What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

It's her word against his, how do we know that marriage was promised - and this law is sexist - it is as if any guy can walk up to any girl and say - I want to marry you, have sex - I mean it predisposes that women are thick.

ya so what you expect 4 witnesses for proof?

Indians that are feeling very insecure and bad should know that loose women have no nationality, just like terrorists.

So chin up and stop feeling bad about some skank that has nothing to do with you.
You should have read what members wrote here today.....it was not insecurity....it was one of the cheapest thread where people made outrageous comments and didn't even get ban........

Some Skank....how did you reach to this conclusion...and what about the generalization made on Indian women and mocked on entire forum.......would you have accepted it if an Indian did so against you.

I will like to see your reaction....and will wonder that are you feeling bad, for a girl that has nothing to do with you

You should have read what members wrote here today.....it was not insecurity....it was one of the cheapest thread where people made outrageous comments and didn't even get ban........

Some Skank....how did you reach to this conclusion...and what about the generalization made on Indian women and mocked on entire forum.......would you have accepted it if an Indian did so against you.

I will like to see your reaction....and will wonder that are you feeling bad, for a girl that has nothing to do with you

Krait, read the article again.

I saw the red flag when I read, "he promised to buy me a flat".

This should have triggered something in your brain too.

but are you feeling bad for 2 adults having a consensus relation ? it wasnt a binding contract. there is no case in this in my opiiinon.

4 witnesses were not for rape, but adultery - it was meant to prevent false accusations.
you dont seem to get the point... and,
oh so you are defending that there will be 4 witness that stand around and take mms while the act is on? what cr@p are you tallking about.
do you ask for proof for everything you are told.. think about it..

Krait, read the article again.

I saw the red flag when I read, "he promised to buy me a flat".

This should have triggered something in your brain too.
Fair enough.....but as I said, you should have seen and few are still there, things that were posted......consider my POV........I don't expect anything from trolls, but when it comes to senior member, I expect some decency......go on read the entire thread....and if you don't find anything that will make you feel bad....then I have nothing to say to you or to anyone.....

But I don't expect from you as you have been thanking few of those posts.....So leave it buddy.....let me rant....its all fine here.....as long its Indians who are bashed......Just another day.....:coffee:

but are you feeling bad for 2 adults having a consensus relation ? it wasnt a binding contract. there is no case in this in my opiiinon.

oh so you are defending that there will be 4 witness that stand around and take mms while the act is on? what cr@p are you tallking about.
Answer one question, if a person said any Indian women will get laid for $ 1...........and his post is just deleted and he is not banned......what will you say.....

Another one say, we took the revenge of Veena Malik as we rapped her.....what will you say....

Another one says, Indians are getting rapped here on this thread, and his post is still there...what will you say....

Of course I can handle it.....I expect much worse from certain people....but you really think I should let it go.....:disagree:

It was to prevent false accusations - as the accuser would be punished, it is IMPOSSIBLE for 4 witnesses to come forward, therefore impossible to prove adultery.

Fair enough.....but as I said, you should have seen and few are still there, things that were posted......consider my POV........I don't expect anything from trolls, but when it comes to senior member, I expect some decency......go on read the entire thread....and if you don't find anything that will make you feel bad....then I have nothing to say to you or to anyone.....

But I don't expect from you as you have been thanking few of those posts.....So leave it buddy.....let me rant....its all fine here.....as long its Indians who are bashed......Just another day.....:coffee:

Yeap. And when your Indian friends write such comments on Veena Malik threads, then how do you think the majority of the Pakistani members here feel?

I rarely use women as a point scoring tool, but Indians try to sometimes.

Just be happy it's Ramazan bro, because If it wasn't I would be trolling this thread so hard there would be at least 100 people viewing this thread.

But Ramzaan is teaching me to keep my cool, which I think is a good thing.

And don't indians bash Pakistan every hour and every day, you are speaking as if the indians here are some sort of Angels.

And don't indians bash Pakistan every hour and every day, you are speaking as if the indians here are some sort of Angels.
Like I said, I don't expect from few members as I expect much worse than they post....even when they crosses a line....and gets away with slap on the wrist......:enjoy:

Yeap. And when your Indian friends write such comments on Veena Malik threads, then how do you think the majority of the Pakistani members here feel?

I rarely use women as a point scoring tool, but Indians try to sometimes.

Just be happy it's Ramazan bro, because If it wasn't I would be trolling this thread so hard there would be at least 100 people viewing this thread.

But Ramzaan is teaching me to keep my cool, which I think is a good thing.
Point it out...when they do so....but don't give me an excuse.....I know what you are capable of writing........as I said, I expect the worse. as we all know how much you hate Indians according to your admission and it won't be a surprise if you post most disgusted thing...I am talking about other members.....so have fun in this holy month....I don't want to make you feel write something offensive as you are following a sacred month......:enjoy:

Pakistanis could be trolling Indians and take this opportunity for revenge, but our behavior truly shows that we are large hearted people. :coffee:

I was not referring to Pakistan in general but the words were target to those who today showed their level...especially by few senior members.....It was a sarcasm to those who called that women who*** and sl**...but supported the man ...calling his deed as good revenge....making fun of the Indian women, putting price on them, an elite member posted one of the cheapest comment on this forum....I think this really showed that they believe in what extremists believe and for them stoning to death is a viable punishment. So try to understand from my POV.

Sir, you can expect us to be tolerant and patient for many posts that we hear from most of the nationalities on this forum, but if a line is crossed, we will ask you are we really a guest on this forum as all say, or just a target.....

Sorry Sir, as long as few of those posters and posts are there, I don't think that my post was low quality, it was the language that they understand....I didn't want to....but have to.....

Another thing...why this poster Asianunion who posted rate of any Indian women is $1 wasn't given an instantaneous ban......before post#113

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...cused-sexual-exploitation-indian-model-8.html

Give me a valid reason......

I hope there will some positive changes for us....at the same time I think Hope is a Dangerous Word....

P.S. he has been spraying sperms in India not Pakistan.
So this justify his deed....why people are questioning our law if it was done in India....Sorry to say buddy.....change of place doesn't mean a crime is acceptable.

Rather than just laughing it off, you are making the matter a bit too personal mate...., yesterday you were feeling sorry for some Dolphins, :cry: today it's some Basanti. :D..... hell, PDF should introduce a morals table.
Dude, whatever is posted here is in just good humour, i doubt any of the parties will be reading the comments nor will they effect the outcome of the allegations. Tomorrow is another day. :)...... wonder how the Dolphins are getting on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom