Votes: 7 11.5%
  • United States

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • E.U.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
America. You are good and truly fcuked without us. It's not even close. It's o.k. that most here are congenitally and myopically blinded to the reality. We understand.

Love us? You hate us but it won't be the Chinese saving your *****. Take that to the bank...along with our money.

Try something real simple. Ask yourselves who buys your manufactured goods, i.e., your best trade partner? China?

Not even close.

Not for nothing, dimwits, but it's Uncle Sam.;):usflag::devil:

good and truly fcuked ! i guss you are now? from the fourm....?
good languge!:enjoy:

Can we keep the swearing, insulting and personal attacks down please.

Last edited:
America. You are good and truly fcuked without us. It's not even close. It's o.k. that most here are congenitally and myopically blinded to the reality. We understand.

Love us? You hate us but it won't be the Chinese saving your *****. Take that to the bank...along with our money.

Try something real simple. Ask yourselves who buys your manufactured goods, i.e., your best trade partner? China?

Not even close.

Not for nothing, dimwits, but it's Uncle Sam.;):usflag::devil:

Mr . dimwit hru ? and are u ok come with facts here my friend US is not Pak's # 1 ally alright shall i go down the list allies dont bomb allies ok allies dont back stab on deals allies help each other in bad times ! so get with the prog and watch your speech and how u speak here behave your self and if u cant my friend u shall see your self out of here very soon show some respect and be matture ! we are thankful to United States for watever they do or have done for us but this topic is in the sense of true friendship and support all around and my friend sorry to wake u up US is not there so i rest my case no offence to you Iam also a Pakistani american but i speak the truth based on facts not on make belive thoughts & fairytales good day boss! :cheers::usflag:

Last edited:
I see we've tender eyes for my intended verbal transgression. I'll desist in the interest of the ladies.

"dimwits".

The list would be too long to itemize and the comments posted here by others reflect that perspective. Further, Americans have routinely been called far worse here. Don't ride your sanctimonious high horse too far.

"allies dont bomb allies"

Maybe. Dropped a ton of bombs on France in W.W.II as example. Necessary to reach the enemy. So too now. I see no bombs on Islamabad. The targets are mutual and of great assistance to you.

Equally, allies don't permit the sanctuary of enemies on their soil. That should be plain but somehow remains lost to most perspectives here. MY nation's soldiers have DIED by the hands of men crossing from your territory into Afghanistan and that's been the case since 2002-but your capitol and it's leaders aren't attacked nor shall be. The peoples of the nation whom we are assisting are equally targets of these same ruthless men. Again lost on perspectives here.

So we attack them when and where we can (with your very able targeting assistance) and have done so with particular effectiveness over the last three months.

Allies don't squander the largesse of the American people to meet their private greed either yet too many of your leaders-FROM ALL PARTIES AND PERSPECTIVES-have seen our generous aid as a private well-spring.

Again, please remind me of the TANGIBLE evidence that the Chinese premier provided Zardari recently? Zilch? Zero? Nada? You should hope that China proves 1/10th the ally we've been where it matters most and it's not words.

Are you still solvent? If so, you've ONE nation to thank. I shan't hold my breath awaiting your grateful acknowledgements.

Nope. You've no better nor faithful ally than America that we still stand by you and not against you.

P.S.: Nice to chat again, fellas. I've missed you.:)

I thought it was a Pakistani member, now that would be interesting. :agree:

I think the number of votes here for the "USA" is an accurate tally of how many true-blooded Americans have voted in the poll! The Pakistanis are so blinded by their hatred of India that they can't see anyone as a true friend and ally unless they are an enemy of India. C'est la vie!

"this topic is in the sense of true friendship and support all around"

TRUE friendship? Lets start here-

You're not speaking Hindi nor Russian as a state language. How's that for support all around?

Alliances are not measured in toasts and affirmations of mutual love. We're not sleeping together. These are nations we're discussing and those measurements are grounded in more tangible realities than some OPRAHIZED notion of platitudes and sweet words.

You're broke and that's how the Chinese sent home Zardari two months ago-still broke. Thank God for the IMF. Wonder which nation finessed that lil' arrangement through? As to our $15.6 BILLION civil aid package (double our OWN financial bailout plan), you'd best pray that our congressional leaders aren't following this board. I pray that they are reading this board and come to their senses.

They say a picture tells a thousand words. You want kisses and true friendship? Kiss this-:bunny:

You're not speaking Hindi nor Russian as a state language. How's that for support all around?

Alliances are not measured in toasts and affirmations of mutual love. We're not sleeping together. These are nations we're discussing and those measurements are grounded in more tangible realities than some OPRAHIZED notion of platitudes and sweet words.

You're broke and that's how the Chinese sent home Zardari two months ago-still broke. Thank God for the IMF. Wonder which nation finessed that lil' arrangement through? As to our $15.6 BILLION civil aid package (double our OWN financial bailout plan), you'd best pray that our congressional leaders aren't following this board. I pray that they are reading this board and come to their senses.

They say a picture tells a thousand words. You want kisses and true friendship? Kiss this-:bunny:

15.6 Billion is not double your own financial bailout. Even if the US has given crumbs to Pakistan numbering in the 10-12 billion range, our alliance with your war hungry nation (WoT) has directly set us back 45 billion according to many analysts with exports taking a huge hit not to mention the financial sector. You guys are considered an ally, but don't think that the smoke your government blows will be inhaled by everyone #1 Ally my right *** good sir.

Keep it up fouls u will be finding your self out soon ! again come with facts be realastic and learn some damn manners if u wana stay thats IT!!!!!!!!!! and furthermore all of that gay stuff about kisses is not wanted here might want to find another website of your interest this a defence forum respect it thx. :tdown::angry: :tsk:

Last edited:
Why India's name is not in that list...........
Don't u guys think Inida is no.1 ally..

I personally believe that in my lifetime we will see a Pak-India allignment due to common issues which need a common approach. The possibilities are endless, we just need to wake up as human beings.

China, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are our real allies. China is by far better.
Our relationship with a stingy USA cannot be given a respectable name. The US has used us to fight its dirty war on the cheap, splitting our national fabric, and resulting in deaths of thousands of Pakistanis.
In Financial terms, even considering the US$ 15 b / 10-year subsidy package, our war deficit is about US$ 5 b / year

I think the number of votes here for the "USA" is an accurate tally of how many true-blooded Americans have voted in the poll! The Pakistanis are so blinded by their hatred of India that they can't see anyone as a true friend and ally unless they are an enemy of India. C'est la vie!
Not really...China is not a huge enemy of India.In fact it's Indians who always criticize China..

It's actually because of US we're truly fucked today.US support bad leaders of Pakistan.You funded Talibans which is a cancer in our society and defeated Russia.America won the cold war and we got Drug, Warlords, and AQ/Talibans.America does not care about anything as long as they get what they need.They don't care about dictators in any Middle East country as long as they get oil. (One Example is Saudi Arabia..Now try to bring democracy there :lol:) and i hope you realize A lot of Pakistanis (Thousands) have died in suicide attacks and oh your professional drone pilots killed our Frontier Corps Army Men few months ago and we did survive during the time US put sanctions on Pakistan.If Russia was still alive i am sure CIA would be funding taliban which your media called Freedom Fighters in 1980's and you would be playing dirty cold war with USSR.A famous quote of George George Galloway..
I support the Soviet Union, yes I did. Yes, I did support the Soviet Union, and I think the disappearance of the Soviet Union is the biggest catastrophe of my life. If there was a Soviet Union today, we would not be having this conversation about plunging into a new war in the Middle East, and the US would not be rampaging around the globe

Back
Top Bottom