What's new

Pakistanis and north indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikolo

BANNED
Reaction score
what are the similarities and differences between Pakistanis and north indians? also who is north indian, for example are biharies north indian? Anyways I just want to study the cultural similarities and differences between pakistanis and north indians

another stupid thread...... Move on Dude everything is not India.

This thread is about skin colour obsession. :cheesy:

^ no, it's about culture differences and similarities

You really wanna open that can of worms again?? :cheesy:

@Tikolo.. all these have been discussed many times here. My advice, dont open any new thread till your post count is 500.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're brothers with minor differences. In the west we see this all the time.

please dont go there.. please let this thread die.. this has been discussed numerous times.. @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday I met a girl from Bihar India, she was really beautiful and was speaking in such clear cut urdu that I really thought she was pakistani or something, but turned out she was from patna bihar. I am not sure if she was muslim or hindu, but still

There are similarities in culture, food , behaviour, language , dressing and even mindset. But, the religious difference plays its role too.

North India - J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal, Delhi, U.P, Uttaranchal, Northern parts of Madhya Pradesh, Bihar(arguably ,some would call it East India).

As I said there are a lot of similarities but many differences too , due to religion.

what are the similarities and differences between Pakistanis and north indians? also who is north indian, for example are biharies north indian? Anyways I just want to study the cultural similarities and differences between pakistanis and north indians

bro if 1 similarity is punjabi languge......

^ no, it's about culture differences and similarities

tikolo... haha its use to be my nick name given by my bro..... hahaha but no one remembered it now... phewwww

evry state above madhya pardesh is north indians..

yesterday I met a girl from Bihar India, she was really beautiful and was speaking in such clear cut urdu that I really thought she was pakistani or something, but turned out she was from patna bihar. I am not sure if she was muslim or hindu, but still

She was the reason of opening this topic ? :lol:

On topic yea we have differences and similarities

I mean even all those people living in India or Pakistan belong to different religions/ethnicities/colours/cates etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom