What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they they are not obsessed with India like pakistani troll. They are our enemies but they don't talk garbage and nonsense even if they criticise is.

And what are you, a pakistani ashamed of his true flags hence using Indian flag to hide his true nationality?
Ever notice they refuse to engage with Indians but do so with @HalfMoon , it does not matter that the all Mods say he is Indian he seems more acceptable to them than all of us .

Heh....we (music class) had to perform that song (Greased lightning) for a concert at middle school...certain words censored/changed out.... good times. Yours truly was one of the singers actually lol....have to see if I can dig up video footage of that stuff.

Best "respective clicks" movie for me will always be "The Outsiders" though....highly recommended watch!
Yeah i was discussing this with @Joe Shearer a while back , in our day we used to perform Operas and even musical for our annual parents day , was in the choir for most of my schooling years. But now a days we do not have that in school. My kids perform to stupid bollywood songs.

But I am an Indian. :chilli:
I must say you are doing a commendable job in fooling every Pakistani out there.

Yeah i was discussing this with @Joe Shearer a while back , in our day we used to perform Operas aand even musical for our annual parents day , was in the choir for most of my schooling years. But now a days we do not have that in school. My kids perform to stupid bollywood songs.

Our year, we did a play on Claude Martin, and the Girls' School made us hate ourselves by doing The Gondoliers (nobody knows G&S any longer).

I must say you are doing a commendable job in fooling every Pakistani out there.

If you could see him in the flesh, you would have noticed he is built for stealth. Including the cleverly concealed air intakes and outlets, but especially the outlets.

Why are you repeatedly looking a gift horse in the mouth? Look at the list.

I agree with you. I think it's about time this "separation" happened. Except us Indian posters don't want to separate from the esteemed Pakistani posters. People like @saiyan0321 have astounded us with their brilliant ideas. I recently had stimulating interactions with @peagle and a few others who I can't recall right now. I look forward to debates with @masterchief_mirza These are the posters I generally recall for now. But there are a few other great Pakistani minds here, and we'll be poorer without their company.

As for this coterie of known trouble-makers, I guess it's best that they stay away from us. What they fail to realize is that this is an Internet discussion forum - it's not the damned India-Pakistan border. You can't dictate who talks to whom. You like to fight a real war; go to the LoC, stop hiding behind the Internet.

The same is true for known Indian troublemakers like Nilu-Pule, Baghera, and at least 10 others. If they were the only Indian posters left on this forum, I still wouldn't talk to them. Let's ourselves get rid of this childish schoolyard bullying on the Indian side.

Nobody gets ghosted on the Internet, as much as the OP likes to fancy it. :cheesy: We all find our own cliques to hang out with.

Also the only reason I was making friendly gestures to Verve and all his friends: I didn't want the environment on this forum to degrade any further. It was a genuine effort on my part to placate Verve, PakistanForever and a few others as I had been extra nasty to them. I told them to quit acting like teenage brats, and dismiss the past grievances. But if they continue to act like Prima donnas, it's their choice. We'll suffer none of that drame-baazi in the future.

Summary: @The Sane Indian posters

Please open new India-related threads and have fruitful discussions. Now hopefully these won't get derailed again. Please stick to our agreed Code of Conduct which you can find in my signature. All the Pakistani posters with constructive comments are more than welcome. This is what we'll have to look forward to in the times ahead.

No more childish insults, no more schoolyard name-calling. No more fragile egos. Only competent adults having a civilized discussion on any topic. Please count me in. :yahoo:

Last edited:
People like @saiyan0321 have astounded us with their brilliant ideas. I recently had stimulating interactions with @peagle and a few others who I can't recall right now. I look forward to debates with @masterchief_mirza These are the posters I generally recall for now. But there are a few other great Pakistani minds here, and we'll be poorer without their company.

Look at the list, I said. None of those you mentioned are in the list. The ones who are will be welcomed if they remove their DNA from the gene pool of these discussions.

Look at the list, I said. None of those you mentioned are in the list. The ones who are will be welcomed if they remove their DNA from the gene pool of these discussions.

All I am saying is that let's ignore this bs thread, and carry on as usual. These known trouble-makers are welcome to create their own paradise. Let not any more sane Indian posters engage in this thread. We can't control the types of Nilu Pule.

All I am saying is that let's ignore this bs thread, and carry on as usual. These known trouble-makers are welcome to create their own paradise. Let not any more sane Indian posters engage in this thread. We can't control the types of Nilu Pule.

Fair enough.

I'm out of here.

Disengage with Indians??, all of them, very disingenuous and churlish Idea.

BTW any one can disengage with anyone without any compulsion and whenever one wants to.

How do we know their thoughts and ideas, we all are intrigued about the neighbors, vice versa, how will we know their strategies, their politics, their social affairs, their history, economy, just about anything.

And keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...you know:-)

Without knowing anything about them we can't fight just as we can't befriend as frenemies...

And here i thought Pakistanis were going to ignore us o_O
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem
This is the reason I will continue calling out sh1t stirring Indian trolls - when I see shit I will point it out and leather it in their faces especially one that is lower than the rest put together like this one.
Now indian tell me why you start threads highlighting Pakistan has petrol shortages a month ago? What economical viable or commercial interest does a little Indian has like you in a situation over the border? Why do you put up troll fest posts like that and encourage your trolls to post and sit back?
You pride yourself on having no infractions but we know what your elk do hence the creation of this thread. You think your clever and can get away with soft trollism but you can’t now - because you been exposed.
You pick on @HalfMoon thinking he’s an easy target? Mods have checked his IP address and confirmed his status - that’s good enough for me - now you answer the friggin question - why do you encourage others to troll by looking up bad things going on in Pakistan and post them on here - answer the question without ducking and calling me son - which is another one of your immature taunts trying to belittle a member.

At least they they are not obsessed with India like pakistani troll. They are our enemies but they don't talk garbage and nonsense even if they criticise is.

And what are you, a pakistani ashamed of his true flags hence using Indian flag to hide his true nationality?

Correct.

they are not Obsessed with India. they beat the crap out of you... as winners don’t obsess about losers. Only losers obsess.

but that wasn’t my question.

The question was again do you believe Chinese have a high opinion of Indians.?

And here i thought Pakistanis were going to ignore us o_O

Ignore? Of course not

It is our duty to correct badly behaved people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom