What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

Dont really see the 'large hearted' part when Christians are run out of their localities and blasphemy laws used against children.

Stop with the lies to make yourself feel good. It looses its charm after a while.

All that has to do with land battles and is off topic. :coffee:

I can assure you that I can stand in the middle of a Square in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad and shout Hindustan Zindabad.

People will look at me like kind of strange and smile but no on is going to put a SEDITION charge against me or beat me up.

I think you guys have a weird mentality in INDIA.

I refuse to believe that you can stand in the middle of square in Pakistan and consider yourself safe - without even bothering to shout any slogan

I can assure you that I can stand in the middle of a Square in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad and shout Hindustan Zindabad.

People will look at me like kind of strange and smile but no on is going to put a SEDITION charge against me or beat me up.

I think you guys have a weird mentality in INDIA.
There is a difference. To people in Pakistan, reverence for Pakistan comes much after reverence for Islam. Most of Pakistani's clearly say they are Muslim before Pakistani.
To imagine the same thing -
Think of yourself standing in the middle of Lahore University and shouting Hindus zindabad and denigrating Islam in round-about ways for a good long while.. I doubt the different Lashkars and maulanas will make your life simple.

For us, we revere our country much much more than Pakistani's do theirs. So the comparison becomes wrong in terms of how much we attach ourselves to our first and primary identity - Indian. Surely you must have noticed this in your interactions with Indians abroad.

Secondly, this might have gone without making a big issue if

1. They were not doing this in a University - where there are thousands of other kids in a pissed off mood. Kids take action before they think.

2. They were not kashmiris who by all accounts were actively pooh-poo'ing India throughout the game.

All that has to do with land battles and is off topic. :coffee:
I thought 'large hearted' is a quality of character. Not something that shuts on and off per convenience.

Dont see any 'large heartedness' in Pakistani's anywhere except for their own praises for self.

:lol: :lol:

So some people staged this drama to show India in bad light!!

They can support any team when everyone know they are doing it on purpose and pakistan cause.

A BIG FAIL.

I thought 'large hearted' is a quality of character. Not something that shuts on and off per convenience.

Dont see any 'large heartedness' in Pakistani's anywhere except for their own praises for self.

Why are you debating on a staged drama just to show India in bad light? Is it any way closer to supporting India by heart?

View attachment 21796 Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team to show them that it's sport and should be taken as a game.

Indians who put sedition charges against poor Kashmiri students should understand that its personal right to support a team. Pakistan boys in Karachi cheering for Indian Team to show that its sports and should be taken as a game, not a war.

they maybe indians not pakistanis

Fact is Pakistanis are large hearted because vast majority condemn such nonsense whereas Indians were on tv when sedition charges were being discussed screaming like jackals at the students. :lol:

Fact is Pakistanis are large hearted because vast majority condemn such nonsense whereas Indians were on tv when sedition charges were being discussed screaming like jackals at the students. :lol:

A staged drama to prove large hearted? :lol:

There is a difference between reaction to genuine feeling and protest and reaction to a staged drama with no substance.

Back
Top Bottom