What's new

Pakistani youth in Chitral joining Afghan army

KRAIT remember one thing what is told you yesterday thx to my hubby.....As for the projects they all going fine trust me on it.If india can stay for 5 years in taliban dominated areas and construct 250 km road then that does say something about using it too:cool: isnt it?:rolleyes:

As for kabul river dam.Pakistani newspapers are itself the best source on whats going on.Keep an eye on term"kabul being tributary o of indus+indus water treaty";)

I talked about Salma Dam project and not Kabul river project which has not even started. And here is your favourite Indian news link and not Pakistani.

The Hindu : News / National : Funding delay for India

No sir indeed I don't. Saadi said long long time ago that if there is dearth of humans in the world, beware of the Afghan. You are welcome in Afghanistan. The only way out for you would be through Iran, and you have already annoyed them. :cheesy:

When does the next super power hunting season begins in Afghanistan?

As long as more Indian consulates are opening, more Indian soldiers are going there, does it matter if a dam is built or not......:azn:

As long as more Indian consulates are opening, more Indian soldiers are going there, does it matter if a dam is built or not......:azn:

You have had your hey day when you were able to open the consulates along Pakistani border. When and if you open more such shops along our border, only then you'd be able to send more troops. We will wait for that happening :)

You have you hey day when you were able to open the consulates along Pakistani border. When and if you open more such shops along our border, only then you'd be able to send more troops. We will wait for that happening :)
India don't have to send troops to Pakistan, they just want to protect their interest and take out anti-govt. elements in Afghanistan along with ANA. As far as Pakistan is considered, India has already doing its work through BLA. Why do we need our soldiers if there are fighters ready to fight against you in your own country.?

India don't have to send troops to Pakistan, they just want to protect their interest and take out anti-govt. elements in Afghanistan along with ANA. As far as Pakistan is considered, India has already doing its work through BLA. Why do we need our soldiers if there are fighters ready to fight against you in your own country.?

Same way as happening in India... Maoist, Kashmiri, Khalistani... Tsk, tsk. And 42 more supported by ISI.

Anyways, you are trying to convince us that India has large influence in Afghanistan, but from the world's view, there is nothing. Once NATO goes out, so will India run out, in fear of getting attacked. Pakistan is the real game changer in Afghanistan. Who do you think attacked the Indian embassy in Afghanistan?

Same way as happening in India... Maoist, Kashmiri, Khalistani... Tsk, tsk. And 42 more supported by ISI.

Anyways, you are trying to convince us that India has large influence in Afghanistan, but from the world's view, there is nothing. Once NATO goes out, so will India run out, in fear of getting attacked. Pakistan is the real game changer in Afghanistan. Who do you think attacked the Indian embassy in Afghanistan?
I never said large influence. Decade ago you didn't have to talk or think about your western border and India. Now you do. Its not me, but your intellectual says.

When NATO pulls out, it will be leaving 40000 special forces soldiers to work with 1,40,000 ANA soldiers. And US already want India to play major role in Afghanistan. India has too much at stake in Afghanistan. So they will try to defend their interests. So this mean instead of focusing on eastern borders, you have now work on western border which you never cared of. Just think the few years of peace on eastern border will help India.

Hypothetically, if bulk of the Afghanistan Army was made up of Pakistanis, this would cause command and control problems for Afghanistan, it would basically be a parallel Pakistan Army in Afghanistan. It is best in Afghanistan's interest to recruit amongst it's own nationals and ethnic groups to build cohesiveness among the various Afghan ethnicities.

I never said large influence. Decade ago you didn't have to talk or think about your western border and India. Now you do. Its not me, but your intellectual says.

When NATO pulls out, it will be leaving 40000 special forces soldiers to work with 1,40,000 ANA soldiers. And US already want India to play major role in Afghanistan. India has too much at stake in Afghanistan. So they will try to defend their interests. So this mean instead of focusing on eastern borders, you have now work on western border which you never cared of. Just think the few years of peace on eastern border will help India.

In that case Afghanistan won't prosper, in fact Pak and India shall fight another war but this time on the soil of Afghanistan. Pakistan can't afford presence of Indian interests in Afghanistan until relations between Pakistan and India normalize completely. Pakistan has not just too much but everything on stake, and US being actual gamer knows that, its not easy for India to enjoy the feast in Afghanistan my dear friend. If Afghanistan was that easy for US to control then years ago Pakistan would have been out of the picture.

In that case Afghanistan won't prosper, in fact Pak and India shall fight another war but this time on the soil of Afghanistan. Pakistan can't afford presence of Indian interests in Afghanistan until relations between Pakistan and India normalize completely. Pakistan has not just too much but everything on stake, and US being actual gamer knows that, its not easy for India to enjoy the feast in Afghanistan my dear friend. If Afghanistan was that easy for US to control then years ago Pakistan would have been out of the picture.
Wait till when mining of Afghanistan's resources starts and big companies around the world along with India starts to work.

Even China wants stable Afghanistan to get their minerals allocated, even if it means settling with Taliban or getting rid of them. All have vested interest. So my dear friend, there won't be any war on Afghanistan between India and Pakistan, just economics and business opportunists doing what they do the best.

This should stop now...
People on borders of Pakistan including Tribal areas have to decide they are with Pakistan or Afghanistan?
If they want to be Afghan they should be deported to Afghanistan,if they want to be Pakistanis they should stop being two faced..

This drama of jumping ships has has been going on since Pakistan came into being...

KRAIT is the only vocal member, supporting the deployments of Indian troops on Afghan soil. I am keen to see more of such thinking in India. But one thing, that they would have to stay strong while called '' Dalkhors'' all the time by Afghans :lol:

This should stop now...
People on borders of Pakistan including Tribal areas have to decide they are with Pakistan or Afghanistan?
If they want to be Afghan they should be deported to Afghanistan,if they want to be Pakistanis they should stop being two faced..

This drama of jumping ships has has been going on since Pakistan came into being...
dear sir, where have you read about tribal people's want of separation ... any movement, any rebellion, any poll.?

Wait till when mining of Afghanistan's resources starts and big companies around the world along with India starts to work.

Even China wants stable Afghanistan to get their minerals allocated, even if it means settling with Taliban or getting rid of them. All have vested interest. So my dear friend, there won't be any war on Afghanistan between India and Pakistan, just economics and business opportunists doing what they do the best.

I can't understand what is that which stops the world to do so. It has been a decade ever since Afghanistan got invaded, but so far no riddance and no worth mentioning negotiations. Everything doesn't move the way you think, its not like you desire something and get it next moment, sometimes you have to sacrifice your one interest for another.

BTW you didn't get what I meant by war there, surely I didn't refer to orthodox war. And yes, No its not all about business opportunities. Remember stuff like BLA, TTP and consulates?

Back
Top Bottom