What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

delivery is expected anytime between this or next month. Meanwhile, enjoy this...

317204_10150404530979919_213731774918_10026633_1756050917_n.jpg

Replace WINE with JUICE than i will join the party. :D

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

final trials are over and preparation for delivery to PAF.

ok sir i send (MUNDA) for juice .lolz i am sick from old images sir again and againd members post same images which i watch already 1034092350984580 times .its make me crazy .so next month delivery khabreen wala JASOOS tiyara kya tha ?:lol:

this is same whine we enjoying since 1 month sir we need new brand now :lol:

Imran some times you make funny spell mistakes... i'm suspicious about you.

Picture was new for me, while more important was the news attached with the picture.

BTW... where do you find wine in Pakistan? :)

I just noticed that at the moment, your thanks count stands 8888.

Imran some times you make funny spell mistakes... i'm suspicious about you.

opps sorry sir these are just mistakes nothing more

more important was the news attached with the picture.

this pic was posted by chines member and we know since 6 months first one is ready lolz .nothing new sir

BTW... where do you find wine in Pakistan?

every street every bazar every city every town every hotel has whine sales men in pakistan .

I just noticed that at the moment, your thanks count stands 8888.

ohhh ye public ka karam hai jo de rahi hai thanks andha dhund :lol:

every street every bazar every city every town every hotel has whine sales men in pakistan .

Are sure what you are drinking is wine?

I'm afraid some has sold you Shezan grape juice in bottle of wine.

can we exclude this "WINE" from discussion?

goshhhhh i wanna see that thing more than i wanna see my girlfriend.... i think i should get some life now....

goshhhhh i wanna see that thing more than i wanna see my girlfriend.... i think i should get some life now....

no you are wrong dear that was AIM-120 and CFT on block-52 which i wait for more then any other thing this zdk-03 is confirmed

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom