What's new

Pakistan's foreign minister Bilawal Zardari humiliated himself in US

Clearly a political arrangement made as a concession to the Bhuttos, to get the support of Sind.
Political concession was made to PPP the party
They could have picked anyone from themselves

Bhutto is the chairman- and rabbani is the party worker of PPP

You see the issue in your statement?

24live-trump1.jpg

Mayhaps, blondes make the otherwise fearless Khan nervous :lol:

I was referring to the blonde on his right :cheesy:

View attachment 845452
Slaves will remain slaves....

I know this sounds a bit flippant but, seriously, for the love of God, find him a good, custom tailored suit by the finest London establishments. He is worth billions and this suit looks like it was picked off a rack in K-Mart.

I really think he needed a few months of mentoring before taking up such an important assignment. Not fair throwing him in at the deep end like this.

I have no doubt that he has had months upon months of coaching by an army of media handlers. His comical attempts to mimic his grandfather's passion are always amusing, but it's one thing to face a group of sycophants; quite another to face someone who knows who's boss.

24live-trump1.jpg

I don't see a stooped shoulder or downward subservient gaze.

24live-trump1.jpg

Take into consideration the cultural view of a dominant and submissive standing posture. What you see in that tranny's posture is considered a posture a household servant would approach their master with hand tied on the stomach and face downward in Pakistan, Khan's posture if far from it as he's not binding his hands or looking down submissively, Blinken' s boy toy couldn't even make eye contact wonder what happened in the back room and hope they put his tampon back in properly.

Last edited:
24live-trump1.jpg

I don't see a stooped shoulder or downward subservient gaze.

I'll be honest Khan's body language was a bit poor during his trip if we had to nitpick but this is positive criticism. I think it's more to do with him not being comfortable in his attire. It doesn't suit the setting. A crisp suit and tie can make you more confident rather than turning up in sandals. He may have felt a bit out of place considering his background which is not traditional.

Closed up frame, must be a bit of nerves.

1653001770650.png

Looking more relaxed here, must have been guided before the shoot.
1653001803517.png

I just wish he put on a suit and project more authority. The sandals are not appropriate either :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom