What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters
Even if IK is back, the GHQ would never be seen in a good light, at least for the next decade.

IK will probably lose his popularity if he is seen to be very cosy with the establishment and does their bidding.

Indeed. The military aren’t recovering from this. At least not with this generation. And in the era of social media I don’t think they can recover.

I would not hazard to guess what GHQ/ISPR are willing to do to try and regain public sympathy and support. You never know….they could create a situation where the public has to back the military.

These maniac ego-centric generals of ours have no bounds. These are people who sat on their hands and allowed a foreign country to operate drones in our airspace and murder our own citizens.

And then have the audacity to parade around fighter jets every March 23 and Sept 6.

Look at the upside. At least the Hindutva have found common ground with GHQ.
Maybe Hindutva was GHQ all along. Ye haramzade sb ki lullian check karte phirte hain, in sb ki lullian check karo khatnay bi ki hui hai k nahi.

They day IK come back in power, he will launch a sustained media campaign proving he and GHQ are on same page and Pak army is greatest. Things will go back to how they were and soon GHQ will be in charge again.
Ain't gonna happen. Many people opposed him selecting Bajwa the Pig for an extension.

That's what many people said in 1980s after Bhutto as judicially murdered and one by one all his sons and daughter were eliminated. But within a few years army had a death-grip on the country again.
I guess this time, once army gets in control they'll go after social media. The global experts in thought-control are Pak's higher-than-Himalaya freinds anyways.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for a free and bright future; but I think this is the last flicker before darkness. The new era of khakee-rule will be the darkest and will last decades. Pakistan will be completely in China camp and China will create a USSR\Iron curtain kind of federation.

Lol! grip on social media! Era of darkness! it's already the darkest. Iron curtain!

Even if IK is back, the GHQ would never be seen in a good light, at least for the next decade.

IK will probably lose his popularity if he is seen to be very cosy with the establishment and does their biddihe can improve Pakistan's economy and

If he can improve the economy and make Pakistan progress than that is more than enough.

If he can improve the economy and make Pakistan progress than that is more than enough.

Just having an elected government in power which the people back alone would do miracles for the economy…that alone would bring stability.

But our patriotic generals don’t care about that….which proves they were never loyal to Pakistan….and explains everything from drone attacks to Fatima Jinnah.

They’ve been a curse to this country for decades.

Just having an elected government in power which the people back alone would do miracles for the economy…that alone would bring stability.

But our patriotic generals don’t care about that….which proves they were never loyal to Pakistan….and explains everything from drone attacks to Fatima Jinnah.

They’ve been a curse to this country for decades.

Best cure for Pakistan is to invest in our greatest asset, our people. If we start investing heavily in our people, we would achieve something major in a few decades. We need to somehow get the army to start thinking like this.

Let me tell you what to watch out for in the next episode. According to Adil Raja and Haider Mehdi because Asim Muneer didn’t deliver what he promised, i.e. eliminate IK and crush PTI, therefore there’s a plan to remove him.

DGISI Nadeem Anjum is working on a plan to overthrow Hafiz Whiskey and assume the throne of COAS. He’s circulated information on Whiskey’s family, proving they’re Shias to scare the House of Saud.

Chief villain, Nawaz Sharif, is traveling to Saudi Arabia to get permission to remove Whiskey.

Now if Whiskey strikes first and sacks the spymaster he will survive. Otherwise he will be thrown out and Nadeem Anjum will ensure the demise of Imran Khan and PTI.

None of the members have been inside GHQ, yet they all claim they know what’s happening and how it’s happening. Talk about delusion.

This is the level of analysis now - hearsay, media, Twitter etc. even the ones who post on Twitter have little or no idea mostly, rare cases excepted.

I have seen people using the term 'GHQ' to refer to the Water Closet (WC). It shows that imagination knows no limits. Your actions reveal everything and create an image. Since the general public does not have access to GHQ, it creates further curiosity. A person may happen to visit a police station or police lines once in their life, but GHQ has become the "Area 51" of Pakistan, shrouded in mystery and secrecy.

if pak army didnt exist;
1. Israel would have taken over more Arab lands.
2.USSR would have taken over afghanistan & won the cold war
3. Muslim world would not have nuclear weapons.
5. India would have taken parts of Kashmir and punjab
6. Iran would have been invaded long ago by the USA.

Feel free to add more.
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or serious.

I once saw a video on YT about the Pakistani Army. It was made by a fanboy. It showed a crying Palestinian boy in occupied lands and then the next scene cut the Pakistan army (somehow) marching to Palestine and freeing the lands from the Israeli occupiers. It was pure cringe.
Oddly enough, Pakistan Army has killed many Palestinians during Black September in order to protect the Jordanian Monarchy.

None of the members have been inside GHQ, yet they all claim they know what’s happening and how it’s happening. Talk about delusion.

This is the level of analysis now - hearsay, media, Twitter etc. even the ones who post on Twitter have little or no idea mostly, rare cases excepted.

Lol! a 12th grader talking about delusion.

Why do you need to empower your army more than it is supposed to? And again, defending against whom?? Do you guys really think, in this generation of the 21st century, India can do any shit against Pakistan and the same goes for Pakistan for India? This is a misnomer that is being propagated in your for a long time... It is time you guys should realize it..
I’ve noticed your commenting pattern, keep telling Pakistanis not to worry about India or Indians.

Your countrymen are irrationally obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistani. You’ll find every Indians commenting on Pakistan as if it’s part of India. From Facebook to Quora to Innstagram, Indians sexually harass our women and say the nastiest things. Whenever a tragedy hits Pakistanis, Indians automatically go on Pakistani social media accounts and start rejoicing.

I’ve been coming across many Indians whose avi consists of a map of all of South Asia under the color orange. Even on PDF, you have 90% of Indians here to troll.

You guys are overly obsessed. And that’s just your everyday cowbelt Hindu. I didn’t even bring up your internal politics and media houses.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom