What's new

Pakistanis Complete Education at Higher Rates Than Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get one thing,
if Pakistan is good at education, they can come up and say we have achieved this in education rather can comparing it with INDIA. this shows one and only one thing the world of Pakistan revolves around INDIA. and this goes to any INDIAN who starts a thread with a comparative attitue.
If Pakistan has done good in Education, then i whole heartedly wish them for more achievements.

and yet these westerners will come to India to enjoy cheap yet best medical care..how stupid of them to come to India when pakistan is much better..

They also come for a lack of a better word, the more seedier type of "tourism" to do with exploitation. Disgusting.

They also come for a lack of a better word, the more seedier type of "tourism" to do with exploitation. Disgusting.

I can't get a single word of it, may be i must be dumb.

oh boy..exploitation?? then why even Pakistanis come to India for medical care?
you need to wake up from 2007 rafi...i have seen this post of yours in almost all india-pakistan comparison thread..

Riaz haq should research a little before posting his blogs

apart from IITs, IIMs, NITs, DU , AIIMS
there is another world class B school in India

its Indian school of businees

its 12th best b school in the world

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - Global MBA Rankings 2010

What about VIT? BITS? etc...

even they are much better than the best pakistan has to offer

ThumbImg.gif

2007101160970701.jpg

many pakistanis on a consistent basis say indians have inferiority complex.
As an amateur phsycologist, i feel that these pakistanis have inferiority complex when they look at india

secondly, when did the thread derail from education standards to infrastructure and beggars.?

did u know that India surpasses pakistan in all Human Development factors?

just posting a part of a blog in an attempt to drive away ur inferiority complex will not solve the problem.

Then why are droves of indians camped out on PDF, there is no similar rush to indian websites, proves my contention that the average indian is obsessed and has an inferiority complex about Pakistanis.

indian inferiority complex shining through.

William Dalrymple on Aug 14, 2007:

In the world's media, never has the contrast between the two
countries appeared so stark: one is widely perceived as the next great
superpower; the other written off as a failed state, a world centre of
Islamic radicalism, the hiding place of Osama bin Laden and the only
US ally that Washington appears ready to bomb.

On the ground, of course, the reality is different and first-time
visitors to Pakistan are almost always surprised by the country's
visible prosperity. There is far less poverty on show in Pakistan than
in India, fewer beggars, and much less desperation. In many ways the
infrastructure of Pakistan is much more advanced: there are better
roads and airports, and more reliable electricity. Middle-class
Pakistani houses are often bigger and better appointed than their
equivalents in India.

so BS

You have loadshedding almost entire day

ask the author to visit Indian airports and especially T3 , probabbly one of the best in Asia

poverty in pakistan is 43 %,,, and beggers all over pakistani streets..and its a fact

Yeah we all know bigger mansion for middle class citizens of pakistan likely OSama bin laden

and last, link please??

oh boy..exploitation?? then why even Pakistanis come to India for medical care?
you need to wake up from 2007 rafi...i have seen this post of yours in almost all india-pakistan comparison thread..

My friend - I have seen reports of various police forces, who are aware that "perverts" who are prevented by strict law enforcement in their own countries - have been known to go to india - because of the corruption their.

This thread is going down the drain for mud slinging. I dont get when people start to compare and compare for what reason.
Don't you guys get satisfied with what you have or are you interested in flashing around jumping mine is bigger

I cant get my head around this, but if only 0.9% of Indians aged 15+ are finishing their secondary education, how come 5.8% Indian aged 15+ managed to enroll for Tertiary education and about 3.1% managed to finish tertiary education? :cheesy:

No Tertiary education without finishing secondary education, which proves that data for atleast the secondary education attainment is flawed.

P.S: After visiting your blog I realized you are a lot senior than me, so apologies for any rudeness from my side

Regards.

Then why are droves of indians camped out on PDF, there is no similar rush to indian websites, proves my contention that the average indian is obsessed and has an inferiority complex about Pakistanis.

Indians come here cause we admire the best things about everyone..
and dude please dont set your standards on basis of popularity of defense forum...there is world outside of Internet..

What about VIT? BITS? etc...

even they are much better than the best pakistan has to offer

can't say about VIT but BITS is as good as some IITs and ofcourse 100 times better than best Pakistan institute...BITs is truly one of the best university we have..infact DTU and NSIT is much better than top ranked pakistani insitute (in pakistani standard) considering the success rate of student passing from these premier institutes

My friend - I have seen reports of various police forces, who are aware that "perverts" who are prevented by strict law enforcement in their own countries - have been known to go to india - because of the corruption their.

if only you could understand the theory of medical insurance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom