What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

Who taken this photo and from where? Is it a random picture of Indians celebrating? Or Is it just to show off for acomparison????

If it is true as stated by OP and they dont face any problem then these guys got really big hearted.....

A staged drama to prove large hearted? :lol:

There is a difference between reaction to genuine feeling and protest and reaction to a staged drama with no substance.

Staged drama according to who, you because your dhoti burns? :lol:

I can assure you that I can stand in the middle of a Square in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad and shout Hindustan Zindabad.

Even if you see similar kind of reactions in India don't get surprised. There are innumerable number of Gullies, Muhallas where the banners of star with crescent moon are displayed and nobody simply cares and thinks if it violates India's solidarity. People burns fire crackers all over the night if Pakistan wins a match but still it is allowed to pass bay with visual ignorance by people who do not agree with it. It is not that riot over a match happen here every now and then.

People will look at me like kind of strange and smile but no on is going to put a SEDITION charge against me or beat me up.

I think you guys have a weird mentality in INDIA.

If you remember, the sedition charges were withdrawn promptly by the government as soon as it realized the absurdity behind it. Criticism came from every corner and people stared questioning the sense of the administration.

The government is bound to make errors. But the positive sign was this error was checked with hurry. This is how democracy works and this is how it was practiced in this incident. Why see the dark side always?

Or Bangladeshi's

well i dunno, i know there are many indians who have just immigrated to pakistan, and they are now pakistanis, karachi is a very complicated city, there are so maany immigrants, from srilanka, bangladesh, burma, afghanistan, china, iran, india etc etc etc

srilankan muslim immigrants were even living as tenants adjacent to my house in karachi

Fact is Pakistanis are large hearted because vast majority condemn such nonsense whereas Indians were on tv when sedition charges were being discussed screaming like jackals at the students. :lol:
Sorry friend. If a vast majority of Pakistani's condemned such things, then they wouldnt happen in the first place or if it did, they would be prosecuted the next day.

The only reason such incidents happen, and why nothing ever happens to those who do it - is because the vast majority of Pakistani's silently accept it.

Please donot assume that we donot read or know about Pakistani's.
We know what Pakistani's think and what they think of themselves as well. Never short on praises for yourself - 'large hearted', 'jazbati', etc.

Right in the feels, glad that we didnt react like Indian "Humans"

Sorry friend. If a vast majority of Pakistani's condemned such things, then they wouldnt happen in the first place or if it did, they would be prosecuted the next day.

The only reason such incidents happen, and why nothing ever happens to those who do it - is because the vast majority of Pakistani's silently accept it.

Please donot assume that we donot read or know about Pakistani's.
We know what Pakistani's think and what they think of themselves as well. Never short on praises for yourself - 'large hearted', 'jazbati', etc.

Truth is we do but most Pakistanis will sit around until it happens to them. That is sad reality.

There is a difference. To people in Pakistan, reverence for Pakistan comes much after reverence for Islam. Most of Pakistani's clearly say they are Muslim before Pakistani.
To imagine the same thing -
Think of yourself standing in the middle of Lahore University and shouting Hindus zindabad and denigrating Islam in round-about ways for a good long while.. I doubt the different Lashkars and maulanas will make your life simple.

For us, we revere our country much much more than Pakistani's do theirs. So the comparison becomes wrong in terms of how much we attach ourselves to our first and primary identity - Indian. Surely you must have noticed this in your interactions with Indians abroad.

Secondly, this might have gone without making a big issue if

1. They were not doing this in a University - where there are thousands of other kids in a pissed off mood. Kids take action before they think.

2. They were not kashmiris who by all accounts were actively pooh-poo'ing India throughout the game.

I can understand some hotheads getting angry.

But it wasn't just that. What was amazing was some Indian Minister stating that there will be Sedition Charges against the Cheering Kashmiri students. Do your Ministers even understand the meaning of the word " SEDITION ".

Sedition means trying to " bring down a Government through violent means "

How is cheering for Pakistani team amount to bringing down Indian Government ?

Totally Baffling.

The government is bound to make errors. But the positive sign was this error was checked with hurry. This is how democracy works and this is how it was practiced in this incident. Why see the dark side always?

That is Pakistani nature. I am not just talking about random folks here on PDF. Even their news channels and commentators would continue to tell us about the sedition charges but they wouldn't mention the other part of the story.

can any one provide source... and why pak trying to play drama. ..

I can assure you that I can stand in the middle of a Square in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad and shout Hindustan Zindabad.

People will look at me like kind of strange and smile but no on is going to put a SEDITION charge against me or beat me up.

I think you guys have a weird mentality in INDIA.
post reported for personal insult.

I can understand some hotheads getting angry.

But it wasn't just that. What was amazing was some Indian Minister stating that there will be Sedition Charges against the Cheering Kashmiri students. Do your Ministers even understand the meaning of the word " SEDITION ".

Sedition means trying to " bring down a Government through violent means "

How is cheering for Pakistani team amount to bringing down Indian Government ?

Totally Baffling.
Simple really. One minister proposed it. It was shot down by others. Its not as if we are run by one man. Its a government, there is a consensus before actions are taken. Thats the normal process.

What matters is that sedition charges were never applied to any of the students. The only thing is that their discussions got out to the media.

What exactly am I supposed to condemn here? A minister doing his job? He thought it was best to apply sedition charges, the others did not. The results should talk, not the thoughts of individuals of government.

View attachment 21796 Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team to show them that it's sport and should be taken as a game.

Indians who put sedition charges against poor Kashmiri students should understand that its personal right to support a team. Pakistan boys in Karachi cheering for Indian Team to show that its sports and should be taken as a game, not a war.

:rofl: Where is the source dude..?

No source???? then u r going to believe this also....:yay:

445470761_640.jpg

Indians showing their support to Pakistani team near Marine drive Mumbai....No Sedition charges against them..:disagree::disagree:

@DESERT FIGHTER @qamar1990 Believe me itz not fake.....:D:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom