What's new

Pakistan's allegedly Vindictive Judges' Relentless Pursuit of Musharraf

Interesting point you made.
Who are the judges accountable to? Who is going to judge them on their misjudgements ?? Are they really answerable to anyone ?

@Argus Panoptes,
IMO, judicial over-reach was as bad as the aggressive comtempt of court notices that the SC threatened critics with. It's all messed up. Crooks judging other crooks for the crimes that they were both party to.

Yahan to aawey ka aawa hee bigra hua hey. There is no institution working in Pakistan the way it is supposed to and the way it should. Not one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf must be thinking, Zia was right... He killed his enemies, didn't leave ZAB to fight back. If he would have let ZAB go to Libya, he would have come back to kill Zia.

Next time whoever gets the chance will kills his enemies.

Musharraf must be thinking, Zia was right... He killed his enemies, didn't leave ZAB to fight back. If he would have let ZAB go to Libya, he would have come back to kill Zia.

This is what the Mughal Wars of Succession were like back in the days. All possible claimants to the throne were killed mercilessly. We have not evolved from those days it seems.

And we're still suffering the consequences of that decision. Repeated violations of human rights will islolate us from the international community and the dreams of our founding fathers of an internationally integrated Pakistan will remain dreams.

I agree. The message being sent by these vindictive judges' actions is that the next time a military dictator takes over, he'll take a page from Zia's playbook and kill all his enemies while still in power....so no one is left to take revenge. Or, all of Pakistan will revert to being a tribal society where the cycle of revenge will continue leaving a lot more dead bodies in its wake.

And we're still suffering the consequences of that decision. Repeated violations of human rights will islolate us from the international community and the dreams of our founding fathers of an internationally integrated Pakistan will remain dreams.

Its A Dam Joke ! I Mean Who Else Nt Involve In Human Rights Abuses?
Ùk Ùsa China Russia, Its Wasnt A Perfect World 1000 Yearss Ago, & it Never Will 1000 Years From Now On?

Its A Dam Joke ! I Mean Who Else Nt Involve In Human Rights Abuses?
Ùk Ùsa China Russia, Its Wasnt A Perfect World 1000 Yearss Ago, & it Never Will 1000 Years From Now On?

The countries you mentioned are not dependent on anyone else while our economy is just beginning to get better. We need them more than they need us.

I agree. The message being sent by these vindictive judges' actions is that the next time a military dictator takes over, he'll take a page from Zia's playbook and kill all his enemies while still in power....so no one is left to take revenge. Or, all of Pakistan will revert to being a tribal society where the cycle of revenge will continue leaving a lot more dead bodies in its wake.

Next Time Will Nt Be A Zab Or Zia ! Or Musharaf Or His Enemies .
NEXT TIME WILL BE WHOLE COMMITE WITH ROTATION OF COMMAND MORE LIKE OF CHINA!

The countries you mentioned are not dependent on anyone else while our economy is just beginning to get better. We need them more than they need us.

Its Just Wrong Perception Created By Ourselves, Every Body Needs Every Body In This World?
Its Just how You Create Your Demand, & Your Needs?
China Needs USA ! USA Needs China?
Our Economy Is Allways Better For You & Me ! Bt For The Lower Classs Its Worst Thn Worst?

Biggest violations of human rights and UN regulations are carried out by India.

Next Time Will Nt Be A Zab Or Zia ! Or Musharaf Or His Enemies .
NEXT TIME WILL BE WHOLE COMMITE WITH ROTATION OF COMMAND MORE LIKE OF CHINA!

Its Just Wrong Perception Created By Ourselves, Every Body Needs Every Body In This World?
Its Just how You Create Your Demand, & Your Needs?
China Needs USA ! USA Needs China?

Wrong examples again. If they wanted, they could have done almost everything themselves. It's just that importing goods from China is cheaper and China gets dollars. Win-Win.

But what about Pakistan's importance to any major country?

My point is, that we have over-estimated ourselves and abilities. We should work hard to become an indispensable part of the global community.

But India has a shining image of itself and we don't. This is where we lack behind other countries.
Others killing a fly is practical, Pakistan killing a fly is a crime.

Yes Bt Thn what?
No One Cares?
& Every One Wants To Have his Share Of Market In India?
This World Is Running On Market Economy, Not On Moral or Humman Values?
I mean Just Think Major Powers Selected Asif Zardari To Deal With, Just Becauss He poor & Weak Without Any morality, He Suits Them Over Musharaf, Thats It?:smokin:;)

Wrong examples again. If they wanted, they could have done almost everything themselves. It's just that importing goods from China is cheaper and China gets dollars. Win-Win.

But what about Pakistan's importance to any major country?

My point is, that we have over-estimated ourselves and abilities. We should work hard to become an indispensable part of the global community.

But India has a shining image of itself and we don't. This is where we lack behind other countries.
Others killing a fly is practical, Pakistan killing a fly is a crime.

Global Community, Is Nothing 20 Years Ago, They Were In Total Boycote Of Communist China?
& Now What?
Cause China Created Its Demand, Its Space In 20 Years, Without Changing Its Political System,
So What Dam World Community Does Now? Trading With Them? &its Not Only That China Is Making Cheaper Goods Bt It Has the Biggest Markets For Every Kinds Of Luxry Products?
Well I Dont Mind, Your Oppinion I Respect It!
Pakistan Needs To Tranform It Selves, One Nation Frist?
Then We Can Go Further? There Were Times & Charactors Who Brought Us Near To That, In History Bt They Often Got Losted By Them Selves?

I think the best explanation for what is going on with Musharraf was offered today on GeoTV's Capital Talk by Asma Jahangir who's no friend of Musharraf.

She said Musharraf's selective prosecution is politically motivated and has nothing to do with constitution or law. If the courts really followed the law, then the judges sitting in judgement of Musharraf would all have to face justice themselves for their participation in Musharraf's alleged illegal acts.

Haq's Musings: Is High Treason Trial of Pervez Musharraf Justified?

I think the best explanation for what is going on with Musharraf was offered today on GeoTV's Capital Talk by Asma Jahangir who's no friend of Musharraf.

She said Musharraf's selective prosecution is politically motivated and has nothing to do with constitution or law. If the courts really followed the law, then the judges sitting in judgement of Musharraf would all have to face justice themselves for their participation in Musharraf's alleged illegal acts.

Haq's Musings: Is High Treason Trial of Pervez Musharraf Justified?

Best explanation for what is going on with Musharraf is that Public is fed up and does not want another Dictator, they much arther an example is made out of Musharraf to curtail future adventurism. It is quite telling that you are residing in US a fully established democratic society and yet for your countrymen you favor the worst scum in shape of dictators. You should change the name of your blog to 'Zia ul Haq's Musings' :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom