What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

these guys are made to wear blue shirts just to make a counter story.

what a lame attempt,itna bhi akal nahi?

...something of this sort of expected..when they lost the match...
Loosers...

But Kashmiris are not Indians.
Those that reside within the Union of India are Indians. If they dont wish to retain their nationality, we dont use exit visas to stop people. They are free to leave the Territory of India and go wherever they wish.

What cannot be entertained and will not be entertained is asking for any part to secede from India. The people are free citizens, they can leave any time they like.
I don't think these guys in the picture are Pakistanis probably Indians.
Dont care either ways.

Those that reside within the Union of India are Indians. If they dont wish to retain their nationality, we dont use exit visas to stop people. They are free to leave the Territory of India and go wherever they wish.

What cannot be entertained and will not be entertained is asking for any part to secede from India. The people are free citizens, they can leave any time they like.

Dont care either ways.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris not Indians. You are illegal occupiers and need to be ejected.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris not Indians. You are illegal occupiers and need to be ejected.
..dil ko bahalane ke liye khayal accha hai..
may your r@ped soul get some peace...
Kashmir had always been part of India...and will remail so...iyour baap-dada tried all tricks in the book..failed...tum kis khet ki mooli ho:azn:

If one is simply supporting Pak in India, they will not any major challenge. I think you guys are over simplifying it. A) In India it was little bit more than support.
B) Sedation charges were over the top, some overactive guy did it, but it was dropped.

However, if you did better all credit for maturity. Both sides have misconceptions but they are unwillingly to accept.

..dil ko bahalane ke liye khayal accha hai..
may your r@ped soul get some peace...
Kashmir had always been part of India...and will remail so...iyour baap-dada tried all tricks in the book..failed...tum kis khet ki mooli ho:azn:

I see your obsession with rapes. What can i say disgusting people have disgusting thoughts.

I see your obsession with rapes. What can i say disgusting people have disgusting thoughts.
......I would love to r@ape an inflated ..good for nothing ...ego/soul..with por thoughts about Kashmir...
.....rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya....typical pakistani...:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom