What's new

Pakistanis and north indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday I met a girl from Bihar India, she was really beautiful and was speaking in such clear cut urdu that I really thought she was pakistani or something, but turned out she was from patna bihar. I am not sure if she was muslim or hindu, but still

Was she hot? Post her picture or some would assume you're making this up. :cheesy:

North Indians and Pakistanis are one people, if there are any differences today it is because of the 65 years of near non existent interaction. However in the West we enjoy one anothers company.

North Indians and Pakistanis are one people, if there are any differences today it is because of the 65 years of near non existent interaction. However in the West we enjoy one anothers company.

Are you including North Western & Western part of Pakistan? If you are than i doubt you.

:D :D :D How so?? :P

Don't tell me you're still mad :smitten:

Then it would be better if you would've specified it in your post, because it gives impression as if you are talking about whole Pakistan.

Just my 2 cents.

Well I meant kashmir, punjab, and even sindhis can relate to North Indian culture. Why else you think originally Muhammad Ali Jinnah wanted Pakistan to extend all the way to Delhi? It is because he thought cultural similarity could trump the religious differences, unfortunately sikhs did not agree and the violence that followed sealed the deal.

:D :D :D How so?? :P

Don't tell me you're still mad :smitten:

In many ways actually. Like you will always find Indians at our events, in our mosques, chilling with us in the schools etc.

Mad at what?

In many ways actually. Like you will always find Indians at our events, in our mosques, chilling with us in the schools etc.

Mad at what?

:rofl: :rofl: oh boy!!

Just saying itna gussa & attitude is bad for health :D

Was she hot? Post her picture or some would assume you're making this up. :cheesy:

she was not hot but very pretty. dont have a pic. I think bihari girls tend to be good looking, there are biharies in Karachi, so I have seen them

I thought Biharis are dravidian not indo-european

That's some hot BS.

That's some hot BS.

Stop fronting. Indians around here don't chill with Pakistanis and we don't bachao them from kale and spane? :cheesy:

:rofl: :rofl: oh boy!!

Just saying itna gussa & attitude is bad for health :D

I don't know what you are talking about. I just stopped responding because it was like beating a dead horse. :P

Stop fronting. Indians around here don't chill with Pakistanis and we don't bachao them from kale and spane? :cheesy:

I don't know what you are talking about. I just stopped responding because it was like beating a dead horse. :P

Oh so now I am a dead horse?
jk jk I am messing with u :P okay I am glad!! I apologize for it and I wouldn't want you to be mad! just saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom