Pakistanis and north indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
she kind of looked this bihari actress:

Neha-Sharma-hairstyle-side-braid.jpg

Neha-Sharma-Pardaphash-77908.jpg

she look western more than bihari

@Tikolo,

Man, you go to eastern Europe, you will find girls 100 times prettier than her, doing menial jobs like serving customers in restaurants.

Only in India such girls can become celebrity, let her go to Europe and see whether even the street beggar stares at her for once!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

You indian Punjabis sound like retards and drunks.

True story.

Whatever kid, you and your bhapa style punjabi is weirdly funny, not original Punjabi though.

The only real punjabi language and culture exists on this side of the border.

Ask any layman and half the people would be surprised to know theres a punjab in Pakistan.

Thats why your girls love our punjabi? lol

Pakistani punjabi is vastly superior to rigid/distasteful indian punjabi..

Pakistani punjabi is much sweet/classy than indian punjabi....even indians accept that...

Last time, we had a Muslim from South india is one of our iftar parties..and while we were speaking punjabi..he said "Is this punjabi?" ..we were like yeah..and he said "This doesn't sound like indian punjabi...it is way more polite and good to hear" :lol:

Sikh girls used to tell me in high school "Ohhh myyyy goddd...tu bhttt wadiya punjabi bolda wa..we didn't know that" ..True story. :coffee:

Sikh girls love Muslims, yeah right. :rolleyes:

Try messin up with a real pujaban, she'll ***** slap you to your senses :lol:

pk should take over north india

if wasn't for guru Nanak all Punjabi's would have been Muslims by now :P

@Tikolo,

Man, you go to eastern Europe, you will find girls 100 times prettier than her, doing menial jobs like serving customers in restaurants.

Only in India such girls can become celebrity, let her go to Europe and see whether even the street beggar stares at her for once!

oh please, even in eastern europe she will be considered good looking, even though I agree eastern europeans are beautiful, but anyways I am just using her as an example, the girl I met was more desi version of her with nice long shiny silky hair

Whatever kid, you and your bhapa style punjabi is weirdly funny, not original Punjabi though.

Ask any layman and half the people would be surprised to know theres a punjab in Pakistan.

LoL, nigga. Oldest Punjabi dialect is from Pakistan which is Jhangochi. Lyallpuri Punjabi is the master race.

You scrub, you Sikhs are the ones that are bhappas, why are you projecting your corny Dehli bhappay Singhs to Pakistanis. Nerd.

Reactions: AUz
oh please, even in eastern europe she will be considered good looking, even though I agree eastern europeans are beautiful, but anyways I am just using her as an example, the girl I met was more desi version of her with nice long shiny silky hair

Ukranian girls though bro trust me. :smitten:

Half the world is not India... :lol:
Ask any layman in the world and people wold be surprised to know India is not fully Hindu and not colonized :lol:

And yes Sikh girls love Muslims

Sikhism is basically a heretic version of Sufi Islam.

pk should take over north india

if wasn't for guru Nanak all Punjabi's would have been Muslims by now :P

Sikhism is basically a heretics version of Sufi Islam.

You sure?

This is what I call beauty

vo0bvq.png

16at9o0.png

34oyrrl.png

2hd75lk.png

does she come anywhere near them?

romanian

Ukranian girls though bro trust me. :smitten:

True, but I am more in to desi girls, especially for marriage purpose

You sure?

This is what I call beauty

vo0bvq.png

16at9o0.png

34oyrrl.png

2hd75lk.png

does she come anywhere near them?

romanian

You are just in to white girls lol, none of them are anything special, I see much better white girls on the streets here in Canada and yes that bihari is better looking then most of them

@Enemy.. there is a difference between photogenic and beauty.. sure eastern europeans are beautiful but not all of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom