What's new

Pakistanis Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there are more Indians than pakistanis :lol:

Besides that there are other ethnicities here, and believe it or not we share one thing in common which is we hate each other.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

But if the moderators are Pakistanis, they can make sure that the number of Indian members doesn't exceed the number of Pakistani ones. But they don't do that, which is why you are more Indian members on Pakistani forums than vice versa.

That doesn't show I care about Indians, there are two parallel threads of the same topic being running together, I find an answer that is appropriate for both threads. Remind me, why are you on a Pakistani Defense Forum again? Indians like you troll on Pakistani forums, doesn't happen vice versa :wave:

Indians are here just to bust the myths that you people create about india ..no. of pakistanis is less here but still when negative threads are concerned..Pakistani open more Indian thread than Indians open on Pakistan....and you are just one of them.

BTW those two similar threads had different posts on them..for which you had to spam with similar posts...:pop:

But if the moderators are Pakistanis, they can make sure that the number of Indian members doesn't exceed the number of Pakistani ones. But they don't do that, which is why you are more Indian members on Pakistani forums than vice versa.

if they do so, they also have to ban the trolls...then how will you post india threads ? :whistle:

Because while we are confident enough in our country to get out of comfort zone, you guys are not sure of what will happen if you leave your comfort zone without Pakistani moderators.:azn:

Show me one Indian forum where Pakistanis were not treated with "terrorists", "bhen*hod", "maa *hod", "Allah ****"; stuff like that? I have never seen an Indian forum where civilized language has been used for Pakistani members.

And Pakistanis openly invite Indians to their forums, & even exceed them. Haven't ever seen that happen on an Indian forum :azn:

Invite ?? lol..anyways you are invited to Indian defence forum...only if you promise not to troll :)

if they do so, they also have to ban the trolls...then how will you post india threads ? :whistle:

They'd ban you first with all your trolling. After all, you have been trolling for 9 more months than me (your join date: Mar 2010; my join date: Nov 2010) :azn: :wave:

Because while we are confident enough in our country to get out of comfort zone, you guys are not sure of what will happen if you leave your comfort zone without Pakistani moderators.:azn:

Nice.. ha ha...

seriously, the same old stupid comment about indians on this forum.. ;)

no wonder Pakistan tourism sucks.. When you treat visitors like this.

Show me one Indian forum where Pakistanis were not treated with "terrorists", "bhen*hod", "maa *hod", "Allah ****"; stuff like that? I have never seen an Indian forum where civilized language has been used for Pakistani members.

Indian Defence Forum

come to this forum...and show me a single post of anything like what you said.

Gotta live with it. Go there and if you CAN give it back to them. No use sitting here and whining.:cheers:

They'd ban you first with all your trolling. After all, you have been trolling for 9 more months than me (your join date: Mar 2010; my join date: Nov 2010) :azn: :wave:

yes they would :)..... infact chances of me getting banned is more than yours...;)

yes they would :)..... infact chances of me getting banned is more than yours...;)

If you openly admit that you troll, then of course your chances of getting banned will me more than mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom