Votes: 5 8.2%
  • E.U.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
The Hindu
Russia keen to expand military and nuclear ties with India

Moscow (PTI): Describing India as a "special country", Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Thursday said Moscow wants to transform its ties with New Delhi from "buyer-seller" to "deeper relations" by expanding military ties and enhancing cooperation in nuclear energy.

"Our ties in such areas as defence, security, and arms trade were based precisely upon the buyer-seller relationship. We would like to move to deeper relations," Medvedev, who is arriving in India on Thursday night for a three-day official visit, said in an interview to Doordarshan.

"Cooperation in the field of nuclear energy is a serious and mutually beneficial field for joint work. And we consider that during my visit the prospects in this field will be further discussed. "In the nearest future, in the nuclear area, we will be able to launch new projects," the Russian President said. Medvedev said the two countries could work together on developing a next-generation fighter jet and a supersonic cruise missile and termed it as "great interesting project".

The Hindu
Russia keen to expand military and nuclear ties with India

Moscow (PTI): Describing India as a "special country", Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Thursday said Moscow wants to transform its ties with New Delhi from "buyer-seller" to "deeper relations" by expanding military ties and enhancing cooperation in nuclear energy.

"Our ties in such areas as defence, security, and arms trade were based precisely upon the buyer-seller relationship. We would like to move to deeper relations," Medvedev, who is arriving in India on Thursday night for a three-day official visit, said in an interview to Doordarshan.

"Cooperation in the field of nuclear energy is a serious and mutually beneficial field for joint work. And we consider that during my visit the prospects in this field will be further discussed. "In the nearest future, in the nuclear area, we will be able to launch new projects," the Russian President said. Medvedev said the two countries could work together on developing a next-generation fighter jet and a supersonic cruise missile and termed it as "great interesting project".
So do you honestly believe we will start hating Russia and China if they give weapon to India?Hell No..:crazy:...A lot of Pakistanis like Russia even though it is one of the largest weapon supplier of India..and almost all Pakistanis like China =p.

"if he is going back to Pakistan, where are you going back? Europe?"

I'm a citizen and former serving military officer of America. Is he? Based on this comment I'd guess not-

"omg i love EID but my family is in Pakistan is so sad i cant participate we get 2 cows each Bakra-EID gl <3 Pakistan"

If not, then I'd love for the azz to be deported ASAP. Read ol' Hasang's posts, to include his latest goodies-

"we got the US ones so keep dreaming we are going to nuke you and Isreal"

or this,

"i hope Iran becomes a nuclear state and nuke Isreal PZZPZPZPZ"

or maybe this,

"lol the biggest threat to US is itself i think we should nuke US and say byebye"

That's one seriously disturbed child so before I "... mouth-water petulantly", I'll assert my right to free speech and encourage the little POS to walk the walk of a man and not grovel for baubles in Babylon.

"US army are actually hiring from criminals!"

OMG!!! You mean like...Archie Ingersoll- my former fire direction chief computer. Busted for B&E, the judge gave him a choice. Best soldier I've ever served with.

We're a nation at war with an all volunteer army. I've no problem with granting these waivers to young men and women who wish to reverse their circumstance and try to make a better life. I'd likely feel far safer in the company of those willing to risk their lives for myself than the likes of hasang20 or yourself anyday.

"does that mean u love them?"

Compared to what- the good ol' days of the Great Cultural Revolution?

Have to say that the PRC and America have traveled a long road back together thanks to Dick Nixon, Hank Kissenger, and a few ping-pong balls. Never have we gained so much by getting our azzes kicked at table tennis.:lol:

"Are you really that stupid that you vcan not see the link betwen the taliban agreeing a deal with a US oil company and being recognizedby the US."

No deal made nor formal recognition by my government.

Three nations. KSA, Pakistan, and U.A.E. Nobody but.

That's plain enough..

So your not going to answer the question about iran..?
If the taliban had made the deal you would have gave them recognition but instead the threat of being carpet bombed........go google the actual quote given by a USA govt official.

"Please do........i can assure you the majority of you accusations you throw at the taliban will be just cheap propaganda"

HRW has done a fine job documenting their crimes and it's easily googled.

May be you should google the crimes commited by the US army during the last 100 odd years....starting with the massacre of native indians all the way upto bombing wedding parties,Abu ghraib ,guantanamo ect.
The taliban are first rate amateurs when it comes to killling innocents unlike the US army.....the gold standard of barbarians.

Last edited:
"if he is going back to Pakistan, where are you going back? Europe?"

I'm a citizen and former serving military officer of America. Is he? Based on this comment I'd guess not-

"omg i love EID but my family is in Pakistan is so sad i cant participate we get 2 cows each Bakra-EID gl <3 Pakistan"

If not, then I'd love for the azz to be deported ASAP. Read ol' Hasang's posts, to include his latest goodies-

"we got the US ones so keep dreaming we are going to nuke you and Isreal"

or this,

"i hope Iran becomes a nuclear state and nuke Isreal PZZPZPZPZ"

or maybe this,

"lol the biggest threat to US is itself i think we should nuke US and say byebye"

That's one seriously disturbed child so before I "... mouth-water petulantly", I'll assert my right to free speech and encourage the little POS to walk the walk of a man and not grovel for baubles in Babylon.

"US army are actually hiring from criminals!"

OMG!!! You mean like...Archie Ingersoll- my former fire direction chief computer. Busted for B&E, the judge gave him a choice. Best soldier I've ever served with.

We're a nation at war with an all volunteer army. I've no problem with granting these waivers to young men and women who wish to reverse their circumstance and try to make a better life. I'd likely feel far safer in the company of those willing to risk their lives for myself than the likes of hasang20 or yourself anyday.

The truth is the United States military has a large number of criminals and gangsters in its military occupying many key positions, and let's not talk about their war criminal administration George Bush, Dick Cheney, George "Slam Dunk" Tenet, and war criminal Donald Rumsfeld. The United States military has actually something called a "Moral Waiver" This means even if you are a prior felon or someone who has committed rape, murder, or have psychological problems you will still be recruited in the military and trained to fire machine guns, rocket launchers, do home invasions, and how to kidnap a "suspect" these are very useful skills for these criminals. Actually many of these criminals after being released go back into the streets and use the techniques they learned in the army to help them in their crimes like using military tactics during a robbery.

To learn more about the MORAL WAIVER please visit the sources below!!!

One in Eight Army Recruits Require Moral Waiver

Criminal History Waivers

US army increases use of moral waivers to meet demand for troops | World news | guardian.co.uk

US Criminal Leaders and US Criminal Soldiers

Guys as interesting as this discussion of the aspects of US military recruitment (the use of the army/marines by streetgangs as a training environment was fascinating to me) it is off topic here. If someone would open another thread it would be very interesting.

No more in this thread please

America. You are good and truly fcuked without us. It's not even close. It's o.k. that most here are congenitally and myopically blinded to the reality. We understand.

Love us? You hate us but it won't be the Chinese saving your *****. Take that to the bank...along with our money.

Try something real simple. Ask yourselves who buys your manufactured goods, i.e., your best trade partner? China?

Not even close.

Not for nothing, dimwits, but it's Uncle Sam.;):usflag::devil:

As far as manufactured goods go, u need them, and we provide them.
As far as dept goes, americis in a greater dept.

Guys as interesting as this discussion of the aspects of US military recruitment (the use of the army/marines by streetgangs as a training environment was fascinating to me) it is off topic here. If someone would open another thread it would be very interesting.

No more in this thread please

I will Keysersoze, Thanks for your comments, it is also very interesting to me!

The US army doubled its use of "moral waivers" for enlisted soldiers last year to cope with the stress of the Iraq war, allowing convicted sex offenders, people convicted of making terrorist threats and child abusers into the military, according to new records released today.

As i said before......a rag tag bunch of pervert barbarians

Sounds like the right type of shi*tty outfit S-2 would join.

I'm a citizen and former serving military officer of America. Is he? Based on this comment I'd guess not...

I agree with you that those who hate US should leave the country: it is good for his/her physical/mental health, as well as that of others. :lol: Thanks for collecting the quotes, though not appeared in this thread.

I'd likely feel far safer in the company of those willing to risk their lives for myself than the likes of hasang20 or yourself anyday.

IMO, Bush/ Cheney&#8217;s WoT does not make America any safer: it goes deadly wrong. Instead, US may be hated more around the world, especially in mid-east. US opens a dangerous precedence by breaking the international rules/orders that it&#8217;s established for generations (Roosevelt/Truman and on).

What makes US safer is tightened securities in immigrations/communications/ports/borders, etc., not without some compromise of personal freedom.

Hopefully Obama can change the course for better.

You are good and truly fcuked without us. It's not even close. It's o.k. that most here are congenitally and myopically blinded to the reality. We understand.

One word, buddy: petulance. You may not even be justified to say those to Iraqi puppets, much less any others.

As far as the aids to Pakistan are concerned, It's a no-brainer that the biggest threat to Pakistan is not Taliban, it is India. US compensates Pakistan for ToW. Perhaps more precisely, US clubbed Pakistan to take the carrot. That is the billion dollar stuff. That is a short-term, transactional business, not an ally. The essence of business is profit. Just as US imports Pakistan textiles: it&#8217;s not just benefits Pakistan; it also benefits the money lords and the people of US.

"Instead, US may be hated more around the world, especially in mid-east."

How much more could we be hated by those in the mid-east in any case? Have you considered opinions and actions directed at America PRIOR to 9/11? We were hardly loved then nor would we be now should we leave Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, or the G.C.C tomorrow.

That narrative has long been established by the policy wonks and media moguls of the mid-east. Both play to the sensibilities of local constituencies for differing reasons- deflection and dollars- to perpetuate a good thing. The intended audiences sop it up.

It's easier than thinking.

"It's a no-brainer that the biggest threat to Pakistan is not Taliban, it is India."

If you say so. Zardari doesn't and I agree with him. Were Indian jets to strike LeT bases in Pakistan today, I'd still agree with him. You've an incendiary public that's amazingly easy to manipulate. They, actually, are the greatest threat- 160,000,000 lotus-eating dupes more or less.

"Just as US imports Pakistan textiles: it&#8217;s not just benefits Pakistan; it also benefits the money lords and the people of US."

My Levi jeans are made, variously, in Egypt, Qatar, Indonesia, and Pakistan. Same size will reveal different cuts and fit. I must carefully shop. You, of course, understand the macro-econ concept of comparative advantage and the J.I.T. logistical concept of diversification of source product. If so, then you know how Levi-Strauss protects itself from it's suppliers. All that can be shifted rapidly. It's a case of moving orders from here to there and done in one telephone call-placing the new order. No call is made to the OLD supplier. They're simply left wondering what happened to all those P.O.s that are no longer coming over the facsimile.

It's just business. Justify that petulance.

I think China has throughout the decades has provided Pakistan great military, economic, and political support, when Pakistan would reach out its hand China welcomed it and vise versa.

The US army doubled its use of "moral waivers" for enlisted soldiers last year to cope with the stress of the Iraq war, allowing convicted sex offenders, people convicted of making terrorist threats and child abusers into the military, according to new records released today.

As i said before......a rag tag bunch of pervert barbarians

Sounds like the right type of shi*tty outfit S-2 would join.

Great point, the moral waiver has truly allowed criminals, rapist, and convicted armed felons to enter the U.S military. I truly find this to be appalling this allows for so much danger, and a high level of threat in the military for wrongdoing and the violate of Geneva convention because it is hard to trust a convicted criminal.

Back
Top Bottom