Pakistanis and north indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tikolo so what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
dravidan? only south indians are dravdians

Distribution of dravidian people and I was wrong, Biharis are not dravidian

Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Indians are posers. We got some Sikh chump rollin around here bein like, say dat to a Sikh face. :lol:

I've let my hands do talkin to Sikhs in Brooklyn. Chump *** niggas. Anyways they always asking Pakistanis for help from gettin they assez beat.

I'm sayin, don't help an Indian. Let that **** talking nigga get stomped.

Nah son I seen some black niggas mauling some pagri wala a few years back I hadda help the boy out. They violated took his turban off and everything. I mean pdf indians aside I got no real beef with indians in real. I got a bunch of sikh friends (no hindu so maybe that is why I don't hate them :lol:) and my family doctor is also a sikh.

Yeah I seen that guy say, say that to a sikhs face. I have told many sikhs they stole the turban from Muslims none of them did a thing. :lol:

she was not hot but very pretty. dont have a pic. I think bihari girls tend to be good looking, there are biharies in Karachi, so I have seen them

Got her number, fb or something? :P

Oh so now I am a dead horse?
jk jk I am messing with u :P okay I am glad!! I apologize for it and I wouldn't want you to be mad! just saying :)

Yes you are. :rolleyes:
Actually I was lying I am mad. :P

Pakistani Punjabis have many similarities with North indians...but over-all, we are way better.

Pakistani Punjabi (language) is much more sweeter, better, and classy than rigid/distasteful indian punjabi...indians also love Pakistani Punjabi..

Our religion is different, and superior to non-Muslim north indians...

Pakistanis use superior recipes and make much better food than north indians (on general level)...

PS. Pakistanis have more warrior instinct than north indians..since we occupy steppe regions of Khyber pass, Kashmir mountains and so on...

Nah son I seen some black niggas mauling some pagri wala a few years back I hadda help the boy out. They violated took his turban off and everything. I mean pdf indians aside I got no real beef with indians in real. I got a bunch of sikh friends (no hindu so maybe that is why I don't hate them :lol:) and my family doctor is also a sikh.

Yeah I seen that guy say, say that to a sikhs face. I have told many sikhs they stole the turban from Muslims none of them did a thing. :lol:

Indians got two faces.

When they not around you, they talk **** about Pakistanis and Muslims.

When they bought to get they azz beat, they be like nah man. We are all desi bros.. I'm like **** outta here wit dat ****.

Pakistani Punjabis have many similarities with North indians...but over-all, we are way better.

Pakistani Punjabi (language) is much more sweeter, better, and classy than rigid/distasteful indian punjabi...indians also love Pakistani Punjabi..

Pakistanis use superior recipes and make much better food than north indians (on general level)...

PS. Pakistanis have more warrior instinct than north indians..since we occupy steppe regions of Khyber pass, Kashmir mountains and so on...

And you forgot that us niggas shower daily.

Indians got two faces.

When they bought to get they azz beat, they be like nah man. We are all desi bros.. I'm like **** outta here wit dat ****.

:rofl:

I will keep that in mind yaara. I peep the Chaudry saab title though. :lol:

I think the differences come in different religious households, muslims of north India also make great Mughal food

Indians got two faces.

Lol stop talking in nigga style, nigga! :P

So tiklo leave everything aside

tell us more about your interaction and sachi muhabbat with bihari girl for which you created this topic :D

Pakistanis speak some urdu slang bhapa tone messed up Punjabi.

I wouldn't count that as a similarity, rather a differnce, its easy to spot a Pakistani Punjabi just by listening him talk in that funny tone :lol:

Thats why your girls love our punjabi? lol

Pakistani punjabi is vastly superior to rigid/distasteful indian punjabi..

Pakistani punjabi is much sweet/classy than indian punjabi....even indians accept that...

Last time, we had a Muslim from South india is one of our iftar parties..and while we were speaking punjabi..he said "Is this punjabi?" ..we were like yeah..and he said "This doesn't sound like indian punjabi...it is way more polite and good to hear" :lol:

Sikh girls used to tell me in high school "Ohhh myyyy goddd...tu bhttt wadiya punjabi bolda wa..we didn't know that" ..True story. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom