What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

Awww. . .

i love the way you went defencive from aggressive on this page.

BTW save the excuses for some other day. . . no one is buying it here.:haha::haha::haha:

Last time it was me. . . i put my money on Pak in the asia cup finals and Pak lost :hitwall:

:unsure: apart from a few sarcastic shots, @Pakistanisage is pretty balanced in his views IMo.

Wonder why are you picking on him for. What Indians did was stupid, what did the Azad Kashmiris do?

:unsure: apart from a few sarcastic shots, @Pakistanisage is pretty balanced in his views IMo.

Wonder why are you picking on him for. What Indians did was stupid, what did the Azad Kashmiris do?

I really don't mind , Ravi because I give as much as I get.

More often than not , I am the one yanking their Chain....:P

Whats sarcasm for you could be a serious thing for others. and i've been following his sarcasm:pleasantry: for a long time now.

what Indians did was stupid i know but chest thumping on a propaganda pic with no source is more stupid .

and hey @Roybot bhai will tell you about his sarcasm :haha:

he had a first hand experience :laugh:

Whats sarcasm for you could be a serious thing for others. and i've been following his sarcasm:pleasantry: for a long time now.

what Indians did was stupid i know but chest thumping on a propaganda pic with no source is more stupid .

and hey @Roybot bhai will tell you about his sarcasm :haha:

he had a first hand experience :laugh:

Why don't ask @Roybot yourself ?

Neither Roybot nor I are the kind who hold a grudge.

I don't remember stepping on your tail, then again maybe I did and can't remember.

You are one of those insignificant posters that don't have much to say and don't make much of an impression, so you are easy to forget :P........:lol:

I don't remember stepping on your tail, then again maybe I did and can't remember.

You are one of those insignificant posters that don't have much to say and don't make much of an impression, so you are easy to forget :P........:lol:

Textual interpretation in Internet is boring, so I guess a bit of trolling is necessary to change the rather boring tone of discussions.

=)

View attachment 21796 Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team to show them that it's sport and should be taken as a game.

Indians who put sedition charges against poor Kashmiri students should understand that its personal right to support a team. Pakistan boys in Karachi cheering for Indian Team to show that its sports and should be taken as a game, not a war.

If true very good for pakistan.

How ever these people are not associated with any institute. A lots of Indian Muslims support Pakistan but there is hardly any oppose. How ever if it is done in government office or any other institute, there will be some concern.

1619092_596252863802754_1247447115_n.jpg

Whatever floats you boat Mr. pro.

i don't need you attention either. you can go back to your defensive mode once again . .:haha:

Awww. . .

i love the way you went defencive from aggressive on this page.

BTW save the excuses for some other day. . . no one is buying it here.:haha::haha::haha:
What else do you expect from Professional Hypocrite :lol: ??

Dont expose his hyprocisy otherwise he will start giving you negative ratings :lol:

they are black they can't be pakistanis :cheesy:

denialistanis are fakeistanis now as well .. fake photo and fake claims

Back
Top Bottom