What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

^ A court has every right if a women lodges an FIR....as simple as that...its called following the law....if he is genuine...he will be set free.....f its our society, then its our law...and as long as he is on our land...if he comes..we got every right to arrest him...he don't have diplomatic immunity.....all your points can be raised by defense lawyer of the umpire....I think you should read the recent rulings of Indian court......I think the lawyers of India know more about Indian Penal Code...and recent ruling and changes in law......

Eve having sex without wife consent wife can launch the rape fir on Husband.

Obviously... Thats totally a different thing and is again about physically forcing the wife to have sex. Not like saying "Darling I will do the dishes tonight, but lets have sex first" and then renege on it.

The Indian Jirga is totally raping the Indian Penal code here.

Seriously? Don't think so, instead the woman would be stoned to death for being promiscuous and what not.

And the man will be considered a hero for lying and having sex with an Indian women...check some Pakistani posters here who are leaving no stone unturned calling Indian women bad words and specially check out RazPak..his posts are condescending to say the least.

^ A court has every right if a women lodges an FIR....as simple as that...its called following the law....if he is genuine...he will be set free.....f its our society, then its our law...and as long as he is on our land...if he comes..we got every right to arrest him...he don't have diplomatic immunity.....all your points can be raised by defense lawyer of the umpire....

Its actually NOT following the law when the law states this:

To be convicted under section 376 (penalty for rape), the definition of rape as stated under section 375 must be met. Rape is defined therein as sexual intercourse with a woman against her will or without her consent or under certain circumstances when her consent is invalid, i.e. when granted out of fear of death or hurt, when she is of unsound mind or intoxicated or mistakes the man she consents to be her husband. The word ‘consent’ itself, as defined in section 90, declares that when granted under fear of injury or misconception of fact, it is not valid.

The jirga is just being samaj sevak of the poor innocent girl who got played. Yeh court nahi, yeh bi jamalo hai.

I have already told methods how to know what is the truth.....just few scientific tests...and truth will be wide open.....so wish that the umpire gets clean chit if he comes to India.

Ma'am I know it.....that's why one of the reason for the my objection is......that there are Indian women on this forum too.....

rest assured you cant be 100% satisfied
people are infracted for offensive posts but I cant give them total ban on one post ... people get those reversed.
tell me what other offensive posts are still there

me and my browser have given up on this thread really had enough of this trolling and bickering

link me the offence and i will deal with it

Obviously... Thats totally a different thing and is again about physically forcing the wife to have sex. Not like saying "Darling I will do the dishes tonight, but lets have sex first" and then renege on it.

Atleast it is better than ur law which protects pedophiles...
which says 4 male witnesses are needed to prove that a women was raped...

And a justice system which punished a prime minister for 5 min which paved way to create a huge constitutional and political crisis in a already $hitty environment

rest assured you cant be 100% satisfied
people are infracted for offensive posts but I cant give them total ban on one post ... people get those reversed.
tell me what other offensive posts are still there

me and my browser have given up on this thread really had enough of this trolling and bickering

link me the offence and i will deal with it
Leave it Sir....I was happy enough that you deleted those comments and your response and my questioning was for other people who instead of having discussion, took it in another way.......I also know those people will make similar comments in future and I will definitely let you know....I ask you to close this thread...Thanks in advance.....

Atleast woman is spared in that sense.

As far as my knowledge goes Consensual sex between two grown ups is NOT sexual exploitation... so she wants to take Asad to police for dumping her..... now i dont know if their is a law for taking someone to court of law for dumping someone .... :)

This happened in Sri Lanka and India, not Pakistan.

So what??? That man committed adultery with a young girl,,what does it matter if he has done in India or Srilanka or Pakistan??
We are discussing the man's character and people cheering him!! That guy is a sorry example of a man..and if Pakistanis find him a hero for cheating and lying to his wife and kids then he is a sorry example of Pakistanis too!

So what??? That man committed adultery with a young girl,,what does it matter if he has done in India or Srilanka or Pakistan??
We are discussing the man's character and people cheering him!! That guy is a sorry example of a man..and if Pakistanis find him a hero for cheating and lying to his wife and kids then he is a sorry example of Pakistanis too!

And the poor young INNOCENT girl was sleeping with an old man,knowing he's married with kids,hoping he would marry her :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom