Pakistan's first tablet revealed

Notebook N1:
nbook-with-Windows-7.jpg

PAD1:
PacPadangle.png

EBOOK1:
PacEBookangle1.png

Can anyone give the specs of the Tablet
Coz if specs are good and it is prized under 20000 PKR then i might order one online

They probably meant that the tablet has software that can run Ms Office files, since (to my knowledge), Microsoft hasn't released Ms Office for android AT ALL.

Edit: Quickly edited your post after i caught you eh? :rolleyes:

You did not catch me, I will own up to those words, I have voluntarily removed to avert side-stepping of the issue.

But describing MSOffice as the software that runs on Andriod 2.3, yes, that is not even border line lying. I know there are QuickOffice and likes that can manipulate Office files, but that is not something these guys developed.

They probably meant that the tablet has software that can run Ms Office files, since (to my knowledge), Microsoft hasn't released Ms Office for android AT ALL.

Edit: Quickly edited your post after i caught you eh? :rolleyes:

What i feel is that the tablet will run office suites available on Android Market
Like Open Office or Documents to Go
From my own experience Both of these can run office 2007 files with ease , though they have trouble opening Office 2010 PPT files

15 000 Pakistan rupees = 8 129.41176 Indian rupees

its expensive compare to other

the indian version is purely for educational purposes and for school students..thats why very low spec and very low price.
pakistani version is for consumers and better specs and a bit higher price.

^^^
Whats the resolution
Here in India most Indian and Foreign 7" Tablets have a resolution of 1080x600

also this is capacitive screen...the ones you are referring to are resistive.

the indian version is purely for educational purposes and for school students..thats why very low spec and very low price.
pakistani version is for consumers and better specs and a bit higher price.

Yeah you are right
Aakash cost Rs 1800 if you are a Student
But the commercial version to be launched at Rs 3000 Will get a 700 Mhz Processors and rest of spec similar to Pac Tab

What he should have meant was that looking at the Specs Pac Tab should had not cost more than 12000 PKR
coz with 15000 PKR you would get atleast 512 Mb Ram , and 2 MP camera apart 3G Connectivity

You did not catch me, I will own up to those words, I have voluntarily removed to avert side-stepping of the issue.

But describing MSOffice as the software that runs on Andriod 2.3, yes, that is not even border line lying. I know there are QuickOffice and likes that can manipulate Office files, but that is not something these guys developed.

What are you trying to say?

1) There is no official MS office app on android, which must mean they're referring to the ability to run MS office files on the tablet. Anyone with half a brain would come to the same conclusion.

2) Who said anything about PAC developing the office software?

Yeah you are right
Aakash cost Rs 1800 if you are a Student
But the commercial version to be launched at Rs 3000 Will get a 700 Mhz Processors and rest of spec similar to Pac Tab

What he should have meant was that looking at the Specs Pac Tab should had not cost more than 12000 PKR
coz with 15000 PKR you would get atleast 512 Mb Ram , and 2 MP camera apart 3G Connectivity

yes...a similar tab from china will probablg cost 12000 pkr...
but the little exta price is justifyable for the 1 year warranty..
and this is local warranty..not warranty from abroad where you tab will be pisted to china for repair or replacement..
all will be done locally in Rawalpindi.

What are you trying to say?

1) There is no official MS office app on android, which must mean they're referring to the ability to run MS office files on the tablet. Anyone with half a brain would come to the same conclusion.

2) Who said anything about PAC developing the office software?

Usage of MSOffice and explicitly stating that Powerpoint, excel and Word which Microsoft Products, the Gentlemen are outrightly lying. Ask your parents about Gingerbread and MSOffice, I m pretty sure, they may not be aware of them.. and I am sure they are not half-brained.

yes...a similar tab from china will probablg cost 12000 pkr...
but the little exta price is justifyable for the 1 year warranty..
and this is local warranty..not warranty from abroad where you tab will be pisted to china for repair or replacement..
all will be done locally in Rawalpindi.

the PAC tablet is developed with China's help

this is why it cost 15k

Back
Top Bottom