What's new

Pakistani youth in Chitral joining Afghan army

Which is more $ 2 billion already invested or $ 500 million promised and considering the state of your reserves.

If I am not wrong its Bollywood movies they watch more. Even Pakistanis don't like Pakistani movies and they prefer Hollywood or Bollywood.

theyprefer to watch pashtun production from across the border :azn:

People don't understand the effect of these efforts on current and future generation of Afghanistan will have. Just like current generation of Bangladesh hates India while the past one liked India as we helped them in their independence.

Its about the time that makes the changes. The opinion of a society changes due to development around them. If they see schools and hospitals build by India then they will see a physical proof of our help.

As far as Indian soldiers present there are concerned, it is going to be increased.

And if Pakistan expels the millions Afghani refugees living in Pakistan as they have already said that, the impact on Afghan-Pakistan relationship will be substantial. Pakistan will be helping India indirectly, bringing Afghanistan closer to India.

People don't understand the long term effects and opinion formation. They should start reading case histories and research papers.

afghans will hate us anyway....there govt fed them nothing but hate since 47......then why keep the refugees and destroy own economy...

afghans will hate us anyway....there govt fed them nothing but hate since 47......then why keep the refugees and destroy own economy...
There you go...this is what I am trying to say. You can't keep them but at the same time you can't have Afghanistan against you. In any case, its India who is being opportunist, taking the best out of the situation. That's why I like our current Ministry of External Affairs.

Move on before we have to see your name in pink here ...
Fanoos banke jiski hifazat hawa kare ,
Wo shama kya bujhe jise raushan khuda kare!!!

(whom Allah himself protect then who can kill him)

Stop thinking about me better worry about yourself.

There you go...this is what I am trying to say. You can't keep them but at the same time you can't have Afghanistan against you. In any case, its India who is being opportunist, taking the best out of the situation. That's why I like our current Ministry of External Affairs.

we do haveafghanistan against us since 47........no biggie for us....India wil do what she have to do and we'll do what we have to do....

India is providing development assistance to Afghanistan but it has similar serious issues troubling it at home. Many of the same things that Afghanistan needs, from infrastructure to education, India is having troubles providing for many of her citizens, even without the regular threat of attacks from the Taliban.

India’s state-run power industry struggles to get enough fuel thanks to mismanagement and bureaucracy, even its brightest youth can’t land a spot at a good university and almost a half of its citizens live in destitute poverty, with hundreds of millions malnourished. The current central government is grappling with a growing deficit, shrinking economic growth and an increasingly dissatisfied voter base.

It’s no surprise that India’s Afghanistan assistance is even greeted with some skepticism in Afghanistan as well as in the world.

As someone said, “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” :)

There are 3-4 major projects that India had started in Afghanistan.

Zaranj – Dilaram Road, connecting the Chahbahar port in Iran. This road is hardly used for moving supplies etc into Afghanistan. The Iranians have connected Chahbahar port to another city in Iran and connected it to Afghanistan via recently constructed bridge. Even inside Afghanistan, the road is under Taliban control and since US vacated Nimroz, this road has become useless for the Indians and others.

The second was Salma Dam project. It was built on a river flowing into Iran and was supposed to irrigate 75000 hectares of land in Afghanistan. However, since Iran protested as it would reduce the water flow into Iran and also due to security problems, the work on the project has been stopped. India has also stopped to provide further funding for the project.

They are building the Afghan Assembly building. If it is for a democracy like India, which is soaked in blood for her own people, God help Afghanistan.

Then the project to provide electricity from CARs for Kabul. We will have more electricity in Kabul when and if all, this line reaches Kabul.

What more do you want to show for your assistance to Afghanistan. Yes they do watch Indian films and so do people in Pakistan. I don’t think there is any harm in watching Indian women dancing, is there !

^ Frist you had to bring India's poverty and health of children in this, which is pathetic attempt. Foreign Policy is different. Why is Pakistan involved in WoT where you didn't have problem with Taliban, you have your own problem of internal violence.

Whatever be the state of the projects, its about having a footprint for any reason whatsoever. Mere presence of enemy in your backyard makes them to be vigilant regarding them.

As far as Indian films are concerned, its about reaching social depth of Afghanistan. But you won't understand the effect of media on psyche of a population.

I hope you don't feel India in Afghanistan as a problem, this ignorance is beneficial for us.:enjoy:

Pakistanis just keeping balance in the neighborhood.

Stop thinking about me better worry about yourself.

Emotional troller , better stick to the topic at hand and contribute something positive instead of poetic victim portrayals :lol:

^ Frist you had to bring India's poverty and health of children in this, which is pathetic attempt. Foreign Policy is different. Why is Pakistan involved in WoT where you didn't have problem with Taliban, you have your own problem of internal violence.

Whatever be the state of the projects, its about having a footprint for any reason whatsoever. Mere presence of enemy in your backyard makes them to be vigilant regarding them.

As far as Indian films are concerned, its about reaching social depth of Afghanistan. But you won't understand the effect of media on psyche of a population.

I hope you don't feel India in Afghanistan as a problem, this ignorance is beneficial for us.:enjoy:
KRAIT remember one thing what is told you yesterday thx to my hubby.....As for the projects they all going fine trust me on it.If india can stay for 5 years in taliban dominated areas and construct 250 km road then that does say something about using it too:cool: isnt it?:rolleyes:

As for kabul river dam.Pakistani newspapers are itself the best source on whats going on.Keep an eye on term"kabul being tributary o of indus+indus water treaty";)

Pakistanis just keeping balance in the neighborhood.
most like stat quo.suits everyone

Emotional troller , better stick to the topic at hand and contribute something positive instead of poetic victim portrayals :lol:
Well poetry in not the forte of everyone it for the few selected on only.:no:

KRAIT remember one thing what is told you yesterday thx to my hubby.....As for the projects they all going fine trust me on it.If india can stay for 5 years in taliban dominated areas and construct 250 km road then that does say something about using it too:cool: isnt it?:rolleyes:

As for kabul river dam.Pakistani newspapers are itself the best source on whats going on.Keep an eye on term"kabul being tributary o of indus+indus water treaty";)

most like stat quo.suits everyone

Well poetry in not the forte of everyone it for the few selected on only.:no:

We are not here to please anyone. Our national security takes first priority.

i shared this with my cousin who works in KP police - he said some of his colleges have left to join Afghan police :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

We are not here to please anyone. Our national security takes first priority.
None is here to entertain other.not you not i,not krait not even zaki.so wats the fuss.

I wonder if im contributing to india's security any way by punching keys on my device to type message on the pdf...:no:

No its not my job and those responsible for it knows better then me wat to do and wat not not to.

Ye to banta hai na :)

Chhor gaye peron ke nishan

na aas rahi na paas raha

The Afghans keep their social depth in cold fundamentalist grip when they watch Indian women dancing in movies, but how would I know the effect of media on psyche of Afghan male species.

No sir indeed I don't. Saadi said long long time ago that if there is dearth of humans in the world, beware of the Afghan. You are welcome in Afghanistan. The only way out for you would be through Iran, and you have already annoyed them. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom