What's new

Pakistan's foreign minister Bilawal Zardari humiliated himself in US

It looks like US is grooming him. First they get him a job then bring him to kick start his career. They are preparing their future puppet leader.
Pakistani Establishment will definitely be a part of this "strategy".

Political concession was made to PPP the party
They could have picked anyone from themselves

Bhutto is the chairman- and rabbani is the party worker of PPP

You see the issue in your statement?
Oh, absolutely. My intention was to make a minimalist statement.

I really think he needed a few months of mentoring before taking up such an important assignment. Not fair throwing him in at the deep end like this.

I remember going halfway across the globe, from Budapest to Seoul, very cocky and sure of myself, to meet the Board of LG - EADS, and making the most monumental hash of that first meeting. Sheer nervousness, and completely unexpected.
Ironically the one who could mentor him was a close confidant of his mother(the actual leader) but now in PTI: Shah Mehmood Qureshi

How embarrassing - How can this boy tarnish the name of his grandfather. Now in Bhutto you had a ardent statesman - a eloquent orator in both Urdu and English, one who knew how to carry himself.

He is nothing more than a Zardari who has changed his surname by deedpoll. Further proof is ever proof we’re needed that wealth and a good education ≠ class or natural ability.

Why didn't they pick Hina Rabbani instead?

She's easy on the eye too... @jamahir

Very easy, sir, very easy indeed. She is bright too but just with the wrong ideology for which I am willing to take her classes. I used to be a teacher you see. ;)

I mean why do we put so much emphasis on body language, speeches and whatnot. If a person is getting things done, what's the problem.

Typical **** mentality, finding imperfections in everything.

What are his credentials for such a position?.... Are you his slave?

Let's cut him some slack
https://www.dawn.com/news/1690544/in-us-bilawal-defends-imrans-moscow-visit
In US, Bilawal defends Imran’s Moscow visit

Says there was no way for ex-PM to know that Russia would invade Ukraine on the day he landed in the Russian capital.
hfwqda89ml091.jpg

nation before internal squabbles
although I maintain he should never ever be the FM of Pakistan, its a key ministry along with finance minister

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom