What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Did you conquer some other tribe or kill someone with all those bullets, to get your wife?? :sarcastic::sarcastic: Anyways wishing you a happy married life ahead... Raise a family and stay with them....don't come for Gazw-e-Hind when $hit breaks loos

Lol dude what you think of us Pakistani that we are indians? No sir raping and kidnapping women is part of Indian culture not Pakistani. Here in Pakistan women are treated with upmost respect. If in any public transport the man usually get up to give seats to women unlike India where they are kidnapped and raped. And also women are given first preference when they go to any public or government offices for services

We also have 200 million Muslims which we can always use as canon fodder against you.

But they don't have weapons like we do. Gotch Ya!

hehe, i dont give a damn about what you write or speak lol leave alone marking or noting your words ehhh.. we will tear you again and make balochistan independent

Don't forget, Nagaland, Junagardh State, Khalistan, Kashmir. We have a lot of options against your one.

Don't forget, Nagaland, Junagardh State, Khalistan, Kashmir. We have a lot of options against your one.
We can arm them with desi kattas or knives. They will waste your precious ammos. Does not really matter. Either way it's a win-win situation for us.

We had seen that in Kargil.. denying the martyrs of Pakistani army a proper honour and burial.. Refusing to accept them as yours.. Even in 2008, refusing to accept bodies of terrorist who were your own citizens..

What code and honour you have?? at-least show respect to the men in uniform who have laid their lives for Pakistan... BAAT KARATE HAI CODE AUR HONOUR KI !!!

Speaking of Kargil, honor and a proper burial, I believe you haven't forgot when Indian Army refused to pick up their dead bodies in Siachen, even after a week of radio conversation and invitations, you didn't come to pick your fallen ones. What HONOR dude? And we have awarded our fallen the highest of awards.

That is what Modi forgot, Nothing untie Pakistanis more than India and this includes pathans and the balochs. They think we are Bengalis who would betray their mother country and side with them. They are welcome to try though. I am from Lahore which will be a major center if war breaks out on IB. Believe me we are ready.

good luck with your options mate!! congratulations in advance

We can arm them with desi kattas or knives. They will waste your precious ammos. Does not really matter. Either way it's a win-win situation for us.

Bla bla, the win win situation which was just a couple of days ago until and unless your ex Generals and defence experts warned your army and government not to do this stupidity of invading Pakistan.

We had seen that in Kargil.. denying the martyrs of Pakistani army a proper honour and burial.. Refusing to accept them as yours.. Even in 2008, refusing to accept bodies of terrorist who were your own citizens..
Since according to you we didn't accept our martyrs .. Than how come some lowlife in Indian army leaked video of body exchange current from Kargil?

And how or why did Pak accept the body of Capt Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed ?

Where did you bury those imaginary Pakistani troops ?
What code and honour you have?? at-least show respect to the men in uniform who have laid their lives for Pakistan... BAAT KARATE HAI CODE AUR HONOUR KI !!!

We do .. The whole nation does..

How about you at least transport your dead in ambulances n cover cost of pyre wood.. Instead of using garbage troops for the bodies and even making money out of coffins ? HAVE SOME FUKIN SHAME.

Bla bla, the win win situation which was just a couple of days ago until and unless your ex Generals and defence experts warned your army and government not to do this stupidity of invading Pakistan.
But if we send only Muslims to invade Pakistan. It's like killing two birds with a single stone my dear Pakistani bro.

We also have 200 million Muslims which we can always use as canon fodder against you.

But if we send only Muslims to invade Pakistan. It's like killing two birds with a single stone my dear Pakistani bro.

And what if those Pakistan loving Muslim traitors turn against you ? You'd be fuked.

@Razia Sultana "rajia sooltana ji" yeh tumra bharti "aaka" ka keh rahat hai?

Last edited:
I wish I could understand what the average Pak citizens were saying. If someone could provide a summary, would be wonderful.

However, what I see is the calmness and deep confidence in these people. No wrigllinng of wrists or shaking of heads left to right... just self assured certainty. Even the older gentleman is so contained, so poised.

If common Pak citizens are like this... what would Pak armed forces be like? Indians should consider this FACT.

I for one, sicerely, hope that indians choose rationality and constructive behaviour which will benefit the region and most of all the indian citizens. The expansionist indian empire must become a responsible state geared toward development and progress.

This silly posturing and head shaking threats do not befit a country which has pretentions of becoming super power in a decade or so from now.

The only way forward is Kashmiri freedom...otherwise, these common Pak citizens will come and do what is necessary.

All the best to Pak...the more I learn about you the more fasicnating you become... you brave, crazy, passionate, generous and brilliant people!

Just checking the highlighted part
upload_2016-9-23_20-37-59.jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom