What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Is this the upgraded Dassult Falcon 20 ?

Before:

Pakistan_Air_Force_No_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_left_side1.jpg

After: (Notice the Nose and the Belly)

0.jpg

lolz yaar:rofl:

first on is upgraded Dassault Falcon 20 DA-20 (EW variant) of PAF and second one is Hawker 850XP variant RC-800 for tactical reconnaissance, surveillance and SIGINT (SIGnals INTelligence) tasks in service Republic of Korea Air Force:enjoy:

lolz yaar:rofl:

first on is upgraded dessult falcon DA-20 of PAF and second one is Hawker 850XP variant RC-800 for tactical reconnaissance, surveillance and SIGINT (SIGnals INTelligence) tasks in service Republic of Korea Air Force:enjoy:

But sir in this 2nd pic why does it say Paffalcons? We must have one then :wave:

Before:

0.jpg

THis second picture is not of PAF.

Notice the registration number. PAF aircraft s starting from J. This is N23204.

Guys....these jets of Blinders squadron are not AWACs/ AEWACs....these are SigInt aircraft for signals intelligence. Please post the pics elsewhere as it takes the focus off the true AWACs that PAF is getting.......i.e. those with a proper air scanning radar.

Before:

0.jpg

I am sure that near future these will be easily replace by J-10Bs for ELINT/ECM/SIGNIT with three Electronic warfare Pods

Is it a Falcon 20 or Falcon2000, it more interesting that happen in pakistan

You are right it is a superb picture. I love seeing our AWACs so more pictures of all our assets will be gratefully received and thank you for finding and putting this on here.

I also love the ZDKs too. Any news of how many we have in the fleet now?

I know this would be wishful thinking but seeing a few pix of the interior would be brilliant just to see how we and the Chinese do it.

Back
Top Bottom