What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

two+PAKISTAN+AIR+FORCE+PAF+ZDK-03+AEWC+2+OPERATIONAL+READY+PAKISTAN.jpg

dont think its been posted before..

yes sir you are right these are 2 brand new in yellow color i can see with my big black eyes .and as my little brain say to me more ZDK-03 are rolled out and in testing . am i right?

both these are even painted with PAF paint scheme as the one in previous pic shows.

the birds looks so great...umm... at least 6 shold be good for the PAF....:)

both these are even painted with PAF paint scheme as the one in previous pic shows.

Does this means those are fully integrated in PAF while being in China, while the pictures with yellow color are much older.

to an extent yes but more modification of datalink and other protocols will be done in Pakistan. These are flexible systems and have options for multiple datalink channels as well as other "unspecified" goodies. ;)

imran bhai yeh jhaz hamesha start man yelllow color ka kyon hoty han any reason

imran bhai yeh jhaz hamesha start man yelllow color ka kyon hoty han any reason

for air frames test and evaluation dear after tests they Analise them if every thing ok and passed structural tests they paint livery on it .

Did you miss this pic?? PLA navy has shown interest in PAF specifications this is why you see them flying a similar version. Does not mean we cancelled order and they got it. :D

Did you miss this pic?? PLA navy has shown interest in PAF specifications this is why you see them flying a similar version. Does not mean we cancelled order and they got it. :D

i never say cancel or even late sir i said these all are not for us PLA also taking delivery from these new ZDK-03 sir although we have small order and PLA may get much more numbers .

DJIup.jpg
5Uu9j.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

EveTV.jpg
Ywxz9.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

VyQso.jpg
HdfAp.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

XkITU.jpg

thanks brocolli

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom