What's new

World Food Day 2022: India Tops Hunger Charts in South Asia

So you agree it is you in the video 🤣
meh, 1.3/10 ... weak and pathetic :|

you're not even close to being a worthy sparring partner

go circle jerk with the rest of the liblols on twatter now

next election, bigger landslide for BJP ;)

meh, 1.3/10 ... weak and pathetic :|

you're not even close to being a worthy sparring partner

go circle jerk with the rest of the liblols on twatter now

next election, bigger landslide for BJP ;)

Enjoy!🤣

Can't believe it....

And on just about any internet social forum, Indians claim that Pakistan is a piss poor hungry country, and a beggar country as well. And that India is a Super power or close to being a super power.

And that India is light years ahead of Pak.

Alas!!! A supa dupa poopa, in reality.

Yeah, I'm drinking loads of cow piss and smearing myself in gobar as I type this... yup, you figured it all out, I feel exposed and nekkid... you probed me proper.

1665855084957.png

here's your prize, son, well done:
1665855175238.png

Can't believe it....

And on just about any internet social forum, Indians claim that Pakistan is a piss poor hungry country, and a beggar country as well. And that India is a Super power or close to being a super power.

And that India is light years ahead of Pak.

Alas!!! A supa dupa poopa, in reality.
this is why indian gov cut them away and never let them visit and see pakistan . just traveld 4 provinces of pakistan last month and seen how people living . i still see its far better then what media and internet showing .

More than Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, both countries who are relying on food aid from India, yeah sounds about right.
Also Pakistani have higher % of undernourished population than us and Bangladesh

1665871230917.png

And also bizarrely strange, Pakistanis have lower daily average calorie consumption than us, this is despite the fact more Indians live in hotter climates than Pakistanis

1665871337835.png

India has a nutrition problem. The methodology used for the evaluation clearly helps us understand why India would be rated so low. Average Indian diet has to be fortified with micronutrients and protein for a balanced meal. Poor people in India simply eat rice or wheat and cannot afford or do not have the practice of consuming adequate meat and vegetables. Recently there was a video that showed some school children fed with only rice and salt by the school's mid day meal program. Under such conditions, this ranking is not a surprise :hitwall:

Also Pakistani have higher % of undernourished population than us and Bangladesh

View attachment 887009

And also bizarrely strange, Pakistanis have lower daily average calorie consumption than us, this is despite the fact more Indians live in hotter climates than Pakistanis

View attachment 887010
how do you get these random and obscure stats about different countries?
you have for Chinese, Bangladeshi

I heard on PDF there are threads on Indian SM spaces dedicated to sharing obscure data about different countries to be used for "internet" "warfare" purposes

That makes more sense but you can't be useless enough to actually know all these obscure "facts" about so many different countries too, theirs definitely something at play

Your uselessness fascinates me or I can respect if yall have a shared source where all these obscure facts are gathered

Last edited:
how do you get these random and obscure stats about different countries?
you have for Chinese, Bangladeshi

I heard on PDF there are threads on Indian SM spaces dedicated to sharing obscure data about different countries to be used for "internet" "warfare" purposes

That makes more sense but you can't be useless enough to actually know all these obscure "facts" about so many different countries too, theirs definitely something at play

Your uselessness fascinates me or I can respect if yall have a shared source
List of countries by food energy intake

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom