What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

NiWt8.jpg
262ef.jpg

AoA,
Very interesting to see the difference in angle of blades on both the Y-8F600 P&W and Saab2000 RR propellers. I wonder which configuration has better effect on speed, fuel consumption, thurst/weight ratio, higher altitute performance etc.

Reply from any knowledgable member will be much appreciated.

basically they are rotatable as shown in below video to get maximum efficiency . . . . . .

different angle at different speeds . . . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why the hell thay are going for eyrie when they know that India already have a counter option.:hrr:

don't they have other options??
they have options but not approval of america phalcon was jointley devloped by usa and israel........

Hi, the ERIEYE is a good acquisition for the PAF and looks really nice. However, I just wish the PAF had selected the Embraer 145RJ or even better the Embraer 195. These jets have more space, better range, payload, and speed. Most importantly, they would have allowed for the PAF ERIEYEs to be independent of ground processing stations, as all processing could have be done on board the plane.

Hi, the ERIEYE is a good acquisition for the PAF and looks really nice. However, I just wish the PAF had selected the Embraer 145RJ or even better the Embraer 195. These jets have more space, better range, payload, and speed. Most importantly, they would have allowed for the PAF ERIEYEs to be independent of ground processing stations, as all processing could have be done on board the plane.
The processing is still done on board the plane - There are approximately 4 stations on the plane which can be used to display data and it can be forwarded to other ground stations as well.The ground stations are optional not mandatory.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom