What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

I did read the first paragraph. You condemn the Taliban as not being real Muslims and for attacking Pakistan.

But you go on to suggest that if one creates a Frankenstein, he shouldn't complain later if it turns against him.
My point being - isn't the Taliban Pakistan's Frankenstein gone wrong?
So according to you if Frankenstein wants to kill his creator you should know why....
Hi
so who denied it, the nature of my point is like this this if PAK-FA is a JV between Russia & India then there is 50-50 partnership right?
if 50 % blame goes to Pakistan then you know the rest 50% goes to whom"Dont look at me i am so innocent i was attacked in 2001"
Pakistan has paid a heavy price for being part of it, why should there be any exceptions for the other party which actually was the major party, any ways that was just an example to make him understand my point and elaborating this example any further to satisfy your curiosity will detract this topic i don't want this to happen

No...It was not.

Fine...Then tell the readers if there are any EXTERNAL compulsion that would prevent muslims from insulting other religions.
Hi
They don't do it because they believe in Prophet Jesus & Mosses as true prophets, and muslims follow Quran which is a complete code of life for them, Quran strictly forbade Muslims from insulting any Prophet what so ever.
as for respecting other religions
Sura Al Kafiroon of the Quran says " ...You will not believe in what I believe, I will not believe in what you believe, hence, your faith is with you and my faith is with me." Ergo, no force, no competition, no comparisons......you do what you think is good, I will do what I think is good.
I hope this will help dont target Muslims just because they show devotion to teachings of Quran & Prophet Muhammad SAW

Hi
They don't do it because they believe in Prophet Jesus & Mosses as true prophets, and muslims follow Quran which is a complete code of life for them, Quran strictly forbade Muslims from insulting any Prophet what so ever.
as for respecting other religions
Sura Al Kafiroon of the Quran says " ...You will not believe in what I believe, I will not believe in what you believe, hence, your faith is with you and my faith is with me." Ergo, no force, no competition, no comparisons......you do what you think is good, I will do what I think is good.
I hope this will help dont target Muslims just because they show devotion to teachings of Quran & Prophet Muhammad SAW
More tap-dancing. But I guess we can conclude that the original complaint is invalid because there is no EXTERNAL compulsion to prevent muslims from insulting other religions. The Taliban's destruction of the old Buddhist statues proved that.

i was googling and just saw a facebook page just clicked and it was open. PTA just trying to Ban Facebook but it may take some time.

@kidwaibhai

I do agree with you that we always find alternative ways to open these sites banned by Pakistan or Banned by other countries. But notice one thing, somehow they know our weak points this is why they are trying to keep us busy in these things and they are moving a head.

Why don't we make them weak by hitting their economy? If we Ban Facebook then they will certainly lose market shares.

If you still say that we should not Ban Facebook forever then i will suggest to keep them in Banned list for couple of months at least.

we were having a personal ban of facebook on 20th of may against the 'draw mohammad day' being celeberated, but i cant access facebook right now seems like either there is some problem with my ISP or they have banned it all together!!!

PTA banned Facebook for Pakistan. Its not your ISP problem

About the blasphemous websites on phasebook..in the program aalim online amir called that IT/communications minister he told all other Islamic countries have blocked it why haven't you and they've blocked it weeks ago to him he replied he didn't know that and he will order to block it months past and yet Pakistan has to take steps even if blocked too late such a shame, that tv program was i think from January/February now calculate the time 3 months past..we talk about Zionists we've them at home..

Hahahaha what a loser! so manifestation of gods in rats? hmmm nice, now which one of ur gods do u see in a ***? and what about cockroaches... hmm and the fleas? wow u sure have some really shitty manifestations for ur gods... I pity them for how low have u brought them to be! Kuch haya karo... I have long shunned the path of ridiculing others as my faith doesn't allow it, so can't go to ur cheap chor levels... And the balls thingy ahh the fascination with balls and d**ks! I believe u guys worship that as well or is that too a manifestation... correct me if i m wrong again on this count. Go learn some manners of how to act with ur hosts when u r a guest. How many times do u need to be reminded!

btw how many chappals did u chori today?

guess it seems your school got blown away. is it hard to understand that hinduism belives that there is god in everything.

Do you guys dont pray towards Kaaba which itself is a stone. but is it Allah no it is not............

as far as what you are talking about the shiva lingam just go and research on it first and then come back. no where in hinduism animals are called gods. now i am sure you will come up with hanuman without the slightest idea whats happening. :lol: after all i know where are you from :lol:

Regarding respect learn to respect other religons and expect the same. it was you who started with your crap on *** blah blah when there was nothing to bring Hinduism into it. Facebook has nothing to do with Hinduism. So what was your point.......... the Hosts first need to learn how to respect the guests.

well no need to clarify what your religon teaches especially you people and what not.. we all along with the world knows it. can see every third day.

Last edited:
Let's ban the internet. :D

They have blocked that FB page, its accessible by proxy anyway.
Banning facebook is not a protest, its forced. The real kicker would be if Facebook is boycotted on May 20th.

I visited the offensive page. Its filled with hate speech. It states very clearly they have made this page to show the brutality of radical Islam. This state presupposes that there is such a thing as radical Islam - and does not allow any debate on this matter, where as Muslims would have plenty to say on the wording of this statement.

Furthermore the chatter on that page is extremely bigoted. The page seems like bigot central. Everyone has a free hand describing all Muslims as "terrorists", "extremist minded", "They deserve this". Some have even suggested Muslims ought to be locked up in internment camps.

Facebook is not doing a service to free speech by siding with these bigots. These are just the very elements that would if given the chance lead to a Muslim genocide in western countries. A hop, skip and a jump away from internment camps.

Guys, it's called a "proxy."

Have fun facebooking.
Dunno what fun people have with facebook anyway. Some people hang on it every second of every day.

Most of these social networking things are really lame. Look at Twitter. People are twittering away about everything they do as if the 1000 followers they have are dying to know that you went to the bathroom.

The thing is we need more people like Zakir Naik to actually teach people. What muslims miss is that the number of radicals are more in comparison to those who can actually clarify. There is no such person who can actually clear doubts of people who hardly interact with Muslims

For example Kaafir is not something which is bad it refers to non believers. But one says all Kaafirs should be killed then it is obvious when someone calls a person Kaafir then he would become susceptible of the person who actually said it. In this way whole community gets labeled.

How many times are we going to create similar threads?

Just ignore them - May Allah decide their fate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom