What's new

Pakistanis Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain Indian politicians are even worse than Zardari. Huge scams are taking place in India everyday, its not as bad as Pakistan. I'll give you an example:

$1.5 Trillion ofIndia’s corruption hidden in Swiss Accounts

$1.5 Trillion ofIndia’s corruption hidden in Swiss Accounts|Times of Bombay

This is almost the same as your country's GDP.

you should be thankful, your citizens dont pay taxes or else, your ministers would easily exceed this amount and you people wont even come to know about this...whareas atleast in India's case you kow the amount..lol

There are just as many chances of being killed, shot down or blown up in India as Pakistan.

thats true...I am already blown up by your extra concern on India...and rest of my fellow member will soon shoot themselves for reading your continuous trolls.

Yeah! Funny thing this; being happy! It is extremely relative. How happy one is depends on both the individual's expectation as well as how well friends/neighbours/others are doing. In the 1980's, people were probably more happier in India because no matter how miserable your life; your neighbour's wasn't any better. The moment some people aim higher and get there, happiness flies out of the window. A bit like that scene in 3 idiots, sad when you thought your friend failed, sadder when you find that he is the topper.

Pakistanis don't care if you're happier than us or not, we don't care what you think about us. When Afridi praised India in Pakistan, he was heralded & lauded like anything by both Indians & Pakistanis. When he spoke against India, people in India started to burn his effigies. That shows me a lot about Indians.

you should be thankful, your citizens dont pay taxes or else, your ministers would easily exceed this amount and you people wont even come to know about this...whareas atleast in India's case you kow the amount..lol

Show us our mathematical calculations to support that, & then we shall see. I'm waiting for them, don't run away now troll. $1.5 trillion is about the size of your country's GDP.

thats true...I am already blown up by your extra concern on India...and rest of my fellow member will soon shoot themselves for reading your continuous trolls.

Pakistanis don't care if you're happier than us or not, we don't care what you think about us. When Afridi praised India in Pakistan, he was heralded & lauded like anything by both Indians & Pakistanis. When he spoke against India, people in India (from your city of Ludhiana) started to burn his effigies. Shows me a hell lot about Indians like you.

Show us our mathematical calculations to support that, & then we shall see. I'm waiting for them, don't run away now troll.

mathematcial calculation to show 'YOU'..how your ministers would eat up your money ????? you're kidding me...you really think am gonna waste my energy on that ???..lol..if you really want to knbow this..just pay taxes and asks your country men to do so..and then see for yourself ;)

Pakistanis don't care if you're happier than us or not, we don't care what you think about us. When Afridi praised India in Pakistan, he was heralded & lauded like anything by both Indians & Pakistanis. When he spoke against India, people in India (from your city of Ludhiana) started to burn his effigies. Shows me a hell lot about Indians like you.

is that the reply to my post or just posted this for sake of trolling ???lol

anyways....if you dont care about Indians thats good, but your threads and posts on this forum says a different story....:coffee:

about Afridi...please dont tell me you pakistanis rejoiced when he praised India..lol
heralded & lauded like anything by both Indians & Pakistanis

...he was treated like kings in india..and he abused Indian after returning home.....thats shows what a coward and backstabber he was..

Certain Indian politicians are even worse than Zardari. Huge scams are taking place in India everyday, its not as bad as Pakistan. I'll give you an example:

$1.5 Trillion ofIndia’s corruption hidden in Swiss Accounts

$1.5 Trillion ofIndia’s corruption hidden in Swiss Accounts|Times of Bombay

This is almost the same as your country's GDP.

There are just as many chances of being killed, shot down or blown up in India as Pakistan.

I disagree with the last part. In india you have higher probability of dying of hunger, disease or road accident. Terrorist or gang violence are not so common here. It is a big country and you may hear something or other happening. But read the news items in perspective.

A country like south africa is more unsafe than Idia.

Found this interesting blog of a Western couple that traveled to both India & Pakistan:

so this is Pakistan...

Try and read a book called "Holy Cow" by Sarah Macdonald. She too visited both India and Pakistan and said few good and bad things about both country.

Point is, countries are too big and diverse to generalize like that. And neither Indians or Pakistanis are going to concede that one is better than the other, so why get involved this futile argument over and over again eh?

Apni Apni jagah dono he ache hain!:cheers:

unlike India where events like Mumbai stop their lives.. ours go on.
we arent scared of much anymore.. be it terrorism, natural disasters.. or economic collapse..

We too are used to it friend when bomb blasts were a common occurrence in the 90s and early part of the previous decade. That did not stop our lives. Mumbai has seen more bomb blasts than Lahore or Islamabad but that did not stop them. Even after 26/11 the CST station (the heart of the attack) was bustling the next day police lifted the restrictions.

But guess what --- IMO the Life stopping due to these incidents is better than getting used to them as a part of your life. Life stopping encourages/puts pressure on the Govt to do something whereas getting used to it makes the Govt lazy and think , anyway these guys will move on.

There is also a burgeoning middle class in Pakistan, but they're not as discontent as Indians. Also, how can you say the poor class in India is happy in their own way?

Because they dont think much for the future. They are content with working,earning and living the life TODAY.

I was giving my opinion, not trying to pass it off as fact. And btw, most of China is underpopulated unlike India (as can be seen above). In India, there is no place that is underpopulated.

India has much more arable land to support people than China.

You cant live in the Gobi desert or the Tibetan mountains.

At least get your facts right before you try to pass off your theories as facts.

Yaar --how can you talk facts to Bilal ? :D

Show us our mathematical calculations to support that, & then we shall see. I'm waiting for them, don't run away now troll. $1.5 trillion is about the size of your country's GDP.

We should compare the prevalence of corruption not the amount. Indian ministers have access to bigger quantity of money.
1.5 trillion is speculative amount, what is the amount for pakistan? Nobody even knows that.

About afridi: If dhoni had said after losing, pakistanis can never have big heart like we hindu Indians, expect huge backlash from Indians themselves.

I dont want to tell what your reaction would have been, there is effigy burning in pakistan due to news items which are not remotely related or near to pakistan.

Pakistanis don't care if you're happier than us or not, we don't care what you think about us. When Afridi praised India in Pakistan, he was heralded & lauded like anything by both Indians & Pakistanis. When he spoke against India, people in India started to burn his effigies. That shows me a lot about Indians.

isnt this the same post as you posted in other thread...exact same post..lol and here you claim you dont care about Indians...BIG LOL.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...than-indians-gallup-survey-3.html#post1690853

isnt this the same post as you posted in other thread...exact same post..lol and here you claim you dont care about Indians...BIG LOL.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...than-indians-gallup-survey-3.html#post1690853

That doesn't show I care about Indians, there are two parallel threads of the same topic being running together, I find an answer that is appropriate for both threads. Remind me, why are you on a Pakistani Defense Forum again? Indians like you troll on Pakistani forums, doesn't happen vice versa :wave:

Try and read a book called "Holy Cow" by Sarah Macdonald. She too visited both India and Pakistan and said few good and bad things about both country.

Point is, countries are too big and diverse to generalize like that. And neither Indians or Pakistanis are going to concede that one is better than the other, so why get involved this futile argument over and over again eh?

Apni Apni jagah dono he ache hain!:cheers:

The difference is, we Pakistanis don't think we are better than you. But you think you are better than us. Find me one Indian, from any social background, that says that. I can find you plenty of Pakistanis that think India is better than us & proudly say that.

That doesn't show I care about Indians, there are two parallel threads of the same topic being running together, I find an answer that is appropriate for both threads. Remind me, why are you on a Pakistani Defense Forum again? Indians like you troll on Pakistani forums, doesn't happen vice versa :wave:

Because while we are confident enough in our country to get out of comfort zone, you guys are not sure of what will happen if you leave your comfort zone without Pakistani moderators.:azn:

Because there are more Indians than pakistanis :lol:

Besides that there are other ethnicities here, and believe it or not we share one thing in common which is we hate each other.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

And Pakistanis openly invite Indians to their forums, & even exceed them. Haven't ever seen that happen on an Indian forum :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom