Votes: 7 11.5%
  • United States

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • E.U.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
America. You are good and truly fcuked without us. It's not even close. It's o.k. that most here are congenitally and myopically blinded to the reality. We understand.

Love us? You hate us but it won't be the Chinese saving your *****. Take that to the bank...along with our money.

Try something real simple. Ask yourselves who buys your manufactured goods, i.e., your best trade partner? China?

Not even close.

Not for nothing, dimwits, but it's Uncle Sam.;):usflag::devil:

Uncle Sam eats most of the food of the world. Doesn't mean anything. :D

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that the US have given Musharraf/Pakistan 10 billion dollars after 9/11, and the F-16 deal, I guess these are not registering enough to make people think usa is a serious ally...

No point intended. Just bringing up some facts.

"Uncle Sam eats most of the food of the world."

Let me know when we eat most of our own food. This isn't about love, buddies, or happy high notes. Allies. Allied towards or against-nobody but us.

Leave you high and dry? Cuts both ways. Our interests have been manipulated by your gov't ad nauseum. Doesn't change the fundamentals. That IMF loan doesn't happen without us. Tell me what Zardari brought back from Beijing besides professions of eternal fraternal paternal yada, yada, yada?

You'll be walking out with a cool $15 bil from us IN ADDITION TO the IMF very shortly. And STILL there's the trade.

Get it? TRADE. Two-way street? Not hardly. You sell. We buy. Nobody in this world is buying your shirts and jeans like us. Not remotely close. Does anybody here need those trade figures...AGAIN?

Are you fighting for your survival? Where are the chinese?

Nuff said.

I am not disagreeing with you mate. Just saying trade means nothing in Pak-American relationship. Really nothing.

I believe Pakistan's number one Ally would be the Islamic Nizam.
This Nizam would enable Pakistan to:

1. Have a sincere leadeship
2. Become economicaly strong and independant
3. Strengthen the military
4. Help us develop our technology
5. enable our talented youth to gain jobs on merit
6. Tackle poverty and improve literacy
7. etc. etc. etc.....

Actually, you are disagreeing with me and trade DOES matter to a nation that's looking for dollars under every rock. I've STILL not received an answer on that Beijing trip by Zardari. Don't really need one though. Self evident what happened there. You were stiffed in a HUGE way-with smiles and toasts. Nothing like a Chinese banquet, though, to salve the sensibilities... to numbness.

Since you don't care, though, then you won't miss it if we shifted all those trade dollars in textiles over to the Indonesians and Egyptians. In fact, Webmaster, I'm stunned that you haven't made a principled stand on something so practically irrelevant and REFUSED us your bluejeans- at any price!:lol:

TRADE, btw, was just part of the equation-albeit too often forgotten and still so by you. Naturally, with such a disparity between us and your next closest partner, you'd diminish it. Why not? Doesn't help your case at all.

You'll have to pardon me. Been away for a few and missed you guys. Thought that I'd just say hello in my inimicable way.

You're never far from my walle...errr, heart.:smitten:

usa is our ally yes why not because they hit us directly our sovrenty they kill our 2000 inocents from 2 years usa never give us f-16 when we need even we pay money.thats USA in1971 when we wait for them they never come that time when USSR give full sport ti indian with tons of arms and political hep in UN.yes usa is our ally there think tank are afread to make peaces of pakistan .they are our ally to stop france to hand over nuclear plants to pakistan.of corse USA is our ally they use us in afghan war and forget us with millions problims 3mn afghan refugees drugs alot of guns alqaida afghan pakistani extreamsts and terarrsm is gift from USA of afghan war.russia is our enemy because we join CETO CENTO .that was our black day of history when we join them.i will say we are ally of USA but USA is not our ally.remember CUBA mislle threat U-2 from peshawer to USSR first afghan war secend afghan war first golf war bosnia war somalya 1993 war we join usa all these time and now please show us WHAT WE GET BACK??? :cheers:

"...would be..."

Which millenium exactly?

Keep the ol' caliphate dream arollin' there, big guy.:rolleyes:

:lol:
i am visiting this thread for the first time now,but whenever by chance,i read the caption,i presume there must be some kind of intellectual negotiation going on inside.so i better keep off.
ab pata chala yahan to bachey Country-country khel rhy hain:lol:

my vote's for China anyways.:enjoy:

"...would be..."

Which millenium exactly?

Keep the ol' caliphate dream arollin' there, big guy.:rolleyes:

"Would be" - meaning it is not presently being implemented.

The promises of men are weak and often false, BUT the promises of our Creator and His Messenger are always TRUE. So What Allah and His Messenger promise can never be a dream but will always come to pass, but man is weak.....

WHAT WE GET BACK???

Are you still speaking Urdu instead of Russian?

Hey, Imran Khan. Why doesn't your government tell us to piss off? Why don't you go to war with us? You hate my nation. We know that.

Where's the guts to stand by your principles? Perhaps principles come cheap on this board where the cost of telling a yank what azzholes we are comes with little consequence?

Thank the Lord your leaders have more sense and good manners than most here, including you.

It keeps you alive.:usflag:

I believe Pakistan's number one Ally would be the Islamic Nizam.
This Nizam would enable Pakistan to:

1. Have a sincere leadeship
2. Become economicaly strong and independant
3. Strengthen the military
4. Help us develop our technology
5. enable our talented youth to gain jobs on merit
6. Tackle poverty and improve literacy
7. etc. etc. etc.....

well for that matter, i believe if they ever succeed in accomlishing it,it would be like Heaven on earth.
go for the options!

"...meaning it is not presently being implemented"

Well, inshallah that little notion down to the bank and see if it cashes.

Not to proselytyze on a muslim board but us Christians have a lil' saying-

"The Lord helps those who help themselves"

Start walking the walk befitting a nation of 160,000,000 bright and capable people...and quit spitting in my nation's face while accepting anything and everything that our nation offers.

It does us no harm and makes you look terribly, terribly small.

Back
Top Bottom