Status
Not open for further replies.

45'22'

Reaction score
Country
India

was going through some old videos.......found this one

So how true is this......
Mods please dont delete this thread........

Can't see, give me the link

was going through some old videos.......found this one
So how true is this......
Mods please dont delete this thread........

Can I ask one question ?

WHY ?

Not why they do what they do in the video..

but ......Why you would think its an awesome thing to post it here and start a thread about this ????

Don't we (both us and them) have enough on our plates already ?

anyway ..I'm sure you know best... carry on ..

Can I ask one question ?

WHY ?

but ......Why you would think its an awesome thing to post it here and start a thread about this ????

the reason is majority of the pakistani youth follow pdf and they hate India.........and this video shows there is no such reason.........maybe after watching this..........the amount of hatred would decrease a little bit........

was it that bad :sick: :sad:

Yep,,, we hate india

thats the reason i posted it..........why do you hate India.....acc. to ur media there is no such reason to hate us

It turned into a video again, give me the full title

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India ......its a old video from 2011
which shows there is no reason for pak to hate India.......and the youth have been fooled by the political parties for their politics

Can I ask one question ?

WHY ?

Don't give this patronizing tone of equality - no, we don't have enough crap on our plates equally. One sides craps more on the other. This results in mass graves in my home state. And for that (God knows how) we get curfews.

I can't see the video ! :unsure:

But I do hate @Ayush & @levina ! :mad:

No not Levina - Shes my Elder Sister ! :kiss3:

And Ayush is my brother ! :undecided:

Sh*t now who am I supposed to hate ? :cry:

On Topic : No we don't hate India but yes we do hate your policies towards Pakistan & more so in Kashmir in addition to the past acrimony between us with respect to '71 !

I'm sure you don't hate Pakistan but hate our policies & the past acrimony between us !

And no our identity isn't based on 'Hate India' - Its a meld of Pan-Islamism, Local Cultures, the modern day concept of a Nation State & some Islamic Paradigms to it; what it needs is good Leadership to juggle these various identities or various facets of the same identity & find an optimal mix for our time as one must find one for each age !

the reason is majority of the pakistani youth follow pdf and they hate India.........and this video shows there is no such reason.........maybe after watching this..........the amount of hatred would decrease a little bit........
was it that bad

You are sadly mistaken brother.The majority of the pakistanis are doing exactly what the majority of what us indians are doing, roti, kapda, makaan for starters .... and then "phoren" education, salary in dollars, imported gaddi and shaadi. :p:

Most of them chaps from across the LOC out here on PDF are actually pretty liberal, they don't want any truck with the lal topi brigade. The rest of them,are "lal topi"sd" or mullah"ised" chaps who I don't cater to and definitely don't want on my thread.

@FaujHistorian care to join in ? :enjoy:

Don't give this patronizing tone of equality - no, we don't have enough crap on our plates equally. One sides craps more on the other. This results in mass graves in my home state. And for that (God knows how) we get curfews.

This is for Mr. Ganguly's eyes . He knows what I mean.

Jaani rey .. ma'ar desher baari khulna'ey. :sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom