What's new

Pakistan's foreign minister Bilawal Zardari humiliated himself in US

Damn…..looks nervous, self-conscious and really uncomfortable…

Hope zardari and his daughters watch their “boy”…….and this they can’t fix even if spend billions

The personal secretary must ensure the boy doesn’t sleep alone, boy had a tough/rough day mentally in front of usa men…and parents not available to comfort him there…..he might cry….

nukar.png

0% experience even to work in McDonalds

Never did any intern work
Never did any job with salary
Unexperienced as ****
Only good to bring a coffee to Team if hired

And here we have him representation Pakistan cause his grandfather was a politician

Never was Governor of any city
Never was Mayer of City
Never held a role as negotiator

What has he signed off on?
Pata nai kya baatein kerta raha bacha…..what did he talk about and agreed? Sold off remaining country?

LOL.

Maybe he IS terrified!
First true public appearance and everything else - he isn’t ready for this. Bhutto was polished well before he started doing these rounds - Zardari’s offspring has no exposure beyond protected public gatherings against people they consider slaves.
Here they are meeting seasoned state department personnel skilled in both negotiation skills and psychology. im surprised he didn’t just faint.

I mean why do we put so much emphasis on body language, speeches and whatnot. If a person is getting things done, what's the problem.

Typical **** mentality, finding imperfections in everything.

I mean why do we put so much emphasis on body language, speeches and whatnot. If a person is getting things done, what's the problem.

Typical **** mentality, finding imperfections in everything.
What did he accomplish? Tell us plz we wanna kniw his first achievements as FM

First true public appearance and everything else - he isn’t ready for this. Bhutto was polished well before he started doing these rounds - Zardari’s offspring has no exposure beyond protected public gatherings against people they consider slaves.
Here they are meeting seasoned state department personnel skilled in both negotiation skills and psychology. im surprised he didn’t just faint.
I really think he needed a few months of mentoring before taking up such an important assignment. Not fair throwing him in at the deep end like this.

I remember going halfway across the globe, from Budapest to Seoul, very cocky and sure of myself, to meet the Board of LG - EADS, and making the most monumental hash of that first meeting. Sheer nervousness, and completely unexpected.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom