What's new

Imran Khan Met Gen Bajwa at the President's House!

Saleem Lifafi is what you can define as yellow journalism. Even the DG ISPR does not take him seriously to be aghast.

IKs stance is pretty clear. Conspirators are trying to distort the facts by confusing general public. Age old tactic. Won't work, need free and fair elections.

Saleem Safi :D
Why don't you say Saleem Lifafi like your brainless and characterless leader IK. What a shame.

BTW, when you guys have no logical answer to offer, you try to escape disgrace by making fun of others.

Saleem Safi if he ever utters a truth in his wretched life his wife will be faithful to him.

I guess nobody bought the "haqeeqi azaadi" bs, so now khan sab is back to licking est.'s balls just to get that sweet sweet kursi. according to some people here IK is the choosen one, the one who will liberate us from the shackels of slavery.

Why don't you say Saleem Lifafi like your brainless and characterless leader IK. What a shame.

BTW, when you guys have no logical answer to offer, you try to escape disgrace by making fun of others.
first get a logical answer from your prostitute leader Maryum Nawaz than talk. she ran a brothel of paid journalists like saleelm lifafi

As if things are very rosy now the way PDM is running the country lol.

Any truth to this data leak? If it does contain Bajwa and ISI conversations, end is near for PDM and Traitor Bajwa and his cronies.

Yes imran khan met him twice
Last week of August and 1st week of September but nothing fruitful

Yes imran khan met him twice
Last week of August and 1st week of September but nothing fruitful
I think they want Imran to compromise but he refused again. Shows again and again, this man truly is fighting for a better Pakistan.

Regime change BS. That's another matter that now he is licking American feet once again.

Wait a minute.... Imran Khan said that after the Regime Change operation.... What did he say that was Anti-American (i.e. Me and my country) before he was stabbed in the back???... What's his Anti-American statements before the regime change?....

You can't be accused of a crime occuring after the punishment... You are punished after the crime always....

Back
Top Bottom