What's new

Pakistanis should leave Pakistan.PM Gilani

Skip to 4:40

Pakistanis should not be ashamed of this, in fact they should be praising Mr Gilani and Zardari Sahib for what they have done, are doing, and plan to do to this nation of corrupt, backstabbing, fasadis, so called "Muslims", because after all leaders are the reflection of the people.

I have come across a lot of Pakistanis in my life, and i'm being blunt, most of them were hypocritical backstabbing, jealous, fasadis who do harm to their own people, and that is what one gets when he makes a mistake by trusting Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:
People did not understand the underlying meaning, when he said that people wanting to leave are free to do so.
1) People have rights to make their decisions, they have rights in democracy. Government can not stop them
Or it could be this
2) After all the efforts the Govt is doing for its citizens and if still some are disloyal, then what can any one do.

Oh Gilani is an excellent smart @$$ guy cuz he wanna eatup the whole Pakistan by himself and his Lootera Tola thats why he wants everybody to leave the country for them only.......:D

Individual have fundamental right to do migration, also consist on emigration or immigration...

:coffee:

I hate Musharaf but at-least he has some sense what to say on media.

These kind of m****** F**** are responsible of the moment when peoples celebrates marshal law. f******g democrazy is not for Pakistan :angry:

Now There is only one person left who presents Pakistan in a good way Mushy and Imran Khan .

My vote goes to IK. Man this Gilani cant even speak properly what a shame and he is PM of Pakistan . I will prefer reading comments of Indians over listening to this dalal

I was really ashamed when he said that THAN Y DONT THEY JUST LEAVE. this is embarrassing.

"Just leaving" assumes a big thing: That those wanting to leave will get the appropriate visas.

No Pakistanis should vote for PPP. Thats because they are serving us. Watch tv you will huge crowd which is no more than slave of PPP for his support. I really fear that our uneducated people will vote him again because so called bhutto. Poor slaves people are.

People are too judgemental here ..what wrong he said ?
Reporter questioning him about his countrymen want to leave their country ..he replied correctly by questioning the reporter 'who is stopping them ?'
its like he is not agreeing with reporter about his countrymen want to leave their country ....people here making it as if he has committed a big crime ....actually he is smarter than the reporter at that instance ..

I Don't see what the problem is here. If 33% of Pakistanis want to emmigrate to other countries, what can he do? Most people from developing countries would want to emigrate for economical reasons. Probably Gilani is looking for the expat remittances which is a big part of the Pakistans forex revenue...

Even if he might be unpopular incapable PM in his country, what right did the interviewer have to say : "Look me in the eye" to PM of a nation? very boorish of her.

on this time I think PM should say it to interviewer directly that you are not talking to some roaddog. You are talking to the Prime minister of a Country.

I agree with your point.

N why is the PM looking so threatened n nervous in front of her ?

A politician who has been accused of/proven/and is denying corruption charges is telling his own people to go leave the country.

This requires an epic facepalm.

Back
Top Bottom