What's new

Pakistan's Food Security Crisis of 2022-23: Images & Videos

Slaves will remain slaves until eternity. Ghairatmand Muslims of India made a migration 75 years ago to escape the impending slavery under Hindus, overwhelming beghairat majority remained behind and are now slaves in India. Now ghairatmand Muslims of Pakistan need to make a migration to escape the slavery under GHQ sepoys since the overwhelming majority of enslaved beghairat Pakistanis have no plans nor desire to fight for their freedom.

Slaves will remain slaves until eternity. Ghairatmand Muslims of India made a migration 75 years ago to escape the impending slavery under Hindus, overwhelming beghairat majority remained behind and are now slaves in India. Now ghairatmand Muslims of Pakistan need to make a migration to escape the slavery under GHQ sepoys since the overwhelming majority of enslaved beghairat Pakistanis have no plans nor desire to fight for their freedom.
This isn’t unfair. They need to fight but generations of brainwashing and indifferences (dare I add selfishness) is what you see today.
My family escaped that by migrating. Going to school in the US provided us with critical thinking skills and the ability to take sane decisions.

Pakistan isn’t a country but various interests. They each have their own fiefdoms. All are snakes and will sell each others out for mere pennies.

country was surplus few decades ago but since we have flooded the population now its population bomb exploded . here is another issue

if farmers grow wheat then its shortage of vegetables and sugar
if farmers grow sugar can its shortage of wheat and cotton
if farmers grow cotton then then its shortage of sugar and vegetables
same can be applies for every crop . we haev limited agriculture land limited water and unlimited people .

the land size is same and population growing like rabbits here . this land can not sustain 220 mn people for god sake thing about you next generations and stop more then 2 kids .
FsQSGWhWYAA-cy6

country was surplus few decades ago but since we have flooded the population now its population bomb exploded . here is another issue

same can be applies for every crop . we haev limited agriculture land limited water and unlimited people .

the land size is same and population growing like rabbits here . this land can not sustain 220 mn people for god sake thing about you next generations and stop more then 2 kids .
FsQSGWhWYAA-cy6
Have you settled abroad or do you live in Pakistan? If you work abroad, what about your family? They are with you or in Pakistan?

Pakistan birth rate a 'disaster in the making' as population passes 223 million​

Chief causes of continuing surge include religious taboos, political timidity and public ignorance, population experts say​

Pakistani father Gulzar Khan, 57, has 36 children from his three wives

Pakistani father Gulzar Khan, 57, has 36 children from his three wives
(Getty)

Have you settled abroad or do you live in Pakistan? If you work abroad, what about your family? They are with you or in Pakistan?
:undecided: i am abroad with my family .

FsQSGWhWYAA-cy6
The counter narrative to this is
We are still farming like 1850s (literally) with same techniques and same per capital yield

Our yield per acre is 4X less then California.

California uses total of 48Maf alot of that comes from Colorado and some for desalination

How much water we use ..yes 110- 150MAF

What's our yield? 5x less then California

In other words Pakistan has double problem
Fast population growth and severely backwards agriculture practices

If Pakistan does use drip irrigation or atleast like the 1850 style line the canals and build more dams it can easily double it's production.

If it ends up increasing it's per acre yield it can triple it.

Best example is just one intervention doubled your rice production in just few years in Sindh(thank you PPPP)..better hybrid seeds...just imagine the potential of other crops that can easily be attained

1- seeds
2- fertilizer
3- water delivery
4- food wastage.
5- better pesticides

Simple measures can triple your production

But basically farmers don't care neither does govt

The counter narrative to this is
We are still farming like 1850s (literally) with same techniques and same per capital yield

Our yield per acre is 4X less then California.

California uses total of 48Maf alot of that comes from Colorado and some for desalination

How much water we use ..yes 110- 150MAF

What's our yield? 5x less then California

In other words Pakistan has double problem
Fast population growth and severely backwards agriculture practices

If Pakistan does use drip irrigation or atleast like the 1850 style line the canals and build more dams it can easily double it's production.

If it ends up increasing it's per acre yield it can triple it.

Best example is just one intervention doubled your rice production in just few years in Sindh(thank you PPPP)..better hybrid seeds...just imagine the potential of other crops that can easily be attained

1- seeds
2- fertilizer
3- water delivery
4- food wastage.
5- better pesticides

Simple measures can triple your production

But basically farmers don't care neither does govt
I must agree with you sir but

Population is already grown while crops will may be not in near future .how can we compared a backword country with US state .

I must agree with you sir but

Population is already grown while crops will may be not in near future .how can we compared a backword country with US state .
US uses 1960s technology
We use 2000s technology in cell phones, cars and beauty equipment

Problem isn't technology.. agriculture is primitive technology it isn't chip making

You can source all materials from china..hybrid rice project was Chinese project that double Sindh rice production without doing anything else.

Agriculture need massive reforms but those reforms will only come with revenue generation from water tax that hasn't been changed since the 1940s

i am from India, to be honest here people dont know much about whats going in pakistan, i told my friends and family, and they cant believe it, i cant express the expression

Back
Top Bottom