What's new

Pakistan's exports declined by 24% in july 2022.

Why "cool" exports.... CAD is due to imports..... So you are full of it...
Exports are manufactured by importing necessary parts, equipment, energy and raw materials. When people say that Pakistan 'manufactured' mobile phones, what really happens is that components are imported and then assembled in the country. Value addition is less than 20%, perhaps even 10%.

So yes, reducing imports will in most cases reduce exports automatically.

Exports are manufactured by importing necessary parts, equipment, energy and raw materials. When people say that Pakistan 'manufactured' mobile phones, what really happens is that components are imported and then assembled in the country. Value addition is less than 20%, perhaps even 10%.

blah blah blah. Main factor is

pakistan can not afford to reduce its exports

blah blah blah. Main factor is

pakistan can not afford to reduce its exports
Au contraire, Pakistan is unable to increase exports without running into BoP. It is common for most developing countries to run twin deficits because they simply don't add enough value (with sufficient efficiency) to justify what their industries import.

Au contraire, Pakistan is unable to increase exports without running into BoP. It is common for most developing countries to run twin deficits because they simply don't add enough value (with sufficient efficiency) to justify what their industries import.
why you support PML N so much?

why you support PML N so much?
I do not care for PLM N or PTI. I say what rationally appeals to my understanding of how the economy works. I'm at frequent odds with the PTI narrative because it is simple populism. If you disagree with my views, please contest them rationally. Perhaps you can correct me and other readers with your better understanding.

$718 million ka loss hogaya exports mai aur yeh

عمران خان کو ملک کی معاشی بحالی پر تکلیف ہورہی ہے، احسن اقبال
Not a single english news paper ran this story
۔.incredible lifafa politics

So are you saying that out of 8 BoC episodes we had in 20 years all were in setting of increasing exports leading to increase BoC(like in 2018)

I initally thought you BS was due to ignorance but now i know you are trolling just like i am.

Sorry i misunderstood you..

I also belive that world is flat...galileo should have been hanged rather then imprisoned
p07j6k9p.jpg

Why "cool" exports.... CAD is due to imports..... So you are full of it...
He is trolling

Sounds like a death spiral.... It's like step by step cutting off your arms, your legs, your neck..... To prevent a cancer from spreading....

So are you saying that out of 8 BoC episodes we had in 20 years all were in setting of increasing exports leading to increase BoC(like in 2018)
BoP is typically a result of twin deficit (fiscal and current account). Some countries are able to avoid BoP despite running twin deficits because of Capital Account surpluses (FDI is one way). Pakistan does not have that luxury. Pakistan's BoP episodes could be because:

a) Pakistanis have been given a lot of subsidies (fiscal deficit)
b) Have imported too much to consume for domestic or industrial needs (CAD)

I do not know about previous BoP scenarios that were faced by Pakistan. But this time, the problem was onset by fuel subsidies and CAD (Fitch estimated 4% CAD for Pakistan in February). The current administration is trying to combat this problem by cooling the economy.

I'm neither ignorant nor am I trolling. In fact, your bias for PTI is so deep that you are myopic about how things work. You'll resort to labeling people 'stupid' and claim that Pakistan's CAD was only set to be 2%. But when I show that Fitch (with all its economists dedicated for research) say that it was set to be 4%, you will run away :pop:

I do not care for PLM N or PTI. I say what rationally appeals to my understanding of how the economy works. I'm at frequent odds with the PTI narrative because it is simple populism. If you disagree with my views, please contest them rationally. Perhaps you can correct me and other readers with your better understanding.
okay , I thought you just like sharif bros , there is some unpopular opinion among section of business community that sharifs are good administrators.

Back
Top Bottom