What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters
And GHQ is number 1 hai Pakistan ko destroy kerne me well said brother
The entire world has been trying to tell this to Pakistanis for ages, but Pak never listened. This hatred is seasonal. They day IK come back in power, he will launch a sustained media campaign proving he and GHQ are on same page and Pak army is greatest. Things will go back to how they were and soon GHQ will be in charge again.

You PMLN GHQ bots have lost your minds.

So desperately trying to cling to power by trying to paint Imran Khan is an enemy, while your military was busy undermining Pakistan's sovereignty for the past 75 years.

Nobody here is talking about "no Pakistan". What we are talking about is taking back our country from leeches and scum like you and your Pakistan Dalla Movement.

And if that makes us anti state then I wear that as a badge of honour.

You are the same کتے that humiliated Fatima Jinnah.

You are the same کتے that kept your fighter jets on the ground while American drones ripped children apart.

You are in no position anymore to be lecturing us on patriotism.

And we sure as hell don't need to be compared to a bunch of slave Amritsari immigrant PMLN supporters. There's a reason why the British used them like slaves to build their Canal colonies.

Lanat on your foreign army.
Lanat on your Pakistan Dalla Movement
In short, you are doing exactly as I described earlier. Shocker!!!

The entire world has been trying to tell this to Pakistanis for ages, but Pak never listened. This hatred is seasonal. They day IK come back in power, he will launch a sustained media campaign proving he and GHQ are on same page and Pak army is greatest. Things will go back to how they were and soon GHQ will be in charge again.
Why GHQ interfering in Pakistani politics then

What is the main job of GHQ to defend the country or meddle/ interfere in country's politics tell me that???

Where in the hadith exactly does it say that it will be Pakistan sweeping through India?

lmao get off your high horse, and look around yourself, we live in a corrupt society, our youth is running amok looting and killing people on gun point or making TikTok videos, our politicians are calling for women to enjoy rape, does this all scream Islam to you?

In Prophet’s era, Pakistan too was a part of “Hind” so it does make me wonder, will it really be Pakistan and India that the Hadith focuses on, i.e in the end of times a force will sweep through Pindi and Delhi alike.

oh, what, you think Pak army are the “lions of Islams“ or whatever? that’s just propaganda to keep us loyal to institutions.
There is saying that if you don't know about religion and prophecy concerning Ghazwa-e-Hind, then keep your mind open for learning instead of being mouthful with narrow mindset.

Why GHQ interfering in Pakistani politics then

What is the main job of GHQ to defend the country or meddle/ interfere in country's politics tell me that???

All I am saying is PTI, PPP, PMLN all will align themselves with GHQ for power.
This anti-GHQ campaign is very seasonal and they day PTI comes back to power this will change. PTI is an ally of GHQ when in power, IK gave extension to Bajwa and tried to make Faiz Hamid Chief. All politicains are the same, they don't want institutional reforms, they just want power.

Hammam mein sab nange hai.

I disagree, if IK tried to sell this narrative of same page (I hope I am wrong but I know it wont). The society will go against him as well. People want their wellbeing now more than ever.

I disagree, if IK tried to sell this narrative of same page (I hope I am wrong but I know it wont). The society will go against him as well. People want their wellbeing now more than ever.
Media is a powerful tool. Right now media is divided between two camps. IK's return to power will bring both together.
Army will cooperate with IK till he becomes extremely unpopular(due to economic condition) or dies naturally or they're able to kill him secretly. After that they'll put their own man incharge of PTI and the same story will start again.

Media is a powerful tool. Right now media is divided between two camps. IK's return to power will bring both together.
Army will cooperate with IK till he becomes extremely unpopular(due to economic condition) or dies naturally or they're able to kill him secretly. After that they'll put their own man incharge of PTI and the same story will start again.

The downfall of IK or IK coming to power won't bring back the lost image of 12th graders. That's gone forever.

The downfall of IK or IK coming to power won't bring back the lost image of 12th graders. That's gone forever.
That's what many people said in 1980s after Bhutto as judicially murdered and one by one all his sons and daughter were eliminated. But within a few years army had a death-grip on the country again.
I guess this time, once army gets in control they'll go after social media. The global experts in thought-control are Pak's higher-than-Himalaya freinds anyways.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for a free and bright future; but I think this is the last flicker before darkness. The new era of khakee-rule will be the darkest and will last decades. Pakistan will be completely in China camp and China will create a USSR\Iron curtain kind of federation.

I have already done my part.

I do not need to prove anything to you.

The only part you’ve done is prove your loyalty to your Amritsari League. Your Gods PMLN are now in power…go live in Pakistan if it’s so great. Bund na marwa apni Canada vich.

None of the members have been inside GHQ, yet they all claim they know what’s happening and how it’s happening. Talk about delusion.

This is the level of analysis now - hearsay, media, Twitter etc. even the ones who post on Twitter have little or no idea mostly, rare cases excepted.

nOne oF tHe mEmBeRs hAvE beEn iNsIde gHq. This is the level of discourse GHQ bots have reached.

As if civilians would be welcomed with open arms if they even tried to get within the compound.

What planet are you even living on?

In short, you are doing exactly as I described earlier. Shocker!!!

I couldn’t care less. Who are you again?

So in summary, the GHQ bots and Pakistan Dalla Movement supporters have retorted by claiming

1. Pakistanis have no right to criticize the GHQ under any circumstances
2. Any Pakistani who has criticisms of the GHQ should pick up a gun and go fight in Kashmir
3. Since civilians have never been inside GHQ we have no right to say anything.

LMFAO. I don’t know who I find more cringe.

The GHQ bots defending their overlords or the Pakistan Dalla Movement supporters who seem to defend the current installed regime in power but are all living in the US and Canada right now.

If Pakistan is so great right now, move back here. Come worship your AMRISTARI League.

Back
Top Bottom