinion and politics when it comes to India Pak.. In a nut shell, unless both sides give up their positions on the Kashmir issue, the problem will not be solved. And giving in on Kashmir will ensure that the polictical party that does that will never come into power again..Hence the dilemma...

At least few talks and negotiations should be begun , I know General Musharaff did his level best in the Agra summit but unfortunately GOI backed off in the last moment , I know the current GOP along with the Military Establishment is serious regarding the settlement of the Disputes but the conditions are not congenial anymore , Many believed that Both Pakistan and India could work things out , but that opinion has been blasted by the recent developments like Cease Fire Violations and + the Pakistani cricketers not being allowed to Play IPL, Public opinion has dropped sharply which was created over a timespan of 7-8 years ...!
If Kashmir is settled , just think of the Economic Boom which would benefit both countries but unfortunately the INDO-PAK rivalry has been used by some Indian Gov officials along with their foreign friends , as a channel, to project the Indian military Might and also to create tensions with China . Maybe they also benefit from such tactics in the political rivalries , hence paving way to the fact that only those can win who could confront both Pakistan and China .But not those who could lend a hand towards Peace and Stability.

both the gov on both sides are asssholes.
I been hearing this bullshit all the time.but not war yet.got bored of the same in Afghan.Looking something better.If you Ind-Pak can trigger guns it would be the real fun to go with.
China scrambling to supply ammo to pak,while USA/Russia/other western countries scrambling to supply India. :D

Waoooooo juhu. would be a real war after decades.
cmon guys, stop the crap and make this war final for ever.
for sure, our support will be to India,but not for a terrorist country like pakistan.

edited later:
these days we are getting tired of all those minarets all over germany.for good sake we need a change.o

Nice loony character you are:P.

while trying to be a smartasss, u committed a big mistake, look at the bold part and then look at your original post, got it???? i doubt that, so let me explain.

when so ever you edit your post, it is identified by a sentence beneath your post in italics "Last edited by", how ever there is no such thing in your post. You just copied blindly:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice loony character you are:P.

while trying to be a smartasss, u committed a big mistake, look at the bold part and then look at your original post, got it???? i doubt that, so let me explain.

when so ever you edit your post, it is identified by a sentence beneath your post in italics "Last edited by", how ever there is no such thing in your post. You just copied blindly:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehehehe.
you look at the coding structure of V bulliten of whatever used by your forum. there is a minimum time for that added later thing to appear on an eddited post.
And its unfortunate that you being a long time post than me failed to notice this small thing.
Since me being fast ,it didnt trigger the programming algorithm of if edited? lol
get some basic programming skills first before taking on an opponent .else ask your webmaster if he can provide you the source codes.

hehehehe.
you look at the coding structure of V bulliten of whatever used by your forum. there is a minimum time for that added later thing to appear on an eddited post.
And its unfortunate that you being a long time post than me failed to notice this small thing.
Since me being fast ,it didnt trigger the programming algorithm of if edited? lol
get some basic programming skills first before taking on an opponent .else ask your webmaster if he can provide you the source codes.
i know that man, but simply unbelievable that worked out that way:lol::lol:

adios

i know that man, but simply unbelievable that worked out that way:lol::lol:

adios
even my just before post was edited that way.at times i fail to put all the stuff in my mind. hence i do this most often and it works unless someone else post rightaway

Gentlemen sorry to barge invited but this is want an esteemed Indian officer had to say about the Pakistani response to Indian retaliation in the following forum.Please read POST# 22 from the link I posted below

India can take on Pak & China simultaneously - Page 2

See that my country officers said about responses so surgical strikes are not exactly in the realm of impossability.Hope everyone thanks me:cheers:
Sorry mods they have some food for thought I had to use as the people who are discussing there are combat veterans

Last edited:
At least few talks and negotiations should be begun , I know General Musharaff did his level best in the Agra summit but unfortunately GOI backed off in the last moment , I know the current GOP along with the Military Establishment is serious regarding the settlement of the Disputes but the conditions are not congenial anymore , Many believed that Both Pakistan and India could work things out , but that opinion has been blasted by the recent developments like Cease Fire Violations and + the Pakistani cricketers not being allowed to Play IPL, Public opinion has dropped sharply which was created over a timespan of 7-8 years ...!
If Kashmir is settled , just think of the Economic Boom which would benefit both countries but unfortunately the INDO-PAK rivalry has been used by some Indian Gov officials along with their foreign friends , as a channel, to project the Indian military Might and also to create tensions with China . Maybe they also benefit from such tactics in the political rivalries , hence paving way to the fact that only those can win who could confront both Pakistan and China .But not those who could lend a hand towards Peace and Stability.

Your post itself reflects the difficutly of the situation. If you go thru it, you project almost everything as India's fault (though mildly and without hate). You can find similar posts from this side of the border blaming Pakistan for most of thie problems like cross border terrorism, Mumbai, Kargil, Mushharaf's antics at Agra and so on. This is exactly the public sentiment(apart from vested interests on both sides) that is not allowing any poltical party to concede an inch on both sides. Hopefully sense will prevail sooner than later.. All I can hope for is that there is no repeat of 26/11. That is really the nightmare scenario..

Any surgical war between ind-pak will lead to a full scale war.
in that case you to have count on your allies for reinforcements. the one with more allies wins the war as what the past told us.Now its all upto you both pakistaniindians to check how many allies one can count onto.
the weapons your use and those especially consumables,their sources all matters.
it cant be a nuclear war since whole world will go against it and blame on the initiator and will support his demise.
make a checklist and tick stuff like,
reinforcements,ammo,latest weaponry,manpower,moral support,......

Now its all upto you both pakistaniindians to check how many allies one can count onto.

And you are?? A pakistani or an Indian or a german??

If you are a german, then congrats on your grasp of Hindi reflected in your name...

Gentlemen sorry to barge invited but this is want an esteemed Indian officer had to say about the Pakistani response to Indian retaliation in the following forum.Please read POST# 22 from the link I posted below

India can take on Pak & China simultaneously - Page 2

See that my country officers said about responses so surgical strikes are not exactly in the realm of impossability.Hope everyone thanks me:cheers:
Sorry mods they have some food for thought I had to use as the people who are discussing there are combat veterans

Nice site.. The discussion is much more factual and much less emotional than here.. But hey.. Hum to Punjabi hain.. Hamen to bahana chahiye :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom