What's new

Pakistan's foreign minister Bilawal Zardari humiliated himself in US

Unfortunate, that we are forced to discuss a joker, clown, charlatan, thug and characterless scoundrel like "Billo Rani", for 9 pages of PDF.

More like around 40-ish…..and still no signs of any woman/girl in his life……

Billo rani ? Wasn't he rumored to be out and about with Hina ? Or was that just "haaw" people over-reacting to friendliness among the two ?

Billo rani ?

He is called "Billo Rani", because he is known to be a passive gay. Must add that his sexual orientation is his personal matter, and none of my concern. My principal objection on him is that he is straightaway criminal, just like his father, with no ideological or political convictions.

He is called "Billo Rani", because he is known to be a passive gay.

Hence my question about him and Hina which would not make him so. :)

Must add that his sexual orientation is his personal matter, and none of my concern.

Of course. I too never make crude jokes about gays. :)

My principal objection on him is that he is straightaway criminal, just like his father, with no ideological or political convictions.

Pity that he isn't like his grandfather who was associated with leftists like Faiz Ahmed Faiz and like his mother who though called Mother of Taliban later in life was initially one who defended the Communist Jam Saqi in trial during the terrible Zia years :
5a9fd1088925b.jpg

Hence my question about him and Hina which would not make him so. :)

Please tell me you are not this naive.

Public images are carefully crafted, more so for those who don't have the goods themselves. With his family billions, and decades of future looting on the line, daddy will spare no expense to make this schmuck look like his grandfather's second coming.

Please tell me you are not this naive.

Public images are carefully crafted, more so for those who don't have the goods themselves. With his family billions, and decades of future looting on the line, daddy will spare no expense to make this schmuck look like his grandfather's second coming.

Makes sense. But as I agreed with Sipra bhai, I don't begrudge Bilawal his real inclinations.

Makes sense. But as I agreed with Sipra bhai, I don't begrudge Bilawal his real inclinations.

It's not even about being gay; I don't care either about that,

This schmuck has beta-male written all over his forehead. If his bandit father hadn't stolen billions from the country, no one would give a second glance to this guy. Even more pathetic is the way he relies on crutches to try and sell himself. He yells out in his speeches in a failed attempt to mimic his grandfather. He deliberately speaks bad Urdu in an English accent to distance himself from the masses and impress those who want to worship gora sahib.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom