What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

You guys would have been the first to have slapped sedition charges if Balochi students in Lahore cheered and raised pro India slogans!

So WTF are you ranting about?

If a Baloch had raised pro indian slogans he would have to probably deal with his fellow baloch before even getting anywhere near any other ethnicity. Show me a picture where a baloch raises a pro indian slogan or flag and I will show the secrets of the universe.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris not Indians. You are illegal occupiers and need to be ejected.

Same can be said about you, regarding GB and AK parts of Kashmir.
Bdw 'need to be ejected' ... Who'll eject us? You? Try that!
Anyhow that won't ever happen.

When I was growing up in the 80's in South-western coast of India, there were many Muslim ghetto's in the area where I lived, which were called 'mini Pakistan's' by the locals. Invariably, after every Indo-Pak cricket match (Sharjah tournaments were a rage then), if Pakistani team won, we could hear fireworks sounds from these 'mini Pakistan's', and no one did anything about it..

Right, and this is why the Indian reaction of putting " Sedition " Charges is so baffling for us Pakistanis.

I never knew Indians were so backward and had such convoluted thinking that they would put someone in Jail for 10 to 15 years for supporting a Foreign Team.

And to think these guys claim to be the World's biggest " Democracy ".

I always knew India to be World's biggest " Hypocrisy ".

Firstly , no one's been put in jail for 10-15 years. These guys literally didn't even spend a single night in Prison.

And it really shouldn't be baffling for you in the first place. This sort of thing certainly has happened in Pakistan. Here's an example

2 arrested for Supporting Indian cricket team | Siasat

Chalo koi tho creative hai paksitan mea. Haar ho propaganda kaise banate hai koi Pakistan se seekhe .:rofl:

Firstly , no one's been put in jail for 10-15 years. These guys literally didn't even spend a single night in Prison.

And it really shouldn't be baffling for you in the first place. This sort of thing certainly has happened in Pakistan. Here's an example

2 arrested for Supporting Indian cricket team | Siasat

That has always been our Problem.

When Indians do something stupid, there are Idiots on this side of Border who want to be tit for tat COPYCATS.

Notice the location is little dinky Mirpur on the Pakistani side of Kashmir.

You did that to Kashmiri Students so Azad Kashmir has to do something similar.

This is not how we operate in mainstream Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad.

If a Baloch had raised pro indian slogans he would have to probably deal with his fellow baloch before even getting anywhere near any other ethnicity. Show me a picture where a baloch raises a pro indian slogan or flag and I will show the secrets of the universe.
Arre bhai, I was just giving a hypothetical example! :rolleyes:

And anyways, you can always show me the secrets of the universe! :-)

Because unlike our neighbours we have big hearts are open minded and civilized.

Different nations have different yardsticks. For India it was important that a nation like Pak which is a cause of terror on indian soil is not praised within india.
You are sponsoring ten more terrorism on our soil but still we don,t cry over sports.You are a typical indian who loves to attack and shirking the blame rather than just taking the truth.

Good job india, ISI couldn't have done a better job than what you guys have done for us. You sure your university admin is not on ISI's payroll

WTF are u guys saying....indian university take action against those Kashmir students only because they raised pro-Pakistan slogans...not for cheering for **** cricket team victory...

I can assure you that I can stand in the middle of a Square in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad and shout Hindustan Zindabad.

People will look at me like kind of strange and smile but no on is going to put a SEDITION charge against me or beat me up.

I think you guys have a weird mentality in INDIA.
Are you sure mate,what you are saying,last time i checked people have been blown away for even supporting Pakistan in Pakistan.

That has always been our Problem.

When Indians do something stupid, there are Idiots on this side of Border who want to be tit for tat COPYCATS.

Notice the location is little dinky Mirpur on the Pakistani side of Kashmir.

You did that to Kashmiri Students so Azad Kashmir has to do something similar.

This is not how we operate in mainstream Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad.

Awww. . .

i love the way you went defencive from aggressive on this page.

BTW save the excuses for some other day. . . no one is buying it here.:haha::haha::haha:
That's just F'ing great.

The one time I decide to put money down on Pakistan. they lose.

FML.

Last time it was me. . . i put my money on Pak in the asia cup finals and Pak lost :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom