What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

You guys would have been the first to have slapped sedition charges if Balochi students in Lahore cheered and raised pro India slogans!

So WTF are you ranting about?
blochistan has not been captured by pakistan, but kashmir has been captured by india...there is difference......baluchistan is not dispted but kashmir is....

blochistan has not been captured by pakistan, but kashmir has been captured by india...there is difference......baluchistan is not dispted but kashmir is....
Clearly you have not read the history of Balochistan. You should have read it before commenting.

Clearly you have not read the history of Balochistan. You should have read it before commenting.

Clearly you haven't either.

The Kalat state DOES NOT represent Baluchistan, and in the grand Jirga majority favored a union with Pakistan. But these topics can be talked about elsware

and if i need to read history of balochistan then you need to read history of india after 1947.... and please i don't have time to read it....come to point.

Duniya Badale ge 1 Over ma :D:P

1506000_10152694325488082_1372730518_n.png

Yeah I am very sure. And nobody here on this forum calls Shia kafir. But a lot of Indians do call them Hindus and atheist at one time. Confused bunch?
Aeithism is a part hindusim you dont understand it please dont quote futher if you dont have knowledge of its diversity if you want to learn just read Vivekananda writings

Back
Top Bottom