001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

This is not in class of what I posted, its similar to Hellfire.

I m talking about this:

As i have said on multiple occasions, PA needs to invest heavily in precision guided munitions and its systems. Just imagine HJ-10 kind of system with 10-15Km range linked with hand portable or VTOL kind of UAV or forward observers on the ground who see enemy armor advancing and these missiles get unleashed, the enemy wont know what and from where they got hit.

Precision munitions is the key.

As i have said on multiple occasions, PA needs to invest heavily in precision guided munitions and its systems. Just imagine HJ-10 kind of system with 10-15Km range linked with hand portable or VTOL kind of UAV or forward observers on the ground who see enemy armor advancing and these missiles get unleashed, the enemy wont know what and from where they got hit.

Precision munitions is the key.

Pakistan can develop an NLOS type of weapon very cheaply. Pakistan can develop a catapult launched UAV with 20kg of explosives with loitering capabilities of >4 hours and a 50km ranged data-link. It's definitely doable, whether Pakistan would invest in such a venture, is another question..

Loitering munition concept was experimented in Turkey with TAI Gozcu UAV similar to Israels HAROP. Unfortunately, it was left in it's experimental stage..
.Gozcu%20UAV%20System%20at%20Turkish%20Armed%20Forces%20Military%20Parade_05.jpg

Pakistan can develop an NLOS type of weapon very cheaply. Pakistan can develop a catapult launched UAV with 20kg of explosives with loitering capabilities of >4 hours and a 50km ranged data-link. It's definitely doable, whether Pakistan would invest in such a venture, is another question..

Loitering munition concept was experimented in Turkey with TAI Gozcu UAV similar to Israels HAROP. Unfortunately, it was left in it's experimental stage..
.Gozcu%20UAV%20System%20at%20Turkish%20Armed%20Forces%20Military%20Parade_05.jpg
Everything is doable provided they have the will. We have money, human resource and can built infrastructure with partners who want to help. Chinese and turks.

just nicked it from the Turkish section!

At one point Panter was going to be made in HIT which never went any farther, however as we are looking for Truck mounted guns this can be great candidate.

This is not in class of what I posted, its similar to Hellfire.

I m talking about this:

This is very similar to the Spike NLOS

Another possible area for cooperation with Serbia is ALAS. Development phase is near the end, and just recently ALAS demonstrated ability to hit a moving target at distance of 12.5km (which is maximum range on that training field, ALAS max range is 25km):

Another possible area for cooperation with Serbia is ALAS. Development phase is near the end, and just recently ALAS demonstrated ability to hit a moving target at distance of 12.5km (which is maximum range on that training field, ALAS max range is 25km):

Didn't UAE buy these?

Pak has UCAVs,MALE UAVs etc.

But we lack a NLOS.

just nicked it from the Turkish section!

At one point Panter was going to be made in HIT which never went any farther, however as we are looking for Truck mounted guns this can be great candidate.

Ironic, we build tank guns,MLRS,CMs,ALCMs,SLCMs,IRBMs,work on SLVs... and we stop work on arty?

What stops Pak from investing as little as perhaps 25 million dollars on R&D?

Or a similiar amount on an NLOS ?

Even the officers of the army institutions like POF,HIT etc are working on the mantra of "Jaisa hai chalnay do"...

No Lack of will,laziness ... i bet only superceeded,ordinance type officers are posted to such places... to retire.

Pak has UCAVs,MALE UAVs etc.

But we lack a NLOS.

Ironic, we build tank guns,MLRS,CMs,ALCMs,SLCMs,IRBMs,work on SLVs... and we stop work on arty?

What stops Pak from investing as little as perhaps 25 million dollars on R&D?

Or a similiar amount on an NLOS ?

Even the officers of the army institutions like POF,HIT etc are working on the mantra of "Jaisa hai chalnay do"...

No Lack of will,laziness ... i bet only superceeded,ordinance type officers are posted to such places... to retire.

NLOS simply means, None Line Of Sight. It does not have to be a missile to be NLOS, you can easily convert a prop powered drone into a loitering munition and have NLOS capability. Loitering munition has the added capability to stay in the air longer allowing for RECON of suspected threats, categorising multiple threats and neutralising highest threat perceived by the command structure.

Azerbaijan has used their HAROP Loitering Munition against Armenia to great effect. IMO Loitering Munition is not only cheaper to develop and operate but it gives much more added advancements then a NLOS Missile.

Back
Top Bottom