What's new

Indian man accused of drugging, filming his sexual assaults of Korean women

Concubines aren’t really slaves, they are domestic workers, who happens to serve all kinda needs. I have 50 years old Gora friend in Canada. He is retired with his investment earning him good money. He hired a full times domestic worker. Who happened to also serve his sexual needs occasionally. His wife doesn’t object either. When no one is complaining why are you.
Everything has a context.

All of you should search and read/ Iqra.

The nigga is having constipation.
Too much cow cola.

Everything has a context.

All of you should search and read/ Iqra.
Over here in west elitist are having sex with underage on their private islands, and some folks here have problem with Elitist 500+ years ago having sex with grown women.

Obviously not. Very silly understanding. He is describing a category of relationship that existed in ancient societies including Arabian which was organic, although socially/morally inappropriate by our standard. It was not based on criminality, deception and luring with intent to rape as the accused perpetrator has done, and which you are trying to excuse. Absolutely no comparison between this crime and ancient Arab culture.

Last edited:
Now who's butthurt ?

hmmmm.... criminality, deception and luring with intent to rape, now where have I heard this before ?

oh yes, its called "love jihad" in India.

We are going to take care of you. Have your last moments.

hmmmm.... criminality, deception and luring with intent to rape, now where have I heard this before ?

oh yes, its called "love jihad" in India.
So he practised 'love jihad' and raped women. He will be charged with rape in Australia. The mentality of 'love jihad' must be endemic to Hindu culture or to India as this terminology is not used anywhere else other than India.

Last edited:
So he practised 'love jihad' and raped women. He will be charged with rape in Australia. The mentality of 'love jihad' must be endemic to Hindu culture as this terminology is not used anywhere else other than India.

I think its called "grooming gangs" in the west.

We are less "sophisticated".

Nigga, don't get too smart before I snap your little dark neck.

lol. Is that a threat ?

42856791-jeremy-wright-coward.jpg

Last edited:

lol. Is that a threat ?

He drugged their drinks and raped them. If there is grooming involved he will have additional charges. None of his charges will be love jihad.

lol. Is that a threat ?

Hey nigga, how many did you rape today? Don't be shy now. Give us a number curry boy.

Hey nigga, how many did you rape today? Don't be shy now. Give us a number curry boy.

Keeping people’s secrets.Secret is called "SER" in Arabic, the plural of which is "Asrar". Keeping secrets or "Asrar" has been made obligatory by Islam for each and every Muslim.

Allah Says: "Fulfill the assurances/promises made with people, indeed you will be asked about that (promise)". This is considered so important in Islam’s view that disclosing a person’s secret is considered as one of the capital sins.

Keeping people’s secrets.Secret is called "SER" in Arabic, the plural of which is "Asrar". Keeping secrets or "Asrar" has been made obligatory by Islam for each and every Muslim.

Allah Says: "Fulfill the assurances/promises made with people, indeed you will be asked about that (promise)". This is considered so important in Islam’s view that disclosing a person’s secret is considered as one of the capital sins.

Don't get so sentimental, nigga. Preaching God now.

Do not call each other by demeaning nicknames: How foul is a name connoting vileness... Al-Qur’an 49:11

Hindutva manifesto: "I am a devout Hindutva nigga and raping is my solemn duty."

Back
Top Bottom