What's new

Pakistanis should leave Pakistan.PM Gilani

The world is huge. If so many Pakistanis want to leave Pakistan then what is stopping them. I am sure these Pakistanis will get visa to some Middle Eastern/European/ or North American country. Just don't go to india.

"Muslim hain hum; watan hai saara jahaaN hamaara". Allama Iqbal

Just don't forget you are Muslims and Pakistanis wherever you go in Allah's earth :pakistan:

both gilani and the reporter are idiots.....

she has an emotionally charged agenda and didnt come across as professional....gilani - well his government's inaction and incompetence since the day they assumed charge speaks numbers for itself so no need for clarifications

i've never met a Pakistani that wants to leave Pakistan but i would also say what Fidel Castro once said....if you have no love for the country your mother bore you in and the country you were raised in - then get out. Love Pakistan or leave Pakistan.

PM looked a bit confused too on a couple of questions... Shame on you PM JUST resign...

he speaks so awfully it disgusts me.......he's so inarticulate and comes across as brain-dead

Love Pakistan or leave Pakistan.

You can not blame them. Its summer in Pakistan and electricity is out most of the day in most places of Pakistan. Living in any 3rd world developing country is tough (india is no different) but things have become worse now that there's democrazy in Pakistan. When Musharraf was ruling Pakistan, the common Pakistani could have lived comfortably in Pakistan but not anymore.

At 4:40, the reporter said something, while this baboon answered something else. You either get democracy or dictatorship. SO democracy means no governance.

BTW, when he said about his disqualification, just want so say, that when you get disqualified, you do not resign voluntarily, you are kicked out forcibly. This guy cannot even understand the question most of the times. And in this case, the Speaker and ECP have no choice, since the court has already answered the question (if it is raised to the speaker in the detailed order)

it's the same excuse they've used since 2008

democracy is messy, but in a true democracy there is accountability.....not MNAs evading taxes and misdeclaring their wealth, not overt (forget covert) corruption and mismanagemtn of state entitites and institutions, not a callous disregard for the people with needs

it's no wonder Pakistanis rally behind the Armed Forces and always begged them to take charge and clean up the mess -because Army is one of the few highly discilplined institutions in the country (im not advocating another coup)

You can not blame them. Its summer in Pakistan and electricity is out most of the day in most places of Pakistan. Living in any 3rd world developing country is tough (india is no different) but things have become worse now that there's democrazy in Pakistan. When Musharraf was ruling Pakistan, the common Pakistani could have lived comfortably in Pakistan but not anymore.

at the end of the day, people just want to live in dignity and to be able to care for themselves and their families.....under the past few years, people who were never corrupt have become corrupt and done "hook or by crook" not because they are necessarily bad people, but they are desperate

the economy isn't where it should be (Pakistan has potential to be a power-house in the region).....i blame the leadership, but to an extent I blame the people for also being lazy and for voting in these corrupt tyrants

The world is huge. If so many Pakistanis want to leave Pakistan then what is stopping them. I am sure these Pakistanis will get visa to some Middle Eastern/European/ or North American country. Just don't go to india.

"Muslim hain hum; watan hai saara jahaaN hamaara". Allama Iqbal

Just don't forget you are Muslims and Pakistanis wherever you go in Allah's earth :pakistan:

That is not a solution, we should be able to live prosperously in our home land. After all, we shouldn't aim to become a burden on the world community & abandon our home land.

I do understand why people want to leave though, & I hope Insha Allah there will be a time that all of us would desire coming back to Pakistan instead of leaving it.

:pakistan:

actually it is 1/3 of pakistanis are saying that they want to leave pakistan.

And why they are saying that? Almost 5 years ago many Pakistanis from US & Canada were returning back to their home Pakistan what make the situation turn? It is because of very heavy corruption (almost 100 billion in first 4 years acc to TIP report), no willing to solve electricity & gas crises, political wars, busy in saving own chair & positions etc etc. In short actually how PPP has done the damage to Pakistan in 4 years, india will take more than 40 years to reach close to it.

There is very dark future of Gilani, ghaddari & PPP in near future, they have acheived the most hated party certificate from people of Pakistan.

As for Pakistanis they need education on how to speak to foreign surveyors or media personnal, what i think is that they might be using urdu idiom "hum itnay tang aachukay hain iss hakumat say kay jee chahta hai ye jagah hi chor kar chalay jain" & if translated in English it's impression changes completely.

That is not a solution, we should be able to live prosperously in our home land. After all, we shouldn't aim to become a burden on the world community & abandon our home land.

I do understand why people want to leave though, & I hope Insha Allah there will be a time that all of us would desire coming back to Pakistan instead of leaving it.

:pakistan:

Yaar You are living in Saudi Arabia not in Pakistan.

And we are not a burden on anyone. This is Allah's land, every continent belongs to Allah and Allah created this world for us. So we are not doing anything wrong by moving to different countries for a better life as long as we never forget we are Muslims and we teach Islam and Pakistani culture to our children.

Yaar You are living in Saudi Arabia not in Pakistan.

Yeah, so? Did I say it was wrong to emigrate? I simply said that migration shouldn't be the solution to this problem & we should be able to live successfully in our own country.

And we are not a burden on anyone. This is Allah's land, every continent belongs to Allah and Allah created this world for us. So we are not doing anything wrong by moving to different countries for a better life as long as we never forget we are Muslims and we teach Islam and Pakistani culture to our children.

I never said you were doing something wrong. However an influx of foreigners no matter who they are does result in a burden being created on that nation's government & people. Getting immigrants to even integrate successfully can be a massive problem sometimes.

Gilani himself should know that he is not great with interviews. Why doesn't he refuse any one-on-one interviews and just be satisfied with prepared statements? The interviewer obviously wanted to make it big and prepared with a lot of hard hitting questions. In the end she had to be disappointed because Gilani seemed like he would mess up even a question like 'Which country are you a PM of?'

Even if he might be unpopular incapable PM in his country, what right did the interviewer have to say : "Look me in the eye" to PM of a nation? very boorish of her.
Exactly mann. How cocky of her?! I was surprised that he took it so lightly and was actually trying too hard to look into her eyes. I was expecting something like 'How dare you?!', 'Do not forget who you are speaking to' or 'Is this how you treat the PM of a country?'

Exactly mann. How cocky of her?! I was surprised that he took it so lightly and was actually trying too hard to look into her eyes. I was expecting something like 'How dare you?!', 'Do not forget who you are speaking to' or 'Is this how you treat the PM of a country?'

I'm picturing the scene had Musharraf been in the PM place.

Back
Top Bottom