What's new

Pakistan's allegedly Vindictive Judges' Relentless Pursuit of Musharraf

Truth is comming to surface, & its good examples for those wearing uniforms, that never let live the traitors or they will become your judges some day?
So For Next Time, Anyone Taking New Charge Of Army, Should Be Thinking To Nt Use His Batton Bt A baseball Bat to These croupt Politicians & Thier Paid Media Or Judiciary? For Sure? More Brutall Thn Zai-ul-haq Shb?

Still dreaming :lol: wake up batmanjee Musharraf has been sent for a judicial remand. Hail Democracy

Judiciary is the only sane organization left in Pakistan. Musharraf is a criminal who will be treated like one, whats the fuss?

Judiciary lost its sense long ago , When lawyers started to beat Up judged & policemen ...

Stop living in the dream world , your judges are the most corrupt people in the entire country.

Here Law is only for the poor , the Rich can & will always get away wit , as long as you have the current Judicial system.

Judiciary lost its sense long ago , When lawyers started to beat Up judged & policemen ...

Stop living in the dream world , your judges are the most corrupt people in the entire country.

Here Law is only for the poor , the Rich can & will always get away wit , as long as you have the current Judicial system.

CJ sent two PMs packing, were those poor and weak? I hope he opens up DHA/ Malik Riaz alliance next :coffee:

CJ sent two PMs packing, were those poor and weak? I hope he opens up DHA/ Malik Riaz alliance next :coffee:

Remind me , how severe was their Crime , and what sentence did they get ??

He was unable to even judge his own Son , so please dont give this jaber to me , I am not illiterate like 80% of Pakistani's . who believe , that Judges are angels , & choosing same people again will bring change.

Remind me , how severe was their Crime , and what sentence did they get ??

He was unable to even judge his own Son , so please dont give this jaber to me , I am not illiterate like 80% of Pakistani's . who believe , that Judges are angels , & choosing same people again will bring change.

What change did dictators bring in 35 years they had to rule Pk like kings? Terrorism, drugs and civil wars. Those PMs denied to accept supreme court's order (writing letter to Swiss authorities) and lost their jobs for it. Musharraf should be tried under article 6, his crimes are not as simple as those of Raja or Gillani. Infact the whole team of these conspirators should be tried under Article 6. Justice must be served if Pakistan is to move forward.

Coup is no crime? Abrogating constitution is no crime? His era was cosmetically better then democratic era, he never touched the bigger issues. The anger you see today in Baluchistan and KPK is the outcome of a system where people become sure that there voices will never be heard (no Democracy) and thus choose violent means. Pakistan's biggest failure till today has been its inability to rein in its Army. The ONLY thing I wish we would have learned from Indians.

Now you have become the villan :P

But yes, what you have said is true, but democrazy in the wrong hands will become crazy too.

Now you have become the villan :P

But yes, what you have said is true, but democrazy in the wrong hands will become crazy too.

Make no mistake my absolute loyalty is to Islam and Pakistan. Indian ref is rub it in their faces that I am not happy with their shenanigans :D

I've been in Malaysia for hardly a year and does not change my PoV. Did Musharraf became part of an illegal coup or not? its that simple.

That coup was all justified considering the ineptness of the govt of Nawaz Sharif.

Judiciary is the most pathetic institution right now in Pakistan. Scoring browny points instead of providing justice to the people.

Which two PM? Raja Pervaiz Ashraf remained PM till the end and is also allowed to contest in the elections by this joke called as judiciary. He would win the elections and would go sit into the assembly showing middle finger to your judiciary.

Gillani is also fine and is also contesting elections. As I said before you are delusional and don't want to face hard facts.

Breaking constitution multiple times, putting ELECTED PM behind the bars, suspending judiciary, judges confined to their houses etc etc etc

Why he was not given on a physical remand ??? Why just a Judicial remand ???

Breaking constitution multiple times, putting ELECTED PM behind the bars, suspending judiciary, judges confined to their houses etc etc etc

He should hav hanged him instead of letting him escape to SA. This was his biggest mistake and he should be fine 5000RS for it.

Why he was not given on a physical remand ??? Why just a Judicial remand ???

He won't be given a physical remand ever. Jo karna hai karlo.

That coup was all justified considering the ineptness of the govt of Nawaz Sharif.

Judiciary is the most pathetic institution right now in Pakistan. Scoring browny points instead of providing justice to the people.

Ineptness of government is not for you or anyone else to decide. Public decides after a 5 year tenure whether to vote the same party in or not.

Pathetic institution? Don't go there after drones, Salala, TTP and Abbotabad.

He should hav hanged him instead of letting him escape to SA. This was his biggest mistake and he should be fine 5000RS for it.

Big words, a day ago it was impossible that he would ever be tried in Pakistani court. Just hope Lal Mosque Burqa Posh brigade doesn''t catch him :lol:

Inept of government is not for you or anyone else to decide. Public decides after a 5 year tenure whether to vote the same party in or not.

Public is pathetic and jahil and votes for loons like Nawaz Sharif. This is not malaysia dear.

Pathetic institution? Don't go there after drones, Salala, TTP and Abbotabad.

And failed in all the issues that you have mentioned. Nothing concrete. Nothing on ground. That's why it is pathetic.

Big words, a day ago it was impossible that he would ever be tried in Pakistani court.

As I said he is going to be free soon. Jo karna hai karlo.

Just hope Lal Mosque Burqa Posh brigade doesn''t catch him

Thosee jahil aurtain are your last hope I guess. ;)

Public is pathetic and jahil and votes for loons like Nawaz Sharif. This is not malaysia dear.

And failed in all the issues that you have mentioned. Nothing concrete. Nothing on ground. That's why it is pathetic.

As I said he is going to be free soon. Jo karna hai karlo.

Thosee jahil aurtain are your last hope I guess. ;)

- Public is not pathetic, it has been given that message in 35 years of Dictatorship and it is finally waking up to see a ruined Pakistan thanks to 'strategic depth' of PA which has made wonderful achievement of pissing every side. The great failure of strategic doctrine can be gauged by the fact that Pakistan is the most hated country in Afghanistan after all Pakistan has done in their support. Both factions in Afghanistan, Pashtoon and Tajik hate Pakistan with a passion. Pakistan is about to face a civil war in KPK and 40,000 people have died due to PA' s inability to deal with TTP.

- All are directly related to PA, was it up to judiciary to fire down drones? did judiciary allowed drone strikes in Pakistan? Are TTP a result of Pakistan's Afghan policy or Judiciary? Was judiciary responsible for watching the borders when some American fks laughingly came in two choppers and killed Osama? (not that I supported that nutcase)

- Musharraf's freedom will cost PA dearly, it will lose support in public.

- I don't like those women but I understand how they can be brainwashed into what they did. Those 'jahil aurtain' are an outcome of Ziaulhaq :lol:

Looks like you want Pakistan to have Jungle Laws :rolleyes:

What change did dictators bring in 35 years they had to rule Pk like kings? Terrorism, drugs and civil wars. Those PMs denied to accept supreme court's order (writing letter to Swiss authorities) and lost their jobs for it. Musharraf should be tried under article 6, his crimes are not as simple as those of Raja or Gillani. Infact the whole team of these conspirators should be tried under Article 6. Justice must be served if Pakistan is to move forward.

I choose not to engage in conversation with people who dont even know their history ,

But just for the kicks , go dig out Economic reports of any Dictators Era , & then do the same with Demoncracy , you will find the difference , & will see who did what for this country .

sometimes i feel pity , for people who choose to bury their heads in the sand , & think every thing is fine. .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom